*BONUS CHAPTER* (EDITED)

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      GUYS PLEASE READ IT.. THE CONTINUATION IS ALREADY DONE.. READ THE CONTINUATION..               "Yah! Faster!!!" Sungmin commanded as they were running towards the entrance of the airport.   "Minnie..There's still 10 minutes before the plane arrive. Easy okay? Don't run" Eunhyuk said.   Sungmin pouted, "I'm just excited because  it's been 4 months since the last time I saw him"   Eunhyuk scowled, "You're not the only one here my dear sister"   Sungmin rolled her eyes, "Whatever sis"   "This two.. Can you please stop your little argument and just go inside before the plane arrives" Ryeowook commanded like a boss.   "Yeah that's right. Let's go inside cause the plane will arrive very very soon" Yesung agreed, making the two sigh and just obey.             "Shinnie!! Shinnie!! Here!" Sungmin scream loudly, earning the attention of the other people, making the three facepalmed.   Shindong is already appraoching them with a big smile on his face. Sungmin, who's the very excited one run towards him and gave him a bear hug. Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Yesung walked towards them.   "Aigoo.. My Minnie I miss you~~" Shindong muttered while hugging her.   Sungmin pulled away from the hug and started hitiing Shindong while glaring at him.   "NEO! I HATE YOU! I thought and YOU said that you're only going to stay there for a month huh? Do you know how chaotic here when you're there huh?! huh?!"   "Woah! Woah! Stop it Minnie. Why? Did someone declared a war against our country huh?" Shindong said while flashing a mocking smile.   Sungmin pouted even more, "I hate you!! I'm not joking around here! I'm so deadly serious!"   Shindong chuckled, "I know.. I'm sorry okay? I'll make it up to you and that's a promise" then he turned to Eunhyuk, Yesung and Ryeowook. "Hey guys! Zup?"   Eunhyuk smirk, "Staying only for a couple of months in America made you speak like that huh? We're fine now" she said and gave him a slight hug.   Yesung approached him and gave him a manly hug, "There's a little problem going on but we're fine"   "Oppa, We're fine here. I miss you" Ryeowook said and gave him a hug also.   Shindong nodded, "I see. But I want you all to tell me what happened when I'm not around"   "So, let's go?" Sungmin invited   "Oh wait. I forgot" Shindong said and turned to a cute man behind him that the others didn't notice.   "Guys.. I want you to meet him. He will be an exchange student in our school for two months"   "Exchange student?" Sungmin asked.   Shindong nodded in assurance, "Yeah.. Uhm. Bro, introduce yourself now"   The cute boy nodded and too a step forward. He smiled at them before bowing.   "Uhm.. Hello. I'm Kim Kibum. Nice to meet you all. I hope we can be friends even though I'm only staying here for two months"   Yesung nodded, "Ah. Yes.. Nice to meet you. I'm Yesung" he introduced while shooking hands with Kibum.   "I'm Ryeowook and it's nice to meet you"   "Eunhyuk here~"   He stopped infront of Sungmin who's only looking at him.   He flashed his killer smile at her and asked, "May I know the name of this beautiful lady?"   Sungmin raised an eyebrow, "Pardon?"   He chuckled, "I'm asking if may I know your name?"   Sungmin smiled at him, "I'm Sungmin" she introduced while shooking hands with him.   "Guys let's go" Eunhyuk said and they walked towards the exit of the airport.               *SUNGMIN'S CAR*     "So.. by the way. Where'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter