Ten

Falling for Femme Do Kyungsoo

The next minute you know, Tao is lying on the floor and two students are helping him up.


"_________ sshii, I told you to battle, not to kill him!"

Dr Song's furious voice snaps you back to reality.


You realize you are trembling from raw rage, your mouth dry and whole body heated from anger.



"He tried to grab my memories."

The voice that comes out from your mouth doesn't sound like your own.


"So?"

You shoot a deadly glance at the lecturer's blatant indifference.


"It's supposed to be a pure psionic weapons battle. Not infiltrating of other people's memories. It's an underhand method at making me lose focus."

You spit out the words.


Dr Song's initial dogmatism seems to waver, but she trudges on insistently.



"In a real battle, such methods are naturally employed to undermine the opponent."


"In a real battle, such people will be killed."



The entire class is quiet at this tense exchange.


The lecturer breathes heavily through her nose and after a poignant pause, announces, "The battle is a draw. Take Tao to the Healers. And you, __________ sshii."


You glare at her defiantly.


"You may go."



You let out a shaky breath.


"Thank you, Dr Song."


You bow and make your way to the exit.





"____________ ..."

Amber calls after you.


You didn't reply and continue walking, body still shaking from the residue of the wrath inside.


" __________ ... "

She catches up and swings you around to face her.


"Are you... ok?"

Her brows are furrowed in worry.


"I'm ok. I just... "

You gently push her hands away.

"I just need some time alone, ok?"


You turn and walks swiftly back to the dorm.


Once the doors are closed behind you, you sob into your hands, smothering the pain and the hurt spilling out into tears.


________________



"I'm impressed. Do Kyungsoo of the past will never ever lose sleep over a girl."

Kyungsoo doesn't turn from the channel surfing to face Kai.


"Because he's never had a girl before to begin with." The Teleporter snickers at his own joke and shifts himself next to the elder.


"I just want to watch TV."

He continues pressing the buttons, each flickering monitor only lasting a second before it's switched.

"At 1 am in the morning? Hyung... You never watch TV after 12. You always sleep before 12.. Plus, class is at 9 am tomorrow."


"When have you become so conscious about class time? It's not like you wake up in time for them." The elder snorts.

"I have more exciting things to do than waking on time for classes, hyung." The younger scoops the remote control away and takes over the channel flipping.


"Like what? Having wet dreams?"

"Like watching my hyung chase the girl of his dreams."


Kai switches off the tube and turns to the elder.


"So the big day's tomorrow huh?"


"It's only a movie."

Kyungsoo sighs.


"And you're not excited?"

"I'm..."


The elder pauses.

"I just think it isn't right to lie to her."


"Well but you said she won't go out with you if you're a guy because she has something against people with es right?"

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

"No, she didn't say that. She's probably just hurt before, I guess."


"So you have to keep pretending you are a femme?"

The younger squeezes his chest into imaginary s.


The elder sighs again.

"I'll just have to... find a way to let her know... That hanging out with a guy, isn't as bad as she thinks it is."


"Like how? Turn into a guy and take her out on a date?"

The younger scoffs.


"Maybe... I--"

After a beat, Kyungsoo's face lights up.


"Just maybe, it will work."

 

 

 

 

 

________________

 

three chps in a row! i hope u like ittt!!! a little make-up for my lack of updates the past 2 nites, it's 5am now and i need to crash... will review the grammar mistakes when i wake up, sorry! ^^