WHAT?! W-We Are?

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk was still fuming while sitting in the front seat of Donghae's car. She's so irritated because the latter haven't told her yet where they were heading.

 

Donghae on the other side was so excited for what’s going to happen later that he also wished that Eunhyuk will not going to have a heart attack.

 

 After several minutes, they finally stop in a fancy restaurant. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae questionably but the latter just....

 

 "Don't look at me like that. Just go out and enter the restaurant"

 

 Eunhyuk scowled as she rolled her eyes; "How ungentle man you are" she muttered and went out of the car followed by Donghae whose face flustered by a knowing smile.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------

 

 Meanwhile...

 

 Two couples are busy chatting with each other while drinking their tea.

 

 "Do you think she'll not going to be shock?" asked by a beautiful woman to her best friend.

 

 Her best friend held her hand and flashed a smile.

 

 "Of course.. She'll going to be shock at first but I know that she'll going to get over with that easily" she replied, confident about her answer.

 

 "I hope so...I hope"

 

 -------------------------------------------

 

 "We're here sir." the receptionist announced as they reached a certain VIP Room.

 

 "Oh well.. Thank you very much" Donghae said with a smile.

 

 As they entered the room, Eunhyuk's eyes widened from what she saw.

 

 "Oh.. Honey you're already here"

 

 "Sorry umma. We're a bit late" Donghae apologized...

 

 Yes.. Eunhyuk was shock to see the king and queen with her parents.

 

 "Seems like our Eunhyukkie here is still in shock.. Are you okay sweetie?" King Cho asked Eunhyuk whose still stay freezed.

 

 "Ah.. Y-Yeah.. I'm o-okay your highness" she said as she bowed at them.

 

 "Hyukkie dear.. You can sit now and also you Crown Prince" her mother said to them.

 

“Don’t call me that Auntie. It’s a bit uncomfortable”

 

Eunhyuk’s mom shook her head, “Oh no.. I still need to call you that but if you insisted. Well, there’s nothing I can do I guess”

 

 “So, why don’t we start our dinner now” Prime Minister Lee asked, making the others agree and they started to eat.

 

The elders were just having their talk while the two just remained silent but was disperse when one of the elders open a topic.

 

“Uhm.. I guess the two of you are wondering why we invited the two of here for a dinner.” King Cho asked making the two nods their heads.

 

King Cho looked at Prime Minister Lee and spoke, “My friend, I’m giving you the will to tell them why they’re here”

 

Prime Minister nodded at him, “Yes your highness” and looked at the two before continuing.

 

“The two of you are here with us because we have something to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter