Deal

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin are now on their way towards the two girls' home. Of course, Donghae is the driver. Eunhyuk is bedside him while Sungmin is at the back. Sungmin insisted that her sister should sat beside the driver's seat. The whole ride was nothing but silence. They remained silent until they reached the Lee's house.

    "So, here we are" Donghae muttered. He went out of the car to open the car door for the two girls but only to see that Sungmin already got out of the car. So, he only opened the door on which Eunhyuk is sitting at.

    "Uhm.. Donghae-ah. I'm gonna get in first.. Thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow!" Sungmin bid and dashed in the house, leaving Eunhyuk and Donghae in silence.

    A pregnant silence pause engulfed the two. Then finally, Donghae decided to break the silence.

    "Uhm.. I'll see you tomorrow then" Donghae said.

    Eunhyuk nodded and smiled at him.

    "Mm. Ne. See you tomorrow"

    "Okay.. It's already late I need to go home now.. Goodbye" Donghae bid.

    "Bye.. Drive safely" Eunhyuk muttered as she bow her head.

    Then, Donghae went inside the car and before he started to drive off, he waved her goodbye to Eunhyuk in which the latter returned.

     When Donghae's car was already out of her sight, she unconciously smiled while walking towards her house. She didn't even notice that Sungmin is watching her from the side with a smirk.

      "Unnie!" Sungmin yelled making Eunhyuk jumped her heart out.

      Eunhyuk glared at Sungmin "Yah! You really want me to die young don't you?!"

      Sungmin laughed and shook her head.

      "So unnie..." Sungmin suddenly called when she held her sister's hands and sway it side by side.

      "Yah! I really can't get what's on your mind. A while ago at school, they asked you why you introduced yourself as Anna. Then, you only gave them a lame answer" Eunhyuk furiously said.

       "Oh! You noticed it unnie?"

       Eunhyuk rolled her eyes,"What do you think? What kind of reason is that? It's a very very very very very lame answer.. Your brain, where did it go? Do you left it in Paris huh? One of the smartest student in her school in Paris failed to gave a reasonable reason " Eunhyuk scoffed as she shook her head in annoyance.

       "Yah unnie! Don't insult me. I'm still smarter than you remember that. And.. It's hard to think of an answer" Sungmin complained as she crossed her arms on her chest.

       Eunhyuk blinked in confusion,"I thought you planned everything? I expected that you have you very best reason to tell them then it turned to be very lame"

        "So, unnie. How's it?" Sungmin changed the topic.

        "Yah! Lee Sungmin! Don't change the topic"

        Sungmin sighed, "Arraso...but.. how's it?"

        "What it?"

        "Aissh.. I left you outside a while ago right.. So how's it? Did you .... you know"

        "Yah! ert!"

        "Huh? What's wrong with having some heart to heart coversation..wahaha!" Sungmin said as she laughed hard seeing her unnie blushed.

         "Aishh! Your crazy"

         "Yes I am.. unnie" Sungmin stucked her tongue out.

         Eunhyuk only scoffed at Sungmin.Then suddenlt turned serious.

         "So.. tell me the truth.. You didn't even say the real reason why did you have to hide yourself in the first place"

         Sungmin shook her head, "Aniyo.. I won't tell you.. It's a secret.. I will not going to tell it to anyone. Never"

         Eunhyuk raised her eyebrows, "And why?"

         "Why? .. It's a big secret! Bye unnie!" Sungmin said and run upstairs towards her room.

        Eunhyuk only shook her head in annoyance before going to her own room.

 

 = > = > =

        After several minutes ride, Donghae finally reached their house. He was greeted by their chamber maids and their butler.

        "Goodevening Prince" Butler Goo bowed at him.

        "Where's appa and umma?"

        "You highness is in his study room while your milady is already sleeping in their room" But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter