A Lie

Royalty in Love [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The next morning, Sungmin woke up early. Without even minding that she was still wearing her sleeping outfit, she walked downstairs and went to the dining hall.

        "Oh. Min dear you’re awake!" Yuri greeted while putting the food on the table.

        "Good morning uniie, umma.. Where's appa?" Sungmin greeted and asked as she seated beside Eunhyuk.

        "He's in the palace right now I think." Yuri answered.

        Sungmin put some toast, eggs and bacons on her plate and pour a glass of milk. She looked at Eunhyuk and asked.

         "Unnie?"

         "Hmm?" Eunhyuk replied, still not looking at Sungmin and continue reading the book she was holding.

         "Are you going to school today?"

         "Of course. Would I wake up this early if I am not going to attend my classes" Eunhyuk sarcastically answered. Sungmin rolled her eyes but went nearer to her sister.

         "Unnie? Can I ask you a favor?" Sungmin asked again while doing her aegyo.

         "No" Eunhyuk answered straight.

         "Unnie.. Please~~" Sungmin made a puppy eyes. Eunhyuk shivered with the latter's action.

         "Umma~~" Eunhyuk called feeling a bit nervous with her sister.

         "Oh.. What's the matter my dear?" Yuri asked smiling.

         "Help me.. Something wrong will going to happen umma" Eunhyuk answered terrifyingly. Sungmin frowned upon hearing what her unnie said.

         "Unnie! What's up with that huh? I'm not going to do something wrong!" Sungmin complained. She crossed her arms and leaned on her chair pouting.

         "Huh? How are you sure? You're so creepy a while ago"

         "It's not and yah! Who's creepy huh? Unnie!" Sungmin yelled while her eyes still widened.

         "You" Eunhyuk answered straightly while eating her toast.

         Sungmin widened her eyes even more. "What?! Me?! Creepy?! Really~~?" the latter said as she put her hands on her face. Eunhyuk chuckled making Sungmin glared at her.

         "Alright.. What is it? Be sure that it's not something creepy or it will not get me in trouble" Eunhyuk finally surrendered and she closed her book to look at Sungmin.

         Sungmin face brightened "Really? So Unnie, I'm asking if you can accompany me to the mall after school." Eunhyuk almost spit up her milk when he heard his sister.

         "That's it?" Eunhyuk asked in disbelief. Sungmin nodded and smiled.

         Eunhyuk did everything but failed to hold her laughter.

         "What's so funny about that?" Sungmin raised her eyebrow.

          Eunhyk shook her head "Nothing. Okay fine. But in one condition"

          "What is it?"

          "You are going to fetch me at school okay?" Eunhyk said the latter nodded sheepishly and jumped to hug her sister.

          "Thank you unnie!"

          "Yah! Yah! .. Okay.. Let me go now. I need to go.. or else I'm going to be late in school." Eunhyuk said trying to get out of her sister's arms. Sungmin pulled away and Eunhyuk immediately stood up and went to the door.

          "Umma, Sungmin.. I'm going now." Eunhyuk bid, receiving a nod and smile from her mother.

          "Unnie wait!" Sungmin stopped her sister. Eunhyuk stopped from walking and looked at Sungmin. "Why?" the latter asked.

          "Another favor.. Please don't tell our friends that I'm here okay at home.. Tell them any excuses if they insisted to visit me"

          "Why?" Eunhyuk asked in confusion.

          "I'll tell you later maybe. Okay.. Bye unnie. Take care" Sungmin answered, waving at her sister.

          Eunhyuk rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Okay. Okay. Bye" she said as she exited the house and went to school..

 

----------------------------------------------

           Meanwhile, Donghae and Kyuhyun are walking side by side to their classroom. As they pass through the hall, the girls started to scream out their lungs. Donghae being the gentleman and kind-like, he always put his smile making the girls went more crazy plus, adding Kyuhyun who is a bad boy and cool type that all the girls like. They went inside their classroom as they reached it. When Shindong noticed the two, he immediately greeted them.

            "Hey!" Shindong greeted as he lifted his hands up.

            The two looked at him and headed to their chairs beside Shindong's chair. They noticed that Yesung in not around.

            "Hey! Where's Yesung-hyung?" Donghae asked. Shindong shrugged his shoulder and answred.

            "I don't know. I haven't seen him since I entered a while ago"

            Before Donghae could answer, Yesung barged in and greeted them.

            "Oh! You're here already"

 

             The three guys; Shindong, Donghae and Yesung are busy chatting and laughing to each other while Kyuhyun is busy playing with his game console. Shindong stopped from laughing when he saw Eunhyuk entered the room.

              "Hey Eunhyuk!" Eunhyuk looked up to Shindong and greeted back "Hey!"

              She sat down on her chair near the 4 guys. She took out her book and start reading it. After a while, she closed her book when someone tapped her shoulder. She looked on her back and to see the one who tapped her. She saw Donghae.

              "Why?" she asked.

              "How's Sungmin?" Donghae asked. Aisshh. What should I answer... Eunhyuk thought as she remembered what Sungmin told her about telling some alibies. She sighed to relaxed herself and spoke.

              "She didn't come" Donghae shockingly asked with wide-eyes open.

              "She didn't come. She called us yesterday that she wasn't able to come back because there is an emergency. But she promised that she will come back but she didn't know when" Eunhyuk told him and she can see the disappointment on the latter's face.

              "I thought we can finally see her. I even planned to visit her at home"

              "Don't worry. Maybe she will be back here in a few days or weeks.. It is possible that she will be back tomorrow or the other day" Eunhyuk assured him and Donghae just smiled at her weakly.

               Donghae returned sadly to his seat. The two noticed his sad face except Kyuhyun who is still busy playing his game. Shindong asked him "What's wrong Donghae?".

               "She's still not coming back" Donghae pouted and stomped his feet on the floor like a five year-old kid throwing his tantrums. The two looks confused.

               "Huh? Who?" Shindong confusedly asked.

               "Who else?! Sungmin.. Lee Sungmin.. She's not yet coming back!" Donghae answered as he crossed his arms on his chest.

               "What?! Really? Why? I thought she's coming back... But Eunhyuk and her parents went to the airport yesterday" Shindong addressed. Yesung nodded in agreement while Kyuhyun who is playing his game, paused as he heard what Donghae said.

               "Yeah.. I came to asked Eunhyuk a while ago about Sungmin, if she's okay but then Eunhyuk said that she called them and said that she has an emergency to deal with and it's very important" Donghae stated still pouting.

               "And when she will be going to return then?" Kyuhyun asked. Donghae shrugged his shoulder.

               "Well.. I don't know.. Even her family.. Eunhyuk also told me that the only thing that she said about that is "soon". So, it's maybe today, tomorrow, or ven the next day, week, month, year.. whatever!" Donghae said emphasizing the word "soon".

               "I thought I can see her already" Donghae added.

               "Hey.. I noticed since yesterday that you are so eagerly to see her. Why is that huh?" Yesung teasingly asked. Donghae's eyes widened upon hearing Yesung.

               "W-why.. A-am I not allowed to do that.. A-and.. Of course sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter