Awkward

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Unnie! Unnie!!"

 "Aissh.. What is that?" Eunhyuk groaned at the loud voice and banging of the door.

 "UNNIE!!!"

 She immediately sat up and ruffled her hair furiously.

 "Aissh.. Just wait okay"

 She stood up and went to open the door. Her eyes slightly widened upon seeing Sungmin still on her PJs.

 "Minnie.. W-what happened to you? Are you okay? Why your face os so red?" Eunhyuk worriedly asked putting her one hand on Sungmin's forehead.. but the latter is not hot..

 Minnie looked down, "U-Unnie.. Can I enter?"

 Eunhyuk nodded, "Of course" she said as she lead Sungmin to enter and sat on the couch.

 "What happened?"

 Sungmin started to blush more as she looked at her olser sister.

 "Unnie~~ It's so embarassing" she whined as she hid her face with her 2 hands.

 Eunhyuk kknitted her brows in confusion, "Huh? What are you talking about? What happened really?""

 "It's really embarassing.. I don't know how to face him later.. Unnie.. eoteokke? eoteokke?"

 Eunhyuk held her sister's hands and started to rubbed her thumb on her knuckles, trying to calm her sister.

 "Minnie.. Just tell me what happened"

 "Are you alone?" Sungmin asked as she looked around the room. 

Eunhyuk nodded, "Yeah.. Hae went for a walk a couple of hours ago"

 Sungmin mouthed an 'o'.

 "So, tell me what happened."

 Sungmin started to blush when she remembered what haopened a while ago.

 "Unnie.. It's so embarassing.." She whinedas she hid her face with her two hands.

 Eunhyuk knitted her brows in confusion, "Huh? What are you talking about?"

 "I-It's really embarassing.. I don't know how to face him later.. Unnie~ eottoke?...eottoke?"

 Eunhyuk held her sister's hands and started to rubbed her thumbs to trying to calm her.

 "Minnie... Just tell me what happened"

 "Are you alone here?"

 Eunhyuk nodded, "Yeah.. Hae went for a walk"

 Sungmin mouthed an 'o'.

 "So... tell me what happened"

 Sungmin started to blush again upon remembering what happened a while ago.

 "Unnie... I-It's.......... K-Kyuhyun"

 Eunhyuk's eyes widened, "Bwo?! W-what h-he did t-to you?! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he harassed you? Tell me.. I'm going to kill him for you" she panickly asked her sister.

 Sungmin shook her head, "I-It's not like that"

 "So what did he do?"

 Sungmin took a deep breath before telling the whole story about what happened earlier to her sister. It made Eunhyuk's jaw dropped 50 feet.. O.o

 "W-w-what------" Eunhyuk muttered like a lost kid and swallow a lump on .

 "Unnie.. eotteokhe? I don't know how to face him." Sungmin murmur desprately while shaking her Unnie's body who's still completely lost. "Unnie.."

 Eunhyuk shook her head to compose herself, "I'm speechless"

 "Unnie.. Help me.. What to do?" Sungmin pleaded.

 Eunhyuk sighed and patted her sister's head, "Minnie.. Just act normally.. Don't make him see that all of what happened affects you alot. and by the way... Why do you act that way? Do you like him?" 

 Sungmin blushed madly, "Bwo?! What are you saying unnie? Aniyo.. I don't like that wolf" she defended, making Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.

 "Then, why are you so deffensive...and you're blushing.. see" Eunhyuk mockingly said.

 Sungmin looked away, "Am not"

 "Tch.. You're just in denial"

 "I am-- Unnie.. wait. You're learning Chinese right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter