Worries

Back as 5 again

Revealing herself, Eunrae enters the room, confused to see the two of us in the room. Greeting Jin Min, Eunrae just look at me shocked to see me here.

‘What are you doing here?’ Eunrae asked the two of us.

‘Well, today is my first day of work and Jin- I mean J is here to meet her brother I guess,’Jin Min said as she moves a little for Eunrae to sit.

‘And you?’ I asked as I look at her.

‘I need to see Jaejoong sunbae, well to inform him that I can’t make it to practice today because I need to attend a last minute photo shoot for debut and-’

‘YOU GOING TO DEBUT SOON?!’ I scream in the dressing room causing the two of them to get startle. Jin Min just looks at me shocked while Eunrae just nod her head.

‘Ya! Why didn’t you inform me about it?! This is great! Hyemi is debuting and now you debut. We need to celebrate!’ I said totally overjoyed at the news.

‘Celebrate? That is kind off possible cause my schedule is pack and I am sort off going to debut in a week or so. So can you help me pass the message to Jaejoong sunbae?’ Eunrae said shrugging.

‘A week?! Congrats then Eunrae! Yeah, yeah, I'll inform Jae hyung for you later. Now good luck for your photo shoot,’ I said as Eunrae stands up and making her way to the door. 

‘’Er, J ah, I need to go for a discussion now. If there is anything please call me alright?’ Jin Min said as she looked at her watch and leaves me waiting in the dressing room. Unknowingly, a sigh escapes my mouth as I just stare at the empty dressing room, allowing my mind to wonder to what had happen earlier.
 

Flashback;

‘Do you ever feel very tired or very weak at times?’ The person in front of me asked as he looks at me waiting for an answer. Thinking hard, I just nod in response.

‘Apart from feeling very tired and/or very weak, do you experience anything else?’

‘There was an instance where I had nose bleed twice in a day and the bleeding seems to not stop for quite some time,’ I said as I look at the person noting down what I had said, nodding at the same time.

‘I see. Well, we need to you to do some blood test first and as soon as the result is out, we will contact you. So if you could follow her to the other room, I shall see you once the result is out,’ the person adds as he hands a paper to me before giving an instruction to a lady who is standing nearby.

‘Thank you Dr Yon Heo,’ I said as I follow the nurse out of the room.

 

‘J? J!’ I was drawn back to reality when one of them called me, looking up; Jaejoong is seen standing in front of me.

‘We are done for now, want to grab something to eat?’ He asked.

‘Yeah, sure. Oh Jae hyung, Eunrae said that she can’t make it to practise today due to last minute photo shoot. Oh? Where is Junsu?’ I asked as I look around the room, noticing that there are only Yoochun and Jaejoong.

‘He has to attend the discussion for his tour. So let’s go?’ Yoochun said walking towards the door. Standing up, I followed the two of them out of the room, putting aside the worries that I have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Well, i know that i have not been updating regularly and i am so sorry about that but i have been too caught up with school work that i do not have time to update....

So here is a short update for now... Thank you for waiting~

tumblr_ma5fkkJJig1rapd0fo1_500.gif