Thirty three

Falling for Femme Do Kyungsoo

"What are you doing?"

You hiss lowly as the cold night air hits the two of you in the face whilst stumbling out of the clubhouse.


The grass padded ground softens the heavy footsteps but did nothing to ease the thick tension in the air.


"We need to talk."

Kyungsoo's voice is deep and solemn.



You flick his hand away. He doesn't flinch.



"The last time you said that, you told me to give Chanyeol a chance. So that's what I did. Isn't that what you wanted to see?" You declare, tone dark and shaky.

There's a flicker of emotions in his eyes and you think it's probably not fair to snap at him like that. But right now, you can't care less.


He's hurt.

And so are you.


"I'm sorry." His voice is calm and quiet, but the light tremor in his tone betrays him. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Then what do you mean?" You demand.

"I... I saw him sending you home. And you look... happy with him. I didn't know what to think?" He implores and you feel yourself yielding a little.


"There's nothing going on between us, if that's what you wanna know. But what is it to you?" You contend.

"It is because... " His gaze is piercing as he takes one step toward you.

You take a step back.


"_________  please, I have something important to tell you."

"You can say it right there." You reply, unwavering.


He takes a deep breath.



"Listen carefully... I'm not Soo Jin."

Your eyes widen but you don't interrupt.


"My name is Do Kyungsoo. I'm a Shapeshifter and Super hybrid. And this..." He points to himself. "Is my true form. I'm a male."

You blink.

"When I saw you the first time, I had morphed into a female to help my friends get to know other girls. I've tried to tell you the truth but we ran into that Memory manipulator. The second time, I chickened out because... I didn't know whether you like Soo Jin or Kyungsoo. And the third time was when I saw you with that tall guy. I thought I didn't stand a chance. But when I saw him dancing so closely with you just now, I... " He swallows. "I just have to tell you the truth because...



I think I love you."


He closes the distance between you two.




"You're lying."



"I'm not! Look I--- " He tries to take your hand but you stagger back a few steps.


"If you have been lying like what you said, why should I trust that you are telling the truth now?" You cry out.

"________ ..." He attempts to take your arm again.


"No, stop."

In reflex, you throw your consciousness at him and he goes down, groaning and writhing with his head in his hands.


"Don't come near me." You choke.

He bites his lips and you see a thin trail of blood appearing where the skin has broken.


"_________ , please..." He stands up shakily and takes one step toward you.

"Don't."

Your warning comes out in a sob.


"I'm telling you the truth." He pleas.

Another step.


Your vision is starting to blur from the tears.


"I don't believe you."

You intensify your power and hear him wince as he clutches his head again. But he doesn't falter in his advance.

Just one more step.


You know that if you increase your power any further, it'd be dangerous for him.


"Stop."

Your voice comes out in a broken gasp.

"I can hurt you."


His dark round eyes bore into yours.


"Then hurt me."





He closes the gap.




"Cos I don't think I can hurt anymore than I do when you are not with me." He whispers and you shiver as he rounds his arms around you in a tight embrace.