Changmin

Back as 5 again

After ensuring that Junsu had fallen asleep, I pull the blanket over him and move to my desk to take some my things that I need. Grabbing my hand phone charger and my notebook, I make my way out of the room, leaving Junsu soundly asleep; hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for him. As I walk out of my room, I notice that the living room light is still on.

Walking down the hallway, I stop by Junsu’s room to charge my hand phone in his room as he is sleeping in my room. Entering the room, the balcony curtains are flying everywhere and as I walk towards the balcony, I pull the curtains to close the balcony. Charging my phone in cabinet near the bed, I pull out more blankets for me and placing them at the bed.

As I move out of the room and walked towards the living room to switch off the lights, I see Yoochun and Jaejoong sitting and reading their individual drama script with full concentration. Slowly, I enter the kitchen and make two chocolate drinks and prepare some snacks before getting myself a drink.

After ensuring that the drinks and snacks are enough for the two of them, I carry the tray of hot chocolate and snacks slowly trying not to strain my palm.

'Drinks for you guys and don’t sleep late.' I said as I place the tray of hot chocolate and snacks on the table.

Making my way back to Junsu’s room, I close the door and prepare myself to sleep. As I glance at the clock, I flip my notebook checking my schedule. I sigh when I realise that I have school tomorrow in the morning. As I take my phone to set the alarm, I see a few missed calls and unread messages mostly by the younger one or to be more exact, Shim Changmin for TVXQ.


Minnie:
J! Are you alright?! Where did you 'poof' to? Bring some food when you are coming back...

Where are you? We finish our shoot and you are still not here. :(

 

J! Did something happen to you? Do you need us to meet you?

I smile as I read the text messages and begin typing a reply message to him ensuring that I am still breathing and that he will get to see me again.

Me:
Hyung. I'm sorry! I really am! There was a huge emergency at home and I can’t do anything about it. I'll promise that I’ll buy food for you tomorrow. Cya tmrw hyung!!


After replying, I set the alarm on my phone so that I will not be late for school and that I have time to tend my wounds. I pull my blanket up to cover my whole body as the night wind is strong that night. As I am about to doze off to sleep, I receive a text message and grabbing my phone from the side and read the text.

 
Minnie:
Omo! You should have told me earlier... Well, cya tmrw then!! Nites!!!


I chuckle at the reply text and is typing a reply when my heavy eyes slowly close and I end up dozing off instead of replying it.