Coming Home!

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

                Today is just an ordinary day for everyone, but for the family of the Minister of Tourism, it's not. Today is the day that their daughter will come back after 9 years of stay in Paris. They are all preparing, not in a way of having a party or a ball to celebrate her comeback. Just preparing for a simple family dinner and cleaning their house especially their daughter's room. Minister Lee is in a meeting right now while his wife is preparing everything for their dinner. She's the one who is cooking and preparing their food while their maids are just assisting her.

 

 

 

 

                "Everything's done!" Mrs. Lee happily said and the maids gave her a satisfied smile. "We should arrange it now" she added then someone entered the luxurious kitchen and bowed, it's Butler Kim.

                "Madam, Minister Lee is now waiting for you outside. He said that it's time to go." the old man said and bowed again for the second time.

                "Okay, I'll be right there. Butler Kim, just take care of this things okay" Mrs. Lee smiled at him. The older man just bowed in agreement and started. She took off her apron and went outside to see her husband who is waiting outside.

                "It's time to go now honey" Minister Lee said and gave a peck on her wife's cheek. She just smiled.

                "Okay. I'm so very excited to finally see our daughter. .... Wait?" she said and looked around like she is searching for something, actually someone. "Where's Eunhyuk? I thought she's coming with us?" she asked. Minister Lee smiled and answered "Yes, she is coming with us. She's still at school. She said that she will wait for us. We are going to pick her up first at school." He looked at his watch and added, "I think she is now waiting for us. So let's go now"

                 They entered the car and immediately went to pick Eunhyuk up.

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                  Meanwhile, Eunhyuk is now sitting on a bench near the school gate waiting for her parents. She is now listening to a song on her IPod with closed eyes. She jerked up in shock when someone suddenly tapped her shoulder.

                  "Hey!" she looked up and saw Shindong smiling at her.

                  "Hey! You shocked me you know" she said and Shindong just rubbed his neck and sat beside Eunhyuk. "What's the matter?" Eunhyuk asked.

                  "So, she finally is coming back for real?" Shindong asked leaning on the bench while looking somewhere else.

                  "Yes she is. Finally" Eunhyuk cannot help but to smile because of excitement and happiness at the same time.

                   "You’re going to fetch her up?" he asked and Eunhyuk nodded.

                   "I wonder what she looked like now. It's been 9 years since we last saw her. She didn't even make a way to visit us or going for a short vacation here. Even just a single call or email, there's nothing." Shindong complained that make Eunhyuk chuckle.

                   "You should complain to her personally and not to me.. Don't worry, you'll going to see her soon and be ready for those complaints." Eunhyuk said and Shindong just rolled his eyes.

                   "By the way, you wanna come? She's going to be happy seeing you there." she said. Shindong shook his head. "I want to but I can't. There is something that we need to finish until tomorrow. That's why I can't. Hmm. Do Donghae and Kyuhyun know about her coming back?" Shindong said. Eunhyuk just shrugged her shoulder and said "I don't know. I haven't seen them in a while now. But since the king already knew maybe they alredy knew it also." Shindong just mouthed an "o". Then suddenly a car stopped in front of the school gate. It's window rolled down and Mrs. Lee waved at them.

                    "Eunhyuk let's go... oh. Hi there Shindong" Shindong just bowed at her.

                    "Okay. Wait a moment Eomma" Eunhyuk said and turned to Shindong. "So.. Gotta go now. Bye then. See you tomorrow!" she said and run towards the car. She waved her hands bidding a goodbye before entering the car. Shindong waved back and turned to go to his department area.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                     Shindong is walking through the corridor of his department building. He is a music and arts department student alongside with Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and his other friends. He is heading ti his room to get his things and when he reached the room, he saw his friends. Kyuhyun, Donghae and Yesung are happily chatting with each other.

                     "Hey!" Donghae greeted when he noticed that Shindong entered the room.

                     "Hey!" Shindong greeted back and smiled.

                     "Where did you go? We've been looking for you." Kyuhyun asked him with a frown on his face.

                      "Outside" Shindong answered.

                      "What did you do outside?" Donghae asked.

                      "Nothing, I just saw Eunhyuk and we talked." he answered making his friends raised an eyebrow.

                      "About?" Donghae asked again. Shindong sighed.

                      "Okay..okay.. It's just about ... Eunhyuk and I talked about her. Coming back"

                      "O yeah.. She will be arriving today right?" Yesung snapped out. Shindong just nodded.

                      "Who?” Donghae and Kyuhyun confusedly asked in unison.

                      "You don't know who?" Shindong asked, his eyes a bit widened. The two shook their heads. Yesung face palmed in dismay.

                      "You really don't know who?" Shindong asked again and the two nodded making Shindong sighed.

                      "Who will come back today? We don't know who" Donghae asked making Shindong and Yesung sighed in unison before answering the question. Yesung was the one who answered the question.

                       "You have no idea.. Sungmin will come back today. Sungmin.. Lee Sungmin" the two widened their eyes in shock upon hearing what Yesung had just said.

                        "What?!" the two shockingly asked.

                        "What? I said Sungmin will arrive today" Yesung repeated making the two midened their eyes more.

                        "Really? Sungmin will come back today? For real?" Donghae excitedly asked again.

                        "I already said it. I don't to repeat it again." Yesung rolled his eyes because of Donghae's stubborness.

                        "Why you only said it now?" Kyuhyun asked with a frown.

                        "We have no idea that you two don't know. Eunhyuk said that the king knew it, so we thought that you knew it already. But I guess we're wrong" Shindong explained.

                        "When is that?" Donghae suddenly asked making Shindong confused at his question.

                        "When is what?" Shindong asked. Donghae looked at him straight to the eyes.

                        "When she will arrive?"

                        "Hmm. I think now? I don't know either the exact time. Before I went here, Eunhyuk was fetched by her parents and she said that they will going to fetch her. So I think it's now probably"

                         Upon hearing what Shindong had said, Donghae immediately stood up from his seat making the three confused about his sudden action.

                         "Where are you going?" Shindong asked Donghae who is in front of the door.

                         "Airport" Donghae muttered.

                         "Yah! Where do you think you're going? We have something to do that we need to finish" Shindong hissed. Kyuhyun and Yesung nodded their heads in agreement.

                         "But---" Doghae was cut by Kyuhyun.

                         "No buts, buts. We also like to come but we can't because we need to finish this so badly. So get back here and we'll going to start" Kyuhyun said. Donghae sighed in defeat and get back to his seat, sulking.

 

 

 

   Meanwhile, Minister Lee and his family had already reached the airport. They headed to the waiting room.

   "Appa, what time is she going to arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter