Saranghae

Back as 5 again

'Hyung! Open up!' I shout, knocking on the balcony door trying to get the attention of the figure sitting on the ground as he holds a piece of broken glass. I look around the balcony to find something that I can use to break the balcony door open. I picked up a flower pot and smash the balcony door before throwing it to the side and enter the room.

Stepping over broken glasses, I ignored the pain from my feet, switching on the lights and unlocking the room door at the same to allow the other two to enter who was shocked to see the mess of the room. Books are scattered all over the place and scattered glass can be seen near the bed area and the desk. I move towards to the figure sitting on the ground and he lifted his face and looked at me without showing any emotion.

'Go! Leave me alone!' He said as I move closer to him, pointing the broken glass at me.  

'Hyung, put it down please. Don’t hurt yourself this way. Please hyung.' I said as I move slowly towards him fighting back my tears.

'No! Go away or I’ll hurt myself!' He said, putting the broken glass at his wrist. I started to panic and so does the other two that starts shouting asking him to stop whatever he is doing. Trying to calm myself down, I look at him trying to understand what he is feeling.

'Oppa... Please... Please don’t do this. Are you going to leave me? Leave me like how mummy and daddy did? Oppa, really? You are going to leave them also? How cruel of you oppa… Really Oppa? Are you going to do it?’ I said as I let my tears roll down, moving nearer to the figure before sitting directly in front of him.

As he starts to think about what I told him, I grab the glass from his hand and a little tug and war occur and I accidentally slit my palm while grabbing the glass before throwing it out at the balcony.

‘J!’ The other two shout and is about to come to me but I stop them from making any move from where they are. Grabbing a cloth nearby the bed, I press it against my bleeding palm before diverting my attention back to him who is now sobbing.

‘Oppa, it’s alright. It’s not your fault. I know it’s hard, I understand. Why don’t you get some rest and we will talk later? I suggest you to move to my room while I clean your room. I’ll meet you when I’m done ok?’ I said, hugging him. Seeing this situation, the other two take it as an opportunity and come towards us giving us a hug.

‘Ya! Don’t do something like this again! You make us worried.’ One of them said and giving a group hug at the end.

‘Thank you J. Saranghae’ He whispered while sobbing and hugging all of us back.

‘Nado saranghae, Junsu oppa.’