Uh-Oh! O.O

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
               'Have you heard the rumors? There's an exchange student here. They said that he's very cute!!'   'OMO! Really?! Which class does he belong?'   'I saw him awhile ago. He's in our PRINCE's class. Owh. He's a lucky hot dude!'   'Kyaahh!! I want to be in their class. All of our most good looking student are there especially.......'   'OUR PRINCES!!! KYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!'   'Prince Kyuhyun is really smoking hot!'   'Prince Donghae is hotter'   'No! Prince Kyuhyun is hotter!'   'Well, Prince Donghae is the hottest!'   'Prince Kyuhyun is the best epitome of a greek god!!!!!!!!!'       (=_=)    Eunhyuk, Sungmin   (^.^)7    Donghae, Kyuhyun   (>.>)     Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook   (<.<)7???     Kibum       Different facial expression were plastered on their faces as they pass the hallway heading to the school cafeteria. They keep on hearing form every girls about how good looking is the new student and who's the hottest between the two princes etc.   The students most especially the girls started screaming upon seeing the famous group specifically Kyuhyun, Donghae and Kibum.   Upon reaching the cafeteria, the boys started to walk to get some food while the girls sat down to their usual place aware of the stares that their getting from all the boys at the cafeteria.   While the boys were not around, Eunhyuk took the opportunity to talk to the two girls.       "Minnie..."   Sungmin looked at her, "Hmm. Why?"   "Hae... He's ignoring me"   "Why? Is there something wrong between you two?" Sungmin asked in curiousity.   Eunhyuk shook her head, "Nothing.. But I think I reached my limit?"   Ryeowook leaned closer, "Why? What did you do this time Unnie?"     Eunhyuk looked at the two apologetically, "I-I shouted at him yesterday"   Sungmin looked at her skeptically as she try to press up more, "What else Unnie? I know that there's something else" "I-I said to h-him that I-I h-hate hi-him"   "And?" Sungmin pressed her more while raising an eyebrow, making Eunhyuk sighed in defeat.   "Okay. I shouted at him that I dont want to marry him. Ever"   Ryeowook facepalmed in disappointment, "Aigoo~ Unnie. Why did you said that? You do know that he's very sensitive right?"   She nodded, "I know it Wook. It's just.. I-I got really irritated that's why I lo-lost control"   Sungmin sighed in desperation, "Unnie, we can't help you about that. But please, just please listen to us. Try to lower your pride. Stop playing hard to get and.. you should say sorry about what happened before it's too late."   "Unnie, you surely know that Hae is a really a hot dude and.. there are so many girls swooning over him. So, I'm pointing here that he can easily exchange you for another girl if you keep that barrier of yours. So, just please Unnie. Lower your pride okay?"     A short silence engulfed them before Eunhyuk sighed and nodded, "Arasso"           Just as their conversation ended, the boys returned each of them holding a tray of food.   "Okay girls, here's your foods" Shindong said while giving the foods to the three girls.     Kyuhyun sat down beside Sungmin. He held her hand under the table.   "Baby what's wrong with Hyukkie?" Kyuhyun whispered to her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter