She's the Girl

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 a/n.. firstly...  guys I want to apologize for not be able to reply for your comments.. it's just that i don't have much time to do that.. but really.. i'm thankful for those who subscribed and commented in this story.. hope to reply them soo. :)) .. also.. sorry if there are some wrongs in grammars and spelling.. i'm always rushing this.. very sorry. 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun is now walking on the hallway with Sungmin. Their morning classes just ended and they decided to go to a cafe for their lunch.

"Kyunnie~"

".........."

"Kyu?"

"........."

"CHO KYUHYUN!!" Sungmin screamed at the top of her lungs making the other students look at them. But she didn't care, she grinned victoriously when she saw Kyuhyun startled.

"Yah! Do you want me to die?"

Sungmin pouted, "But I keep on calling you. You're ignoring me"

"I'm sorry. I'm just thinking of something"

 Sungmin raised an eyebrow, "What is it?"

"A-ah.. It's nothing. Just don't mind it okay?" Kyuhyun lied.

"O-okay"

Kyuhyun smiled at Sungmin, "So? Shall we?"

Sungmin nodded happily at him and they started to walk again.

Soon, Kyuhyun's eyes widened when he saw a familiar figure. He started to panic making Sungmin looked at him weirdly.

"Oh ! What am I going to do?? this life.." Kyuhyun cursed.

"Hey.. What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Sungmin worriedly asked. Kyuhyun turned and stared at her.

..Kyuhyun..don't you ever think of doing that.. she might get angry to you...

..But I don't have any other choice.. I need to do it.. I'll just explain to her everything..

Kyuhyun is still preoccupied by his thoughts while staring at Sungmin who keeps on calling him.

"Hey Kyunnie.. Tell me what's wrong?"

He turned to see that the figure was going near them. He stared at Sungmin apologetically.

"Minnie.. I'm sorry. Please let me do this"

Sungmin raised an eyebrow, "What are you---ummph" she didn't even finish her sentence when Kyuhyun crashed his lips on Sungmin's.

Sungmin's eyes widened in shock and so the other students who stopped to look at them. Some are really shock, girls who are now crying and glaring at Sungmin. She tried to push Kyuhyun but the latter's hold was strong.

"Minnie.. P-please...help..me" she heard Kyuhyun mumbled between their kiss. She felt that there is a big reason why the latter did such an action. So, she nodded her head, close her eyes and start responding to the kiss. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter