Three

Falling for Femme Do Kyungsoo

"I swear, hyung, if I didn't know you're a guy, I'll totally hit on you." Kai gives a little whistle when Kyungsoo's transformation is complete.

"Yeah, hyung, your eyes are so big and cute." Sehun quips.

"It's the lips, I tell you," Kai nods shrewdly in agreement. "Plump fluffy pink lips, imagine all the naughty things they can do to y-- , Ouch! Hyung!"

Kai rubs his forehead fervently where Kyungsoo has decidedly accord with a sharp flick of his fingers.

"Stop talking like I'm not here. I can always change my mind you know." Kyungsoo frowns.


"Yeah, yeah, hyung, go get 'em eh?" Kai nudges the elder and swings aside to give way to the semi shield they've formed around Kyungsoo while he was shapeshifting.

The elder takes a step forward and pauses.


"I'm so gonna regret this." He groans before dragging his feet towards the other end of the ballroom.



"So, you and me, who do you think she'll pick?" Kai grins and crosses his arms, leaning leisurely against the wall.

Sehun smooths down the sides of his hair and mimicks Kai's actions.

"Me of course. I won the last time too."

"That's because that girl likes half grown boys compared to gods like me." Kai rolls his eyes.

"I still won." Sehun counters.


"So, what's the bet?" Kai asks determinedly.

"A dozen pack of beers." Sehun swipes two glasses of beverages off the reception counter and passes one to Kai.

"Make it two." He takes the glass and poses it in front of Sehun.

"Deal."


The glasses give off a melodic clink as the rims meet and the accomplices chug down the deal.

Almost in unison, the two choke and splutter on the same offensive drink.


________________


"Seriously, __________ , you really gotta stop hating on guys." Amber wrings her hands.

"I don't hate guys." You protest.

"Well, you don't give them a chance to even talk to you! Two perfectly normal looking guys just asked you for a dance and you reject them both, it's not like you're nursing an ankle injury like Krystal."

The said girl nods, taking another sip of the disgusting drink. "She's right. Why do you hate guys?"


"For the last time, I don't, ok. I... I just don't dance." You reason.

"Come on, this isn't the first time I see you like this. I mean, you don't even talk much to any guys in our school, save for the ones I know, you don't have any guy friends!"

"Well, considering the amount of guy friends you have, that's already quite a number, don't you think?"

"That's not the same! You don't hang out with them, you hang out with me! So when they are with me, you are technically hanging out with me, not them!"

"And... that's a problem because... ?" You raise your eyebrows.


"Because you are one of the most intelligent, beautiful person I know albeit the occasional violence and sarcasm, you deserve someone to care for you and love you!" Amber sighs, exasperated.

"That, is single-handedly the most humane thing I've ever heard coming from your mouth, Amber Liu, but," You pause. "I don't need a guy."

"So, you swing the other way?" Krystal inches closer to you.

"No, she doesn't," Amber yanks her back. "That, I know. She's just too much of a cynist."

"Not." You retort.

Amber draws another sip from her drink. "Well, at least try and talk to them."

"So says the person who can't even manage a proper conversation with her crush."



"What?! You have a crush? Who?!" Krystal all but screams at her team mate.

Amber panicks and flails. "No! I don't have a crush!"

But Krystal is already throttling on. "No wonder you didn't accept me! You have someone else in mind? Tell me who is that bastard, I'll make sure he dies a horrible death!!!"

"I don't! Don't listen to her! She's jus-- "

"If you don't tell me, I'm going to hunt him down! And when I do, I'm gonna skin him alive! Wait, before I do that, I'm gonna torture him first, inch by inch, slowly and surely..."

"Please don't..." Amber winces.


"So you have a crush!" She sobs, clapping her own face in dejection but returns to vehemence a second later.

"I'll let Dr Lee's pet dragon play with him, oh... how it'll play with him..."



"Erm... "

The pandemonium stops with the foreigner's slightly shaky mutter.


A girl. Doe-eyed, full pink lips with long black hair tied in a pony-tail. She's wearing a white school uniform, red patterned tie fastened in a studious knot and navy blue skirt flattering milky skin.

"Hi... Erm, my friends, over there..." She gestures to two guys at the other end of the room, one lithe and dark-skinned whilst the other fair and dainty looking. "They..."

She seems to have difficulty continuing, teeth biting nervously into her plump lower lips.


"It's him." Amber blurts out.

"What?!" Krystal yelps.

"My... crush?"

"Which one!?" The athlete immediately shoots up in predatory stance.

"The... That one!" Amber points.


"That son of a... "

She cracks her knuckles and strides across the hall as dignified as a bad ankle can allow.



"Ok..." The doe-eyed girl stands looking confused. "You have a... crush on... ?"

She stares at Amber like she's the weirdest thing in the whole world.

"No... I don't have a... Aish..." Amber sighs. "It's a long story. But I'm really sorry for your friend, really, I am."


The girl only succeeds in looking more confused.


"Look, let's start over. Hi, I'm Amber?" She reaches out for a handshake.

The girl shakes it but returns an additional bow. "Nice to meet you, Amber, I'm Kyung Soo-- " She suddenly freezes up before continuing a beat later. "Soo- Jin. Kyung Soo Jin."

"Soo Jin is it? Nice to meet you too, this is ____________ ." Your ever trusty friend motions to you.

Soo- Jin gives another slight reverence. You return the gesture.


"Hello Soo- Jin, you're really pretty." You remark sincerely.

The wide-eyed girl blushes at your blunt flattery and mumbles a quiet, "T-Thanks."

"Don't you want to save your friend?"

You glance at Krystal shaking the poor boy's shoulders.


"Erm..." The girl turns and sees the scene. "I think it's not necessary. He can..."

Krystal is attempting a left hook at the guy and poof! He suddenly vanishes into swirls of smoke, then re-appears a few metres away.

"Teleport."


"Impressive." Amber remarks.



The three of you watch as Krystal limps after the Teleporter and the same routine repeats for another five minutes before Krystal suddenly spins around and glowers at Amber.

"I-- believe that's my cue to get the hell out of here." Amber gulps and scoots away.

That leaves you and the girl alone.


To save her from melting down into anymore bedlam, you pull her towards the exit.



"Let's get out of here." You sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________

 

urgh. finished this chp at 330am, sorry, can't continue writing cos i really need to sleep... hope u like the chp! comment cos it keeps me going! ^^

 

And I hope these 2 pics will help with imagining how Kyungsoo will look like as a girl!