Argue?

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           They are now in the department store, picking some clothes to wear for the homecoming. Kyuhyun and Sungmin are arguing on what's the best clothes to wear. Their friends are just observing their closeness.

            "Yah! Blue is better"

            "Ani. Black is much better. It makes me more handsome and stunning"

            "Aniyo. Blue is better. Promise"

            "Ani. Black is much"

         ------------------------------------------

            "Ascot tie is more fit with the suit"

            "Huh? Your a fashion terror you know.. Windsor knot is much. Your choosing a tie that only exist maybe a long time ago"

            "Aish. Ascot is much better and it is still in nowadays"

            "Ani. You should pick the Windsor knot"

            Whenever they were arguing, their friends were just looking at them. Little did they now that someone is watching them with a glare.

              "Yah! You two! You're so annoying. Please stop arguing now okay" Eunhyuk yelled in frustration. The two immediately stop and Sungmin apologized.

              "Sorry unnie" she said while bowing and she noticed that Kyuhyun is just standing like nothing happened. So, she put her hands on the latter's hea and pushed it down.

              "Yah!" Kyuhyun shouted.

              "Wae?!" Sungmin innocently asked.

              "Why did you do that huh?"

               "What? I didn't do anything" SUngmin said innocently. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.

               "Whatever"

 

=================

               They are now walking after they bought the clothes that they will wear.

               "Hey! I'm hungry. Where should we eat?" Shindong asked while rubbing his tummy.

               "Hmm. Mind to ask them?" Yesung answered.

               "Can we go to a cafe nearby? I heard it's a newly opened and they serve the best coffee and cakes there." Sungmin/Anna requested.

               "No. We should go to the restaurant that we usually hang out" Kyuhyun disagree.

               "But, you should atleast try to taste something new" Sungmin insisted.

               "Seems I care. They are the best restaurant in Seoul and besides I don't eat sweets"

               "Seems I care too"

               "Yah..yah.. Stop it okay. You keep on arguing here and then. Can you just keep it in yourself. I'm getting annoyed now" Eunhyuk burst.

               "Hyukkie calm down. Yeah. You two look like a married couple arguing about something" Yesung muttered, making the two widened their eyes.

               "Yah! We're not!" the two said in unison.

               "Alright..alright." Yesung said in defeat.

               "So, let's go now. I'm so hungry" Shindong said. Sungmin looked at him confusedly.

               "Where?" Sungmin asked.

               Shindong sigh. "Okay.. Guys. May I ask you where we should eat?" Shindong asked the others.

               "I think we should try the cafe that Anna suggested?" Donghae answered. Earning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter