I'm here!!!

Back as 5 again

Walking into the apartment with my eyes half open, I kick my shoe to the side as I cover my mouth after yawning for the unknown time. Walking towards the dining room, I pull out one of the chair out before sitting down. Staring at the empty seats in front of me, I yawn again before resting my chin on the table feeling too lazy to get up from what seem to be the most comfortable chair ever.

‘J?’

I turn around to the voice and see Junsu standing looking at me with a cup in his hand with a confuse look. Flashing him a weak smile, Junsu walks towards the kitchen before coming back with two cups of water. Placing the two cups on the dining table, Junsu takes a seat beside me before shoving a glass towards me. Mumbling a thank you, I sit up and start sipping the water.

‘How was your day?’ Junsu asked as he looks at me and drinking his water.

‘Tiring. I met with Hyemi and Eunrae, you remember them right? Hyemi is going to debut as a duo soon and I went to take a look at her first shoot. How about you and the other two?’ I explained as I finish up my drink.

‘We had a discussion about the MV filming just now and we are going to continue tomorrow after a photo shoot as Yoochun and Jaejoong are busy with their drama and I have to prepare for my tour. You should come down tomorrow and help me with my make-up and hair, my personal cordi just quit today…’ Junsu said but stop halfway when he realise that I wasn’t replying or showing any emotions.

‘Aigoo this girl…’ Junsu sighs when he sees that I had fallen asleep while resting my chin on the table while still holding onto the cup. Getting up from his seat, he pushes my cup away from me and pulls me away from the table. Supporting my neck, Junsu picks me up bridal style, carrying me into my room. Putting me down on my bed, Junsu removes my bag and hangs it at the corner of my bed as he pulls the blanket over. Snuggling into my bed, I fall into a deep slumber while Junsu just look at me before he bends down, planting a kiss on my forehead.

‘Sleep well,’ Junsu murmured after he planted a kiss and walks out of the room, retreating back to his room.

 

I was woken up by a booming noise. Stirring in my sleep, I was taken aback when I heard another boom coming from outside. Sitting up on my bed, I look out of the window to see that it is raining heavily follow by the continuous thunder and lightning. Covering my ears with both of my hands, I closed my eyes shut when I hear another thunder. Hoping that the thunder would stop, I remove my hands but another thunder greets me causing me to dash out of my bed, grabbing a teddy bear with me and running out of the room.

Shivering with fear, I walk towards Junsu’s room, knocking frantically on his door trying to be patient waiting for him to open the door. As another thunder greeted me, I quickly open the door, running into the room, covering my ears still hugging onto my teddy bear. Rushing towards Junsu, I start to shake him vigorously to wake up.

‘Jun… Junsu…. How? Junsu….’ I said in fear as I continue to shake him to wake up. Tears start to form on my eyes as I continue to wake him up and another thunder can be heard causing me to cry in fear.

‘Junsu!’ I called out almost screaming causing him to wake up. Sitting up, he looks at me shocked when he sees me in tears.

‘Thun-thunder….’ I said as I covered my ears again while tears start to flow. Looking at the state that I am in, Junsu pulls me to sit on his bed before hugging me tight.

‘It’s alright. Just sleep and don’t think about the thunder. J, you are strong,’ Junsu whispered as he tries to comfort me. Hugging him and the bear, I close my eyes shut trying to ignore the thunder and calming myself down but to no avail when my memory box reveals a sneak peek from the past revealing how thunder become my deepest fear.

Shutting my eyes, I see the younger version of myself hiding under a playground, hugging my knees with my eyes shut and my hands covering my ears. I was shivering from the cold wind and also with fear. Hiding in the corner under the playground, I cried as I call out for my brother who only comes to my rescue once the rain had stop. And since that day on, my deepest fear would be the thunder and I would freak out at any situation upon hearing the slightest thunder.

‘It’s alright J. Lie down and go to sleep, it will be over soon,’ Junsu said as he pats the empty space beside him. Lying down, I still have my eyes shut as I hug my bear tighter. Feeling a movement on my side, I feel Junsu hugging me tightly, like he would always do whenever I run into his room in the middle of the night because of the thunder.

Junsu starts humming to a song and he pats my hand slowly putting me to sleep causing me to relax in my position and snuggling closer to him and before I know it, I start falling into a deep slumber again feeling protected in my brother’s arm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello!!

Here is a gift for you guys in celebration of the NEW YEAR!!!

tumblr_lwts6bHtoz1qa7x9ao3_250.gif