Poor Minnie... Savior Kyu...

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 "Unnie.. Can we just please stop this? I'm already tired" Sungmin complained.

 Sungmin was being punished by her sister. She's already walking around the park for almost 30 times and yet she still have 20 rounds to go. It's really hard for her because while walking, she's wearing a 5 inches stilettos and carrying a bunch of shopping bags that all belongs to Eunhyuk.

 "Well.. I'm not that satisfied yet. So, keep walking until I say stop."

 Sungmin pouted, "But Unnie.. My feet is already sore and also my arms and legs" she complained while acting hurt.

 Eunhyuk shook her head, "Nuh-ah-ah.. You're going to walk and walk until I tell you to stop. That's your punishment for saying something like that. Planning to set me up for a date huh"

 Sungmin stopped from walking and was about to speak when Eunhyuk glared at her.

 She continued walking, "Honestly, I don't know why you got angry because of that. When you told me that Hae kissed you, you're like a tomato because of blushing so bad and now you're acting like you don't like it"

 "Yah! Lee Sungmin! Make it 55 rounds" Eunhyuk shouted, making Sungmin's eyes widened.

 

 = > = > = > =

 

 Donghae was sitting inside his car while watching the two girls bickering at the park when his phone rang.

 "Yeoboseo?"

 "Hyung..."

 "Oh.. Kyuhyun. Why?"

 "Have you seen Minnie? I went to her house and Auntie said that she's with the monkey. Do you know where are they?" Kyuhyun worriedly asked.

 Donghae let out a chuckle, making Kyuhyun frowned.

"Hey Kyu.. I'm telling you this. Fetch Minnie here at the park near our school. Be fast before her sister can torture the hell out of her more."

 Kyuhyun's eyes widened upon hearing what his brother said, "Mwoh? Why? What's that mokey is doing to my wife?"

 "Woah! Kyu... Such a possesive brat? How come Minnie became your wife when she's not yet your girlfriend?" Donghae teasingly asked.

 Kyuhyun coughed, "Uhm.. Well. She's going to be mine anyway. So, I can claim her anytime. She's my wife....period"

 Donghae sighed, "Fine. My bratty brother. Stop illusioning and go here before Minnie collapse because of tiredness"

 "Yeah Fish.. Stay there. I'm going to kill that monkey and also you if something happens to my Minnie" Kyuhyun said and hung up.

 Donghae rolled his eyes in annoyance and continued watching the two girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kyuhyun arrived at the park after a few min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter