Thirty Four

Falling for Femme Do Kyungsoo

You realize that you miss this so much.


You miss his touch, his faint soap scent and his slivering words ghosting at your ear, spiriting away pieces of your heart.


Chanyeol said he's warm. But Kyungsoo is warmer.



He's warmer because your entire being combusts when you're with him.

And right now, your heart is on fire as you cling onto him, fingernails digging into his back as the tears flow freely.


He kisses you on the forehead, full and tender.


Then something stirs in you. A tang of something primal. Something wild.

A pique of desire.


In one sudden movement that surprises yourself, you pull Kyungsoo down into a kiss.

He is mildly taken aback by the gesture but responses quickly enough, lips melding as the kiss quickly escalates into something hotter than the two of you had ever imagined.


Soon, the two of you are breathing heavily, wet tongues locked in a fierce exchange and heated hands roaming on clothing and body.


Something is wrong.


With all your energy, you break the kiss.

________________


"Kyungsoo." You breathe his name.

"Yes?" He gasps softly, his eyes falling on your now slightly bruised lips.


It's taking all of his self-restraint to not pull you back into the kiss because damn, he wants you so badly now.



"Something is wrong." You utter breathlessly.

"Y-Yeah?"

He doesn't understand.


"I-- " You step away from him. "I'm not myself right now."

"W-what?"


"I need to... think."

You turn on your heel, leaving him swarmed in questions and the remnants of your warmth and scent.


______________


"It must be the concoction." Amber concludes when you tell her later back at the dorm.

"I saw his friends urging him to drink that stuff before he dragged you out of the party."


"So I could be reacting purely out of... " You scrunch your nose in disgust. "Hormones?"

You slap your face into your hands.


"That... Or you really really like him." Amber deduces.

"Or her." You roll your eyes.


"No, he's definitely telling the truth."


"About what?" You uncover your face and gapes at her.



"Well, remember you told me about the drug and I said Kris could be... you know?"

You nod your head slowly.

"I took it upon myself to go find out about it. And it turns out that the concoction, besides curbing aggressive behavior, is made to purely attract the opposite . That means it will only work on the opposite gender, regardless you are straight or gay, like Krystal. And Kyungsoo's definitely telling the truth because, when he drank that, girls approached him." Amber explains.


"So Kyungsoo is really..."


"A guy." Amber finishes.



You blink.



"And actually, Kris told me he's liked me from before, but he thought I was into girls since, you know, Krystal wouldn't stop bugging me. Plus I do look pretty androgynous." She jokes.

You give her a light punch.

"That's good to hear."


"So, now that the mystery is solved, do you like Soo Jin, or just Kyungsoo? To be honest if you tell me it's Soo Jin, I'm gonna get offended cos such a gorgeous girl is by your side all this while and you actually fell for someone else."

Amber pretends to pout and you give her another punch, heavier than the first.



"Joking..." She rubs her arm.


You groan.

Because you don't know the answer either.


________________


"Although you've improved significantly from yesterday, your powers are still too unstable for the battle on Monday, _________ sshii."

Dr Song remarks with her arms folded.


The Friday mood is making the students disappear fast from the force field stadium once class is dismissed.


"We'll train tomorrow and the day after. I trust there will be no unnecessary distractions for these two days?"

It's not a question. It's a threat.



"Yes, Dr Song."

You reply with a bow.



An hour later, you see Kyungsoo's text message.


Can I see you?


You don't reply.


_____________



The second message comes during the night.


Sleep well. Sleep early, since you've got training tomorrow. Hwaiting!


He must have asked Amber about it.

You don't respond, but goes to sleep an hour earlier than usual with a smile.


_____________


The next two days is the same, Kyungsoo sending you two short messages of well-wishing per day. Nothing too intimate, but it warms your heart somehow.


Are you tired? Rest when you can.

It's raining, remember to cover up.

Have you eaten? I forgot to tell you your kimbap is delicious.



You don't answer, because you are afraid you'll fall deeper than you already did.


________________


On Monday morning, Kyungsoo is fidgeting restlessly during breakfast.


"She hasn't answered any of your messages?" The Teleporter asks, zipping into the kitchen to grab a glass of milk.

The elder shakes his head.

"But Amber says she reads them and smiles. So I guess it brightens her up anyhow."



"You're such a hopeless romantic, hyung. And the battle is today?" He returns to sit beside the elder on the couch.

Kyungsoo nods.

"If you're worried, why don't you go and see her, hyung?"


"Cos I don't want to distract her." He sighs.

"Can't you just go discreetly?" The younger suggests.

"If I remember correctly, the last time I took your advice, I pretty much screwed up everything." The elder rolls his eyes.


"That's because you don't tell me everything. I didn't know the two of you were smooching as guy and girl."

The elder flings the tissue box at the other's face. The Teleporter only shifts and appears at the other corner of the room, dodging the attack perfectly.


"Well, it's your call. Just a suggestion." He shrugs.


Kyungsoo chews his bread thoughtfully.


It's true that he's worried.

And he misses you.

Badly.


So what's a silly boy got to do?


He morphs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

 

a/n: in this chap, the oc was behaving so "passionately" cos she was under the influence of the "drug", lol~ or she prob wldn't have taken the initiative, heeheee