Why Should I?

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 Kyuhyun was really happy to the point that he's humming a song which he disn't really do. He's happy because of what happened earlier. It gives him hope. Now, he have the cofidence to tell her that he loves her even though it might sound like a joke to her.... But little did he know that...Sungmin was fully and wide awake that time. She only did it like she's sleep talking.

 When he came out of the bathroom, he smiled when he saw their food was already seve at the minibar counter. As he was walking, he noticed that Sungmin is still sitting on his bed while drying her hair.

 "Oh.. You're finished already. Let's eat now" Sungmin said without even looking at him. Kyuhyun walked towards their closet. She know that the latter was half- so she didn't bother herself to look at him.

 Kyuhyun walked towards Sungmin when he was already finished wearing his clothes. He sat beside her but Sungmin's back facing him because the latter was still drying her hair. He gace Sungmin a back hug. Sungmin turned off the hairdryer and turned a bit to see him. Kyuhyun rested his chin on her shoulder.

 "Minnie..."

 "Hmm?"

 "Saranghae"

 Sungmin giggled, "I know... I heard it already before we sleep"

 Kyuhyun pulled away and turned Sungmin to face him with wide eyes, "Y-you heard it? I-I thought y-you're already sleeping" tint of color was visible on his cheek.

 Sungmin let out a chukle, "Why are you so shy? You alreay told it to me before you took a bath........Ah! .. So, you think that I take it only as a joke? Am I right?"

 Kyuhyun shyly nodded.

 Sungmin shook her head and hugged Kyuhyun, "Whatever Kyunnie... Let's just eat first okay? I'm really starving now"

 They ate in silence. None of them spoke. They just ate their food with stealing glances and changing smiles. After they finished their food, Kyuhyun walked to the balcony and Sungmin followed him after a little while.

 "Penny for you thoughts?" Sungmin muttered when she saw the completely spacing out Kyuhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter