I stopped it (Even if it hurts)

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 it's just a random update.. i don't know if you'll like it.. sorry :))

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

That's it..... Kyuhyun is walking completely zoned out. He didn't know why... why he's hurt hurt this much.. He has no rights to feel this way.. He's not Sungmin's boyfriend.. Everything is just an act.. But.. Why he's hurt?.. so badly.. Why he is crying?.. Cho Kyuhyun is not that soft... He's not a cry baby... He never cried for anyone.. not even for himself... but why?

He saw it... he heard it.. she's just using him.. but why he's hurt?... the two of them know... Even only to himself that he's also using her...

He knows since when they're young that his brother have a feelings for her.. That's why he stopped it already.. He's going to admit it.. He used to like her when they were young... But he stopped it.. when he found out that his brother  likes her also.. It's the reason why he turned like this Cho Kyuhyun right now..  a brat, proud and evil Cho Kyuhyun..he thought that he already get over from his feelings towards her... But why he's hurt now? He should stop it..

Good thing.. break is finally done.. and there were no students wondering around,, So, no one will going to see him in this kind of state..he's not so him..

He took a deep breath.. I should stop this..

But he's wrong.. someone saw him.

"Hey Kyu.. Are you okay? What happened to you?" he looked at the owner of the vioce and he saw Eunhyuk.. The only one who treated as a noona.. looking worriedly at him..

"Kyuhyun, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Where is Minnie?" she asked him again.

 He shook his head.. he lied, "I didn't saw them"

Eunhyuk sighed, "I'm worried.. But what happened to you? Why are you crying?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, "It's nothing.. It's just.. there's something in my eyes"

He tried to excuse, hoping that she will going to believe him. Eunhyuk looked at him suspiciously but she just shrugged it.

"Let's go now. We're already late in our class..Or, do you want to go home? You look sick" Eunhyuk asked him.

"I just want to go home now.. I'm not feeling well"

Eunhyuk nodded her head, "Okay.. I'll just accompany you.. I will going to attend the second class.. You better get some rest"

 

= > = > =

Her eyes widened. She was shocked. She caught off guard. She gathered all her strength and pushed him hard.

Silence enveloped them.. Only their uneven breathing can be heard. Sungmin is looking down while Donghae is just staring at her confusedly.

"Minnie.."

"We can't do this" she coldly said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter