Always

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Sungmin sat on a bench and scoffed, "What a poor girl she is"

     Then she heard a voice, "Nice show Minnie-ah" she turned to the owner and saw her sister with her friends.

     Sungmin smiled.

     "So.. You really lost your control a while ago" Eunhyuk said as she sat beside her sister.

     "I'm already full of her. I warned her but she didn't listen so, that's what she got"

     "You can really be a war freak sometimes" Shindong commented. Sungmin glared at him.

     "Yah Shinnie-ah! FYI I'm not a war freak. I just give what she deserve to have"

     "Arasso, arasso"

     Sungmin turned around, looking for someone. "Hey guys.. Have you seen Sooyoung and Sunny?"

     Donghae nodded, "Yeah.. They said they will going back to their room first"

     Sungmin mouthed an 'o', "I see and where is Kyuhyun by the way? Why he's not with you guys?"

     "Huh? A while ago he's with us" Eunhyuk said trying to look for Kyuhyun.

     "But now he wasn't. Where did brat go?"

     "Who are you calling brat huh?" Sungmin turned to look for the familiar voice and saw Kyuhyun leaning on a tree with a frowning face.

     "You" Sungmin slyly answered.

     Kyuhyun glared at her but Sungmin just smirk at him. Eunhyuk can't help but facepalmed.

      "Oh please.. Don't start another round of bickering here"

      "Wait.. Minnie-ah" Yesung suddenly blurted making Sungmin and the other look at him.

      "Hm?"

      "I was just curious.. What did you whisper to her a while ago? She look so shock" Yesung curiously asked her while his finger is on his chin.

       Sungmin blink for a few times, "Oh..that? Yeah. I felt that she's so shock a while ago.. I just asked her if she's sure that she's not an adopted child"

       The others' eyes widened, "Bwo?!"

       "What?" Sungmin innocently asked.

       "Is that true?" Shindong asked.

       Sungmin shrugged, "I don't know. I only said what's on my mind a while ago cause she's really really far from her parents"

       Kyuhyun smirk, "Based on that reaction. It seems that it's true"

       Donghae nod in agreement, "Yeah. Kyuhyun is right. There is a possibilty of that to be true"

       "I bet she really wants to bury herself now because of embarassment" Kyuhyun laughed evily as his hands closed around his chest.

       "You are really a mean guy Kyunnie"

       "I was born this way Minnie" Kyuhyun proudly say.

       Sungmin scoffed, "Whatever"

 

 = > = > =

       "We're home!!" Sungmin and Eunhyuk shout in unison.

       Their maids bowed their heads upon seeing the two, "Welcome home young ladies"

       The two smiled at the maids then, Butler Kim approached them and bowed at them, "Young ladies"

       "Hello Butler Kim smiled at them, "It's fine young lady"

       Sungmn nodded in response.

       "Goodafternoon Butler Kim. Where is umma?" Eunhyuk asked.

       "She's in the garden young lady"

       "Oh I see. I just go first okay"

       Butler Kim and Sungmin nod in response and she left. Sungmin turned to Butler Kim.

       "Butker Kim where is Wookie? I didn't see her for the past days."

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter