This is it..( Noitelever )

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       hey guys.. i just wanna ask.. if your confuse with Sungmin's character in the first few chapters.. well.. i just want to remind you that they knew that Sungmin here is Anna.. did you got it?? please answer me so i can tell whether it is..

-   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

                KRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                "Aish" Sungmin cursed. She covered her head with her pillow but it's no use. The sound of her alarm clock is really loud.

                "Haisht! Okay, okay.. I'm awake now!" Sungmin admit as she immediately sat down on her bed and took the alarm clock to turn it off.

                After brushing her teeth but still with a messy hair and sleepy head, she went down straight to the dining hall where her parents and sister are.

                "Goodmorning~~" Sungmin greeted as soon as she enter the hall. She yawn with a complete combination of stretching her arms fully with a sound of "awhhhhhhhhh!!" to complete the most and best yawn. Then walked towards her family in a zombie-like way.

                 Eunhyuk dropped the food on her chopsticks upon seeing her sister. "Woah! What storm or hurricane did you face?"

                 Sungmin took a seat still groggy. Her mother just froze while is a bit open.

                  "What happen to you dear?"

                  "Nothing umma~~*yawn*.. Unnie.. What time is you class?" Sungmin asked, her eyelids are slightly closed.

                  Eunhyuk looked at her watch, "Hmm.. 7:30am, I usually came to school but the class will start at 8:00am"

                  Sungmin stuffed some foods on , "Oh.. I see"

                  "Minnie-ah. Don't talk when your mouth is full. It's bad and it's not good for the image of a girl like you" her appa scolded.

                  "Mianhe appa" Sungmin apologized.

                  Eunhyuk stood up, "Umma, appa. I'm going now. It's already 7:30am. Need to go" Eunhyuk said as she gave a peck on her father's and mother's cheek.

                   She went near to Sungmin and ruffled her sister's hair, "And you.. My liitle groggy bunny sister. You should try to see yourself in the mirror. It's still early for a halloween party you know" Eunhyuk chuckled and before Sungmin could respond, she was already our of sight.

 

 = > = > =

                    Sungmin is now on her room, preparing herself on her first day of school in Korea after 9 years.

                    Her mother entered her room and sat on her bed.

                    "Minnie.. Are you ready on your first day?" Yuri asked.

                    Sungmin nodded her head, "Yeah umma. I'm so excited right now"

                    Yuri smiled to her and stood on Sungmin's side.

                   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter