Four

Falling for Femme Do Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo freezes as you lug him towards a door which is not the main exit.

"Wh-Where are we going?" He manages after several seconds.

"Do you think Principal Lee can keep a bunch of Mutants and Supers in a ballroom without any form of restraints? Just look at Amber."

Kyungsoo finds the fugitive cornered by her fuming friend while she bangs fruitlessly on the main doors.



"The whole ballroom is sealed by a force field." You explain.

Kyungsoo thinks you are really perceptive but before he can open his mouth to say anything, the two of you near the desired exit.

"Here we are." You give the glass doors a firm push.


"Th-The ladies?" Kyungsoo stammers and quickly shields his innocent eyes with his free hand.

"I came in here just now and this... " You fling open one of the stalls. "Is where the force field is weakest."

The Shape-shifter lowers his hand and sees a large window with obscured glass a metre or so above the toilet.

"What are we..." He begins.

"You don't want to?" You swivel around to eye him.


There is a curious moment of silence where Kyungsoo suddenly feels a strange sense of affinity.

"Yes, of course."

He revels in the twinkle your eyes rewarded him with.

It's a weird but nice feeling.

Something he's not acquainted with, but probably one he can get used to.


"Alright, I'll probably need some help here." You shift your attention back to the task, lowering the seat and then motioning for him to step on the stool. "Come on, you're like 10 cm taller than me."

"I'm certainly more than that." He refutes but in good humor and obliges, feet steady on the seat before he cranks the puller and yanks open the window. "How about the force field?"

"That's where I come in." You assure as you stretch out a hand, full concentration on the window area. 

There's a low, whirring drone as Kyungsoo feels a slight gush of wind coming through the open space.


You heave and after a few heartbeats, lower your arm and urge him on his lower back.

"Quickly, it'd only last a minute before we are discovered."

"Before we are what?" Kyungsoo startles as you pat him again.

"Go! Go!"


He doesn't waste any more time dragging himself up through the window, trying hard to ignore the thought that the convenient position he is in now makes for an easy view up his skirt. Not that he thinks you'll try, but that doesn't stop the blush from creeping up his neck.

The concrete feels cold and rough on his fingers as elbows and then knees and legs find the ground. He brushes himself off once and turns to kneel back on the floor, hands outstretch.

"Here."


You respond to his call by gripping on to his arms, tiptoeing on the top of the tank and then jumping and pulling yourself up.

"Dang... " You pant as you struggle on. "These are the times... I wish I'm Kris."

"Who's Kris?" Kyungsoo's breath also comes out staggered, not due to lack of strength but nervousness. 

"Tall... people. People that's not you and me." You manage a chortle through the wriggling.

"I'm not short. I'm 1.73 m you know." He laughs good-naturedly as he gives one last pull. "Perfect even for a guy."


The chuckling echoes as
you successfully climb out but then topples over him in a series of uncoordinated actions and the both of you collapse into a heap of tangled limbs.

It is exactly three seconds of laughing later when the proximity of skin and breaths hit him in the gut and assaults him on the cheeks.

The moment of awkwardness is saved by your short reminder.


"We got to go. I can sense Supers coming."



The two of you scramble to your feet in time to hear the droning sound as the force field closes itself.