Over My Dead Body :D

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "What the hell is happening with those two?" Eunhyuk irritatingly asked while watching the two infron of them having their lovey-dovey.

 They were waiting for their breakfast to arrive. They put their  disgusted face at the two who's busy cuddling, whispering, giggling and exchanging butterfly kisses at each other.

 "Maybe there's something happened yesterday that Kyuhyun didn't tell us" Ryeowook answered.

 Eunhyuk scowled when the two kiss each other again,"Yah! Are you guys going to stop or do you want me to hung you up on the tree?!"

 The two stopped on what they are doing and looked at her.

 "Mind your own. Don't interrupt us or maybe you and hyung can do it too" Kyuhyun retorted earning a deadly glare from Eunhyuk.

 "You fox!" Eunhyuk shouted.

 Donghae held Eunhyuk's hand, "Hyukkie.. Calm down. Just don't mind that two"

 Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun, "Kyu..."

 Kyuhyun sighed knowing what the latter means, "Arasso.. I'll stop"

 The others looked at them in awe.

 "What?" Kyuhyun annoyingly asked when he saw that all of their attention are on him.

 "Since when did you started obeying someone?" Shindong asked in awe.

 Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Whatever"

 Sungmin and the others let out a chuckle.

 "Oi.. Fooos are here!" Yesung beamed when he entered Sungmin's and Kyuhyun's room with their butlers carrying their breakfast.

 "Oh yeah! At last!" Donghae beamed happily while eyeing the food that are being served on the table.

 Eunhyuk chuckled, "Food freak" she mumbled. Donghae just stucked his tongue out on her.

 As the food were all served, Kyuhyun frowned when he noticed the two extra plates of food.

 "Who's gonna eat these?" he asked the others, who only shrugged their shoulder at him.

 "There's someone who'll join us" Sungmin answered him.

 Kyuhyun frowned. He was about to ask more when the door opened revealing the two figure that made him frown even more.

 "Yo guys! Goodmorning!" Heechul greeted.

 "Hey Chullie! Oppa! Goodmorning" Sungmin greeted back with a smile.

 Leeteuk only smiled and bowed at them. Heechul and Leeteuk walked towards them and sat beside Sungmin. Heechul hang his arms on Sungmin's shoulder, "Hey Minnie.. Watcha doin'?"

 Instead of Sungmin, Eunhyuk was the one who answered, "As obvious. We're eating duh~" she said as she rolled her eyes making him glared at her.

 Heechul scowled, "I'm not talking with you monkey girl" 

 "And so? I don't care cat"

 "Yah!" Heechul shouted at her in irritation.

 "What?! Catboy!"

 Sungmin chuckled at the two while the others are just staring at them amused.

 "What's wrong with them?" Kyuhyun whispered at Sungmin.

 "They are always like that when they are together. Just like us before" Sungmin answered with a laugh, "I miss them like that"

 Kyuhyun smiled and leaned closer to her, "I like it when you laugh" he whispered, making Sungmin blushed.

 He smirked when he noticed it, "Aigoo.. My baby is blushing" he teased and Sungmin hit him playfully with a chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter