Brother....

Back as 5 again

Shifting in my sleep, I rub my eyes as I sit up on the bed still hugging onto my bear. Looking around, I begin to remember what happen yesterday when I come running into Junsu’s room because of the thunder. Walking out of the room, I slowly drag my feet back to my room when I was greeted by Junsu exclaiming my name at the end of the hallway.

‘J!’ Junsu exclaim giving me a shock causing me to land on my sitting down on the floor looking at him wide eyed. Finding it funny, Junsu practically burst out laughing when he sees me on the floor looking shock. Blinking for a few moments, I just looked at Junsu trying to register what had happened.

‘Ya you stupid duck- dolphin!’ I yelled as I get up from the floor and quickly entering my room, locking it and before I know it bangs can be heard on the door.

‘Ya Kim Jin Ah! How dare you ‘Ya’ me! I’m your brother! Open up!’ Junsu yelled banging on the door.

‘No, I don’t want to! I’m going to bath!’ I replied before entering the bathroom and taking a quick bath. As soon as I am done with my bath, I change to something comfortable before I slowly open the door, peeking to see if Junsu is waiting outside for his revenge. Once the area seems safe and clear, I walk out of my room towards the dining table for breakfast when Junsu jumps out from a wall scaring me again while Junsu’s laughter starts filling the empty apartment.

‘Ya duck-!’

Was all that I can scream but that was the biggest mistake that I had done. Junsu stops laughing and he glares at me before walking towards me and pinching my cheeks and as though it is not enough, he starts to tickle me. Dropping on the floor, I couldn’t escape from Junsu clutches and ends up laughing my hearts out as I try dodging his tickle attacks.

‘Junsu-ah, don’t bully J. Let’s have breakfast,’ Jaejoong said as he appears from the kitchen with Yoochun carrying different types of dishes. I couldn’t contain my laughter even after Junsu had stop tickling me and as he helps me up, I tried to regain my composure.

‘Daebak! Why are there so many foods today?’ I wondered as I look at all the different dishes that are being spread on the table.

‘Why, can’t I cook a lot?’ Jaejoong said as he eyed me while I just shrug in return as I gulp my saliva and wiping the side of my mouth, almost drooling over the dishes in front of me. Before I could even pick my plate and start piling it with the different dishes, three pairs of hand starts to pile my plate up with almost everything – literally all of the dishes that is on the table.

‘Enough… Ohmy, I’m going to be fat at this rate. This is enough for now,’ I said pulling my plate away from the three of them.  Chuckling, the three of them return to their seats as they start piling their own food.

‘Oh, hyung, can I borrow one of your cars for today?’ I asked.

‘Why?’ ‘What happen to your car?’

‘Well, apparently some of your fans vandalise my car yesterday and I need to send them for servicing, so now I am carless. So can I borrow one of your cars?’ I explained before taking a big bite on my food.

‘No! Remember what happen to my car when you use it? It was all…all over the place! So, no borrowing my car,’ Junsu exaggerates as he points his fork at me causing Jaejoong to slaps Junsu hand.

‘Why don’t you just use my bike?’ Yoochun said as he glance at the mini fight that Jaejoong and Junsu is having.

‘NO!’ Both Jaejoong and Junsu said in unison as they stop fighting and look at the two of us.

‘You can’t ride the bike… It’s dangerous and you are a girl! Imagine what will happen if you didn’t drive carefully. It’s a no-no for you missy,’ Jaejoong said as he starts nagging.

‘You can’t because I say so,’ Junsu said crossing his arms as I look at the two of them.

‘If I can’t ride the bike and your car, how am I supposed to travel? You don’t expect me to walk right?’ I asked as I finish my breakfast, wiping the end of my mouth with the napkin before looking at the two of them.

‘Yoochun can send you to wherever you want to go, he is free till noon,’ Jaejoong said staring at Yoochun who seems to be taken aback by what Jaejoong said while Junsu just nod.

‘No, he can’t. I need to do those things myself. I don’t want to trouble him or any of you guys,’ I protest as I look at the three of them.

‘Alright, how about you allow me to take the bike so that I can do my things and then I'll meet all of you at the company around noon? It will be awhile only. I promise,’ I add before they can even protest while I look at them.

‘Wait here,’ Yoochun said as he gets up from his seat, disappearing to his room while Junsu and Jaejoong just looks at him walk away.

‘J, as your brother, I strongly insist that you cannot take the bike. It is very dangerous, imagine what will happen if you are careless?’ Junsu said looking at me with his serious face.

‘And as your other brother, you need to listen to me cause I am your other brother,’ Jaejoong said crossing his arm. I looked at the two of them with disbelief and just leave the dining table not wanting to continue the talk. Walking to the kitchen and placing my dirty plates, I hurriedly pass by the dining room ignoring the two of them, walking back to my room only to bump to Yoochun.

‘Here is the key and the helmet, just don’t destroy them,’ Yoochun said as he hold out a key and a helmet. Smiling happily, I take the key and helmet, thanking him at the same time before going into my room to grab my bag and a jacket.

Walking out of my room, I peek to see the three of them still at the dining table still enjoying their breakfast. Breathing in, I quickly walked pass the dining table almost running towards the front door, hurriedly putting my shoes on.

‘Kim Jin Ah! What do-’

‘Bye hyung! Meet you guys at the company later,’ I said cutting Junsu and walking out of the apartment, jogging towards the lift to reach the car park. Once I had found Yoochun’s bike, I hop on and start driving to my destination keeping in mind not to cause any damage on the bike.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

As promise, i'll update on 18 January, so here it is.... But i didn't do any much prrof read for this chapter, so i am sorry if there is any mistakes... :)

The other chapter will be out soon, if not today, maybe tmrw if i survive my shoot, if not just wait and then *poof* an update...

 

OH! OH!

Did you guys watch Jaejoong's Mine MV??