Epilogue

Falling for Femme Do Kyungsoo

"I've always wondered, did you like me even when I was Soo Jin?"


Kyungsoo asks as he helps you clear the plates after lunch at his dorm. His room mate is out dating (This time, a normal Human girl) and Amber is in the dorm with Kris so you came over to Kyungsoo's.



It's a Saturday, five months into the relationship and both of you are just getting to know each other a little more. There's always the slight differences you two are ironing out.

Him asking to meet earlier in the day because he can't wait to see you whilst you pout and beg for one more hour of sleep, or you turning up your nose at new ice-cream flavors whilst he just promptly orders the special of the day.

Sci-Fi movies versus Drama films.

Long kisses and fervent hugs.


The list goes on...


But it's getting better, because when he talks about getting a job in the Special Investigation unit with the Police bureau after graduation and you figure you'll be placed in the same field with Dr Song's recommendation, and that the two of you are really looking forward to long working holidays at different countries, enjoying the sunrise and sunset with exotic food and cuddles, stealing kisses between job shifts...

It's like the two of you are pacing into the same future, hand in hand, with hope and surety.



You never know it's possible, but you find yourself loving him a little more with every passing day.


And Kyungsoo feels exactly the same way.



"Yes, I think I did. But it's such a struggle for me because I don't think I'll ever get by girls." You snicker as you wash the last plate clean.


"So if I really was a girl, you'll never be together with me?" He slides his hands around your waist from the back, breathing in the scent of your hair and planting a kiss at your cheek.


You laugh and turn to face him.


"I don't know. Does it bother you?"


"Maybe a little," He scrunches his nose. "Cos I think regardless your gender, I'll still love you."


"You mean like if I'm a guy like Kai or Sehun, you'll still love me?" You chuckle.


"That's stretching it a bit... But who knows? Maybe in an alternate world, I'm in love with another guy. A guy who's really you?" He furrows his brows in pretense seriousness.

You roll your eyes.


"I'm not discussing this further with you. And stop with that eyebrow thing, you know I'm jealous I can't do a single brow lift."

He does it a few more times just to irritate you.



"So, if I'm like this... " Instantaneously, he morphs into Soo Jin. "Will you still kiss me?"

You answer by smacking him on the chest.


"No."

He chortles and morphs back.


"And this?"


"Hmmm..." You close in, warm breath ghosting at his lips.


He leans forward to meet the kiss but you draw back purposely.



Sniffing in amusement, he breezes, "We can do this the hard way or you can just let me kiss you."

"Then we can do it the hard way. You know I'll never do something I'm not sure of, since I've got my Psionic powers." You challenge with a smirk.


He lets out an exaggerated sigh and in one single swoop, he lifts you by the waist as if you weigh nothing and pins you against the wall of the kitchen, your legs naturally enveloping around his hips.


"And I've got my Super Strength." He counters.

Canting himself closer to balance you more comfortably, he growls lowly.

"I can hurt you."


You latch your arms around his neck and whispers in his ear.

"Then hurt me."


The two of you leans in at the same time, the kiss sweeter and hotter than ever.



And whilst you dangle in mid-air, feeling absolutely secure against him, you wonder why you've ever worried about falling in love.

Because with Kyungsoo, you know if you fall, he'll be there to catch you.





______________ The End________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoorays!!! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS FREAKING FIC!!! I started out with very scattered ideas and it dwelled into this LONG FIC and damn~~ thank you so much for following it~ you don't know how many times I've wanted to throw my hands and give up on this cos there's juz so many parts I'm like "duh, what am i even writing..." but then the lovely comments, YOUR lovely comments keep me going on and THANK UUUUUUUUU~~~~

 

It seriously is the LONGEST FIC I've ever written and gahhhh...

 

THANK U ONCE AGAIN FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING and even if u are a silent reader and going "meh... the story is finally over", thank u for reading and PLS TELL ME IT'S OK? That the ending is ok? ! Argghhh, cos Malkia, I really hope this is the fic and reality u wanted OHGOSH~~

 

Ending off with this adorkable gif "Eyebrow lift" mentioned in this chappie~~

I love ADORKABLE Kyungsoo and u shld too cos this

how can u refuse this much adorable and preciousness????

 

And if you've never read my other fics and needs some fluff to tide u thru the super long comeback of EXO, here's my other Kyungsoo-centred fics:

7 DAYS

I can't read your mind

Eleven

Stars shine the brightest in the dark (warning: rated)