Spoiled Fox

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 Sungmin and Kyuhyun arrived on their suite. Kyuhyun released his grip on Sungmin while the other is just staring at him curiously and worriedly.

 "What's wrong Kyuhyun?" she worriedly asked.

 Kyuhyun stared at her in the eyes with unreadable expression.

 "W-what is he... to you?"

 "Huh?" Sungmin muttered confusedly.

 "What is he to you?" Kyuhyun asked again in a stern voice.

 "He? Who?"

 "That Leeteuk man.... Who is he to you? Is he... your boyfriend?"

 "Bwo?" Sungmin started to laugh making Kyuhyun snorted. "Wae? Are you jealous? Aww.. My Kyunnie is jealous..Aigoo..." she playfully asked.

 But Kyuhyun's reaction made her caught off guard. Kyuhyun was looking at her sternly.

 "Yes.. I'm jealous.. Very jealous... in the way that I almost want to kill him" Kyuhyun answered with a very cold tone.

 "K-kyu...." Sungmin was speechless.. She can't say anything but the latter's name. She doesn't know if he's just joking or what.. But as she stared at those eyes.. she can really see anger and jealousy. Sungmin can't help but swallow the lamp on .

 She laughed awkwardly, "K-kyu... What are you saying? You're just j-joking a-aren't you? It's not good you know"

 Kyuhyun scowled, "Who's joking?! DO YOU THINK I'M JUST JOKING LEE SUNGMIN!"

 "K-kyu..." Sungmin muttered as she looked down.. Kyuhyun just yelled at her.. He's really angry.. She doesn't know what to do.

 Kyuhyun was taken a back when Sungmin walked closer to him and hugged him. Seconds later' he suddenly felt wet on his clothed chest.. He looked down and saw Sungmin was sniffing.

 "Minnie~" Kyuhyun murmured worriedly. Regretting that he raised his voice at her.

 "Kyu... *sniff* I'm so-*sniff*sorry.. *sniff* sorry"

 Kyuhyun rested his chin on Sungmin's top head and started brushing her hair.

 "Ssshh.. Minnie. Stop crying. I'm sorry. Please, don't cry" Kyuhyun cooed while his hand on her waist and the other is on her head.

 "I'm sorry Kyu..."

 "Ssshh.. Sto now arasso?" Kyuhyun said and he brought Sungmin to bed. He is still hugging her while trying to calm her, "Minnie... Calm down now okay?"

 Kyuhyun felt her nodded and slowly, she calmed down.

 He was still brushing her hair, "Are you okay now?"

 Sungmin nodded her head and wrapped her arm on Kyuhyun's.

 "Kyunnie.. I'm sorry. I didn't intended to make you angry"

 "It's okay.. I'm sorry too.. I'm just.. I can't control my anger.."

 Sungmin looked up at him and so, he looked down and stared at her.

 "Why?" Sungmin suddenly asked.

 Kyuhyun felt a bit hesitant and he's fighting with his own self if he's going to confess at this situation.

 "Kyu.. Why? Just tell me why?"

 Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin with serious but sincere eyes. Upon seeing this, Sungmin swear that her heart beats faster than ever.

 Kyuhyun took a deep breath and sighed before started, "Min.. Minnie. I-I know it's a bit f-fast.. I don't know how will you react. But, I was really jealous that time.. I-it's a little embarassing but.......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter