Twenty Six

Falling for Femme Do Kyungsoo

"Why did you come by today?"

Kyungsoo hopes you don't notice his horrible nerves as he lays the lunchbox on the coffee table.


"I just thought... I need to thank you, you know, for helping out this past week with all this... Silly business." You laugh dryly.

"Oh... It's nothing, really." He nods, fidgeting with the hems of his hoodie.


"So... You live with someone else here? Your dorm is really big." You scan around the house.

"Is it? Well, it's the standard size around here in EXO." He has a twitching sense of dread that you'll ask him to show you around his dorm.

Because how does he explain that big trash bag of stuffyouarenotsupposedtosee lying in his room mate's compartment?


"Cool. Cos Amber and I share a room, and it's literally a room good enough to only fit two beds and one desk. Yours is a freaking mansion in comparison."

Kyungsoo lets out a snigger.

"EXO is known for it's style. But then again, normal dorms hold around four to six students. My room mate has financially supportive parents who can afford just one measly person like myself to share the cost. And I'm really here to make sure their precious child don't get too carried away with the class-skipping and parties."


You snicker along with him.

"Sounds like they trust you alot."


Kyungsoo shrugs and smiles.


"So... Do you want to eat now... Or?"

You an eyebrow at him.

"I'm... "

He thinks the best way to end this potentially perilous situation is to leave the house.

"How about we go outside? To the park or something to eat it?"



"Oh, ok... Sure!" You flash a smile at him.

He returns the bewitching sight with a silly grin.

"I'll... Go get my things..."

He motions to his bedroom and zips inside.


Wallet... Keys... Phone. Good.


As he turns to go, he spots you standing at the door of his bedroom and freezes.


"Er... I hope you don't mind me looking around?" You utter hesitantly.

"S-Sure?" Kyungsoo can feel the sweat beading on his neck already.


__________________



You step into the simple bedroom. White-washed walls, navy blue bedding, a small bedside table and single oak-stained closet. Neat and tidy.


It reminds you strangely of a guy's dorm, but you quickly dismiss it as Soo Jin's neutral personality. She doesn't exactly behave like a typical girl, with no acts of aegyo, no girly giggles... Maybe her morphing into a male affects her innate personality?


"Wow, your room is neater than mine." You chuckle.

"Maybe that's because I cleaned it yesterday, it's not usually like that." Kyungsoo demurs, eyes forming crescent moons and lips curled into a boyish smile.


You feel a bit dizzy with the sudden lack of air in the space.


"Do you... want to change into something lighter? It's pretty hot outside." Trying to distract yourself, you make your way to the closet, about to pull it open.


"Wait!"

A hand rams up against the closet door, and you spin around, coming face to face with a panting Kyungsoo, eyes round and dark pupils pulling you into its deep abyss.

You gasp and the tight proximity compacts both of your breaths into a heart-stopping exchange of inhales and exhales. You inhale, he exhales. He exhales, you inhale.


The carbon dioxide must be getting to your brain because you barely register his other hand moving up until it is grazing across your cheek, pushing back a strand of hair behind your ear as you shudder under his touch.

You feel like saying something to break the spell, but nothing comes out except for another choked gasp when he closes in, gaze soft and melting.




Your eyes fall close as you feel the first touch of skin against skin.


Tentative and light initially.

Then trembling slightly as he moves his lower lip to brush your upper one.


As breaths start hitching, you kiss back, noting his appreciation when he presses further in next, maneuvering to part your lips so as to deepen the kiss.

You whimper softly at the act and he responses by cupping the back of your head gently with both hands, angling it and bringing you closer into him.


Your hands come up to rest against his chest and then slipping it around his neck when the kisses become hotter, fueled by the fact that both of you are now in the privacy of his dorm and not in public.

His hands drop to slide around your waist, pulling you towards him.



It's getting harder to breathe as oxygen burns out in your lungs.


_______________



Kyungsoo couldn't help it.

He jumps when he sees you opening the closet.


In one swift motion, he leaps across the room and jams the closet door shut, the breech of space suddenly evident only when he is staring into your shocked-filled eyes, barely an inch away.


And then you gasp, hot breath fluttering on his lips and the heat rushing up and through his entire body.


The initial anxiety gives way to enchantment as he beholds the sight in front of him, long eyelashes close enough to count, cheeks in the prettiest shade of pink, lips plump and deliciously rosy.



He moves by instinct.


When you kiss him back, his heart leaps and he struggles not to crush you in his ardor.

As lips press on more urgently and tongues flick out to taste sweetness and more sweetness, he's drunk with euphoria.


It's no wonder when you push him away for air, a quiet Kyungsoo in a gasp, he is left dazed for a minute or so.



He in a breath before realizing how much he needed it.



Time stills again as he studies you intently, eyes dropped in a half-mast, well-kissed lips now redder than before.

He takes in another sharp breath.


His mouth is still tingling and the want to kiss you again is so over-whelming he almost misses the subtle change in your gaze.



"Soo Jin."

You heave, the confusion building up in your expression.


"I-- "

Your voice comes out in a crack.





He realizes what he has done.


"S-Sorry."

The apology escapes before he knows it.


There is full on regret in your eyes right now and it's purely by impulse he says the next sentence.


"I'm sorry, I was thinking of someone else when I kissed you."



He said it so fast that he wonders if you even catch it.


But you obviously did. Because your eyes widen in shock.

"Of...Who?"


He panics.

Jongin hasn't told him how to react to this part.

So he throws the first name that comes to mind.


"Kim Jongin?" And the moment the name left his lips, he wants to crawl into the ground and die.

"Who?"

"Er... You might know him as Kai, the Teleporter?"