Jealous Kyu.. :)

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 "Oppa.. Whre are we going?"

 "We are going to our suite. We're going to show you something" the dimple man answered.

 Sungmin nodded her head in understanding, "Arasso"

 Minutes later, they already reached the two men's suite. They made Sungmin sat on the edge of the bed. Chullie sat beside her while the dimple man walks towards ther walk in closet to get something.

 "So.. Minnie.. Why sre you here in Mauritius?" Heechul asked Sungmin.

 "We're on a vacation Chullie. And....." she pauses in hesitation. It makes Heechul eyebrow raised.

 "And?" Heechul murmured indicating her to continue.

 "And... Uhmm.. W-we have a ......... m-mission"

 "Mission?"

 Sungmin noddd, "Ne.. We.. Uhmm.. Before our vacation ends.. We have to make Unnie and Hae be ... you know"

 Heechul smiled, "Okay. I got it. But the Hae you're talking is the crown prince?"

 Sungmin nodded, "Yeah.. Indeed"

 Heechul frowned at her, "But Minnie. Why are you still doing that kind of things when you already know that no matter what, they will still end up together"

 "I know.. But I want there feelings to be mutual. I know Unnie loves Hae but Hae doesn't.. Well, atleast Hae already have some feelings for Unnie. And.. I don't want Unnie to experiwnce a one-sided love. It will hurt her and that's the thing that I don't want her to experience. EVER" Sungmin explained as she emphasized the word'EVER' making Heechul rolled his eyes.

 "Arasso. I understand it. Just call us if you need some help"

 Sungmin smiled, "Ne.. Gumawo"

 Then, the dimple man barged from the walk-in closet holding a guitar case. Sungmin's eyes widened when she saw it.

 "Surprise" Heechul muttered.

 The dimple man handed the guitar to her. She immediately opened it and saw a pink sparkle finish guitar with her name designed with diamonds on it's neck part.

 "Oppa....." she murmured.

 "It's our gift for you. Chullie and I bought it when we are still in Port Louis. We're supposed to ship it when we head back to Paris. But since you're here.. We already gave it to you"

 Smile crept on her face in happiness.

 "A congratulatory gift for your comeback.." Chullie muttered.

 "Gumawo.. Oppa.. Chullie" she said and gave the two a tight hug.

 "It's nothing Minnie.. Everything for you.. Let's go.. We're going to return you now" Chullie told her making her nod in response.

 

 = > = > =

 "Kyuhyun.. Are you okay dude?" Yesung worriedly asked the still sulking Kyuhyun.

 "Kyuhyun.. Don't worry about her. She's safe with them" Shindong told him, trying to calm him down.

 Kyuhyun scowled, "How can I not worry? They didn't even introduce theirselves to us yet they still dragged Sungmin with them.. How can I not worry"

 "Kyuhyun..." Donghae murmured.. Worrying about the attitude of his younger brother.

 Kyuhyun ruffled his hair harshly, "Aissh.. Aissh!!!"

 Their attention was caught when they heard Eunhyuk chuckled while watching them.

 "What's so funny?" Kyuhyun annoyingly asked.

 Eunhyuk's face turned serious, "You"

 "Me? Why?"

 She shook her head, "Nothing.. I just pity you.. Look... You're here burning with jealousy but you didn't even think of ways on how to get her.. Kyuhyun, you should start to move now before you regret everything. When Sungmin is in Paris, she used to live with on his house"

 Kyuhyun's eyes widened, "Bwo?! Y-you know him? Sungmin stayed with him? With them? But they are boys"

 Eunhyuk nodded her head, "Ne.. They are not a couple... But Sungmin have a big crush on him. And I think he also feels the same for her"

 "Sungmin have a big crush on that clingy guy?" Donghae asked for reassurence.

 "Yeah.."

 "But Hyukkie.. Who's the other man?" Ryeowook curiously asked. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter