Tantrumz

Back as 5 again

As soon as we take our place at the bench, Yunho and Yeon Hyo just keep quiet and didn't talk to themselves. The atmosphere soon fills with silence air as none speaks.

‘Yeon Hyo, have you think of any group name yet?’ I asked as I look at her who seems to be zoning out and just staring at the production crew in front of us.  Yeon Hyo just shakes her head in return as she turns and look at me.

‘Ah hyung, do you have any suggestions for their group name?’ I asked turning to my right to Yunho who has his eyes closed. Opening his eyes, he looks at me without saying anything, blinking as though he tries to register what I had asked.

‘What’s their concept?’ Yunho asked as he glances to Yeon Hyo who is just looking at the ground.

‘Well, we want to go for something different, like something fierce this time round but at the same time there is a tinge of cuteness. This concept is to portray them individually where Yeon Hyo will be in charge of the charisma while Hyemi will be in charge of the aegyo, maybe something like you and Minnie but a female version?’ I explained and shrug at the same time as Yunho seems to be thinking for a while.

‘How about Tantrumz?’ Yunho asked.

‘Tantrumz? May I know why?’ Yeon Hyo speaks up as soon as she hears Yunho’s suggestion.

‘Well, from what J had told me about your concept, the first thing that comes into my mind is a child throwing tantrum. Where the child is throwing tantrum but at the same time also stay cute. Well, that is my only explanation for now. But you may change it if you want,’ Yunho said looking at Yeon Hyo and J. Yeon Hyo looks at Yunho before shifting her gaze somewhere else, thinking about Yunho’s suggestion.

‘Hmm, that is a good idea. Thank you sunbae,’ Yeon Hyo said as she looks back to Yunho and smiling before taking out her notebook in her bag that she had bring together with her; noting down the group name. Silence starts to take over as the three of us starts to be in our own world; Yunho staring at the production crew setting up the equipment while Yeon Hyo is scribbling something on her notebook.

‘What are you writing?’ I asked Yeon Hyo as she looks up from her notebook and gives it to me. Reading the notes that Yeon Hyo had written down, I am quite impress with it.

‘This should be like your debut song or something. It will be a good song if you are able to get the correct help. Hyung, what do you think?’ I asked as I shove the notebook onto Yunho’s hands trying to grab his attention. Taking it without saying anything, Yunho reads the content of the notebook and his eyes widen as though he had discover something.

‘You should show this to Kim PD. It’s really different and interesting. I agree with J that this is a good song and you should use it as your debut song,’ Yunho said before continue reading the notes.

‘But what do you want to showcase in this song?’ Yunho adds while he is still reading the notes.

‘Hmm, I want to show that we are different from the other groups. Even though we are only a duo we do have the power of a group. For example if we are fierce looking on stage, we still want to show our cute side, which I think Hyemi will loves it more. So yeah, well, I hope that is what we can show to the people…‘ Yeon Hyo said. Silence takes over Yeon Hyo waits for Yunho to answer or give further feedback.

‘Are you nervous about your debut?’ I asked as I look at Yeon Hyo.

‘Of course I am J. Who wouldn’t?’ Yeon Hyo said as though stating the obvious while I just shrug to her reply.

Somehow upon knowing that Hyemi and Yeon Hyo are going to debut, reminds me of the time when DBSK are debuting as five, the joy that they show when they are going to debut. Suddenly I feel something drips onto my hand and looking down, two red drops of what seems to be blood is visible on the back of my hands. Shocked, I feel a hot liquid flowing down my nose and touching it, I see blood. Covering my nose with my hand, I hurriedly excuse myself to the nearby toilet, leaving the two of them alone sitting at the bench. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A / N:

Ok guys, update of a new chapter is here...

Frankly, I am not happy with this chapter and i don't know why... well, maybe cause i didn't update for so long and finally this chapter is out.. hmm, i don't know?

Ok, before that, i need to inform you guys way way way before hand that i might change this whole stroy to Rated M as there will be about 3 chappies with Rated M scenes and i don't want ppl to feel uncomfortable reading it... But.. this is still under consideration~...

So... yeah...

Have fun reading the updates & sorry for the late updates but do anticipate the rest.... i'll try to update once a week most probably every wednesday...

But sometimes this happens and i hate it....

But no worries, there will be updates for this story.... weee~!