Don't know what should I entitled this..

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "So?" Sungmin started while her arms crossed arounf her chest.

 She's now seating across Kyuhyun who's grinning nervously. "Mind to explain everything?"

 Kyuhyun took a deep breath before explaining everything. Sungmin just keep nodding her head while listening to everything that Kyuhyun is saying.

 "So, what are you going to do now?"

 Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin seriously, "I have one favor to ask" he took a deep breath before he continued. "Since appa thinks that you're really the girl that I'm talking about.... can we go on and continue it? I mean...can you pretend as my girlfriend? Just for the meantime"

 Sungmin knitted his brows, "Why should I do that?"

 Kyuhyun frowned, "It's just for a meantime. While I'm not yet finding that girl who can be with me..ya know"

 Sungmin thought for awhile, "Any benefits?"

 "The deal... I'm going to extend it. While we're pretending, I can treat you in every cafes and restos that you like"

 Sungmin scoffed, "What do you think of me? A piggy eater? Did you know how much you cause? Do you want to witness your fangirls grilling me completely alive?"

 Kyuhyun sighed, "I'm just saying it..and about them.. don't worry, I will not let them laid any single finger at you. So, what do you want in return?"

 "Hmm.. What I want..........................................................NOTHING"

 Kyuhyun frowned, "LEE SUNGMIN!"

 "WHAT?!"

 Kyuhyun's face changed from serious to softer one, "Please.. Just for the meantime"

 Sungmin sighed, "Okay.. I agree"

 Kyuhyun grinned happily, "Really? THANK YOU MINNIE!"

 "But one thing is forbidden..."

 Kyuhyun's grinned suddenly disappeared.

 "You're not allow to kiss me again like that without my permission arasso? Or else, I will kill you with my own bare hands and with my own way"

 Kyuhyun sighed but nodded his head, "Arasso"

 

 = > = > =

 Eunhyuk is now waiting for Sungmin on the living room with a frown on her face.

 "Young lady"

 Eunhyuk looked at their family butler.

 "Why are you here?"

 "I'm just waiting for Minnie. I need to talk to her"

 Butler Kim mouthed an "o", "Young lady, just call me if you need anything"

 Eunhyuk smiled and nodded her head, "Arasso"

 Butler Kim bowed at her and was about to leave when Sungmin barged in.

 "I'm home~" Sungmin greeted lazily. Her shoulder slumped down.

 Eunhyuk face formed into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter