Queenka vs Nerd Queenka?

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

double update... if you haven't read the chapter 11 ..just read it. :))

 ----------------------------------------------

 

       It's been the 5th day already but the rumors are still spreading. It's getting worser and worser cause some other students are adding some false information on the rumors. It is also the 5th day that a group of girls lead by a so-called Seohyun is bullying Sungmin. Whenever Sungmin is alone, they will going to throw some hurtful words at her while Sungmin is trying her best to control herself from exploding. But she's still happy to gain more friends despite of the rumors that is spreading in the entire campus. Sooyoung and Sunny are her new friends. They didn't mind the consequences that they may receive by hetting close to her.

        "Who the hell are they? They are really getting into my nerves" Sungmin furiously said.

        "Calm down Minnie. Just don't mind them" Sooyoung said calming her.

        Sunny scoffed, "Sooyoung-ah.. Can't you see? It's been 5 days since they started bullying Minnie. They think that they are on top"

        "But really.. who the hell are they?"

        Sooyoung sighed, "They are the Queenkas here. Remember the one who always throwing some hurtful words at you?"

        "Oh.. that innocent ?"

        "Yah! MInnie! Watch your mouth" Sooyoung scolded her.

        Sungmin rolled her eyes, "Whatever"

        Sooyoung sighed again, "Okay..That what you called innocent whatever is Seo Joohyun but she's popular on the name of Seohyun. She's the lead Queenka of our school and she is also the leader of her group with her fellow queenkas Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica. Two of them are you classmates"

         Sungmin raised an eyebrow, "Really? I never notice them"

         "Yes Minnie. Seohyun, Taeyeon are your classmates while us.. Tiffany and Jessica are our classmates" Sunny stated.

         Sungmin nod, "Then?"

         "Seohyun is the daughter of the Minister of Ministry in Tourism"

         "Really? She's the daughter of Minister Seo? I can't believe it. They are really opposite"

         Sooyoung nodded, "Yeah. like that"

         "But... Don't you think that there is a possibilty that Seohyun is only an adopted child. She's really far from her parents"

         Sooyoung and Sunny shook their heads, "We don't know"

         "So?"

         "I heard that Seohyun have this big crush on our Prince Kyuhyun. When you're not still studying here, Seohyun was kept on approaching and disturbing the Prince but as Prince Cho Kyuhyun he is.. he's always rejecting Seohyun" Sooyoung continued.

         Sungmin scoffed, "What a shame?"

         Sunny leaned closer to them, "And Minnie... There are also some rumors that she's using her family's power to get the Prince and..."

          "And?"

          "They said that Seohyun tried to get the Prince drunk to make some advancement but unfortunately, the Prince have a high alcohol tolerance" Sunny continued making Sungmin laugh.

          "Really? S-she...try...that?" Sungmin tried to said in between laughter.

          "Yah Minnie! What's funny about that huh?" Sunny asked.

          Sungmin bit her lips to control her laughter, "Mianhe.. I..I just can't stop laughing" she said, failed to control her laughter.

          "You know Minnie.. If they saw you lauging at them, you are surely dead" Sooyoung said.

          "I don't care abot them" Sungmin deadpanned. Then suddenly and idea pop into her mind making her smirked.

          "Yah. What are you thinking huh?" Sooyoung nervously asked.

          "Minnie.. Stop that. You are scary" Sunny fearly said.

          Sungmin shook her head, "Nothing. Just an idea suddenly crossed my mind"

          "What is it?"

          Sungmin didn't answer the two. Instead, she just shook her head snd flashed a smirk.

 

  = > = > =

           "Heeeyy.. The nerd is here" Seohyun said with a smirk earning the attention of the other students in the cafeteria.

           Sungmin iswalking towards her friends table when Seohyun and her friends blocked her way.

           Sungmin looked at Seohyun from the eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter