CHAPTER 45

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY TO SAY BUT I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO BE SO COMPLICATED..  JUST THIS STORY.. :D  i don't want KYUMIN to have a hard time..

so.. enjoy!!!

 

 

 

An hour passed since the group arrived at the hospital when the King and Queen got out of the hospital room.

 

"Pyeha. Mama." They politely greet the couple who smiled at them.

 

"These kids. Did you already see the crown prince?" Asked by the queen while smiling at them.

 

"Uhm, they just arrived here an hour ago Mama." Sungmin's the one who answer the Queen's question earning a nod from her.

 

"Is that so? Donghae hasn't wake up yet. Can you kids accompany Prince Kyuhyun for the meantime while waiting for the Crown Prince to wake up?"

 

They all bow in response at her. "Ne Mama."

 

"Where is Eunhyuk? I haven't seen her for a while now." That question from the King made them quiet. What should they answer? That's the question that lingers in each of their minds. But the silence made the King conclude something which makes them feel guilty. They don't know why but they feel like that.

 

"I think I know now. They had a misunderstanding right?"

 

"Pyeha..." That's the only word that came out of Sungmin's mouth. But the King stopped her.

 

"It's okay. I already notice these past few days that the Crown Prince is not in his right state. He's spacing out a lot and I thought that he's only sick but seeing that Eunhyuk is not here with you I already know why. I just hope that they'll settle this quickly."

 

"Pyeha.."

 

"Kids, just send our greetings for your parents and to Eunhyuk as well. We're going now cause we a lot of things to settle." The King bid them goodbye with a smile.

 

The group bowed in respect, "Ne. Kamsahamnida"

 

 

 

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Is he okay now? Why he's not waking up yet?" Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun who's sitting quietly at the end of the couch beside Sungmin.

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook, "He's okay Wookie. He's really drunk when the incident happened. Don’t worry he's going to wake up later with a great hang over?"

 

“That’s a relief. Uhm. It’s already time for dinner. We’re just going to buy our dinner nearby okay? We’ll be right back. The two of you come with me.” 

 

“Can’t you just go with Yesung. I don’t want to go.” Shindong protested earning a threatening glare at Ryeowook. “Okay. Okay. I just said I’m going. Don’t worry. Bye guys. See you later.”

 

As the three left the room, Sungmin let out a chuckle, “Those three. They really didn’t change at all.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded his head, “Yeah. Everyone Minnie. Everyone didn’t change even after those years when you weren’t here.”

 

Sungmin let out a short laugh before turning serious that didn’t remain unnoticed to Kyuhyun.

 

“Baby what’s wrong? Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

 

“Uhm. Kyu. I just want to ask something if it’s okay.”

 

“You can ask me anything Minnie. I’ll answer it all. You know that I can’t hide something from you right?” Kyuhyun assured her and held her hand tightly.

 

“It’s that. Uhm... How should I say this? Uhm… You know that after what happened to Hae. There might be a possibility that y-you kn-know. Y-You’ll r-replace h-him?” Sungmin nervously asked. She just shut her eyes thinking that she shouldn’t have asked it to him.

 

There’s a long silence between them making her more nervous. She can’t look at Kyuhyun. She’s nervous on what he’s going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter