CHAPTER 44

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I already started editing this story. Promise to update this story at least once to twice a week. HAPPY VACATION!!! :D ELFs please vote for SuperJunior-M "Swing" on Mcountdown, Show Champion, Music Bank, Inkigayo etc. View the MV both chinese and korean version only on smtown channel.. I'm begging you guys. please let our oppas win in korea. Don't buy the digitals on itunes. only on the sites where the digital sales will be counted.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The two ran straight to the room where Donghae is admitted. Upon entering the room, they immediately saw Donghae who’s sleeping on the hospital bed and the Internal Officer who’s talking to someone on the phone. 

 

“Daegun agissi.” The Intenal Officer bowed before Kyuhyun upon seeing him after talking on the phone. Kyuhyun bowed

 in return. .....

“What happened to Hyung?” Kyuhyun worriedly asked. He’s starting to worry big time because this is the first time that he’s brother was sent to the hospital and by looking at what happened to his hyung who’s  full of bruises can’t really stop him from being anxious.

“The doctor said that there’s nothing to worry about aside from the bruises and swelling on his right eye. Currently we don’t have any idea on what happened to him and who’s the culprit. But I just talked to the police that they’re already investigating on it and they will be giving us a full report within the day Agissi.” The internal officer answers his question formally and in a calm way.

“Do the King and Queen already know about what happened to hyung?”

The internal officer nods his head in response, “Yes Agissi. They already know about it. I inform them first before I called you a while ago. The King is still in a meeting with the ministers when I called and the Queen says that they will go straight here after the King’s meeting has finished.”

Kyuhyun sighs somewhat in relief and despair.

“Uhm.. Agissi. I’m going to excuse myself for a while because I’m going to wait downstairs for the King and Queen.” The internal officer excuse himself.

Kyuhyun just nodded his head in response and sit on the couch beside his brother’s hospital bed and stare at him in worry. On the other hand, Sungmin who is standing beside Kyuhyun the whole time while he’s talking to the internal officer can only sat beside him. She felt useless for the first time. She doesn’t know what to do to comfort him. She knows that a simple “Everything will fine” is not enough. For an ordinary person, they will be sighing in relief upon hearing what the internal officer said that there’s nothing to worry about. But she knows and everybody knows that it’s not for royalties like Kyuhyun and Donghae’s family.

She stares at Kyuhyun who is watching his sleeping brother the whole time in worry wishing that she can do something for him.

“Kyu…..” she can only say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter