The Epilogue to the Epilogue

Falling for Femme Do Kyungsoo

"Aw hyung... Since you've done it before, surely you can do it again?" Sehun is trying to work his charm on the Shapeshifter, but apparently it's of little effect because he doesn't even look up from the table in the laboratory.


"No." He answers for the umpteenth time in a deadpan voice.


"Hyung, the SM Basketball team won again this season! And you know who is in the team, your ex-rival, Park Chanyeol? Aren't you itching to do something?" Kai goads.

"Firstly, as you've mentioned, he's my ex-rival. So it doesn't really matter to me anymore and SM also happens to be the same institution my girlfriend goes to, so I won't be screwing up her school property for some petty reason like losing in a game." Kyungsoo retorts as he adjusts his goggles on his nose.


"Ah, but technically the dragon isn't considered school property, since it's the principal's pet?" Kai reasons.


"Pet or Property, I don't care, I'm not gonna be involved in this." The elder raises his hands and puffs.


"But the pink dragon really took the cake the last time!" Sehun pouts. "It was such a good prank and you were the one who came up with the brilliant idea, hyung!"

Kyungsoo whips down his goggles and swivels to face the twin troublemakers.


"All I did was mention this potion can turn anything into any colors I want, even a dragon. And you two coax me into concocting a vial for you. I didn't even know it's for that bloody prank!" He shrieks and wrings his arms.

"Aw, come on, hyung, but it was a good prank!" Kai coos.


"No! I'm not going to turn a dragon, a dog or even a freaking lizard into any colors again so-- "



"Kyungsoo?"


The trio freezes as a voice rings at the entrance of the lab.

"Are you done? And what are you talking about, turning lizards into different colors?"



Kyungsoo flushes at the sight of you crossing into the room.

"Erm..." He starts nervously.



"Kyungsoo hyung was the one who turned your principal's pet dragon pink the last time." Kai points an accused finger at the elder.

The elder's jaw drops in horror at the blatant traitor.


"That was you?" You squawk, glancing at your boyfriend.

"I-It wasn't intentional..." Kyungsoo tries to explain.



"Can you do it again?" You chirp.


It's the three guys' turn to gape at you.


"Well, a pink dragon certainly looks more approachable. I mean... It'd probably look more effeminate, but male or female, it's not like it matters, right?"


Kyungsoo mentally face palms himself.