Chapter 2

Undercover Love

You roll down the window on the passenger seat and let the wind blow on your face. You look up at the skyscraper and smile to yourself. The scene and the mood is really relaxing. You really enjoy the city light. 
"We're here" Yongguk said as he park the car. You both exit and approach the alley way and walk down to a basement. You can hear the beat of the music from the door. You smirk to yourself as you and Yongguk enter the place. 
"Yo, hyung, over here" you look to see Zelo waving at you both at a table. You and Yongguk both approach the table and do your handshake to each members.
"What did you guys order?" You ask as you sit between Himchan and your brother.
"A lot of course" Daehyun said. Of course, when it comes to Daehyun he can eat anything. You smile to yourself and look around. The place is underground so not a lot of ppl dress up fancy for it. They pretty much have underground style clothes on. You pick up the fruit from the plate and eat it slowly, you nodded to the beat and lean back to relax.
"Hey, let's dance" Zelo insist.
"You guys go. I will stay here and watch" you said to all of them. They left you at the table and went to the dance floor and do their things. You admire Jongup's dance move for a second, he is no joke. He's a dancing machine, he have all these move inside him that really amaze you. You pop another fruit in your mouth and you see these girls approaching you, there were two. "Oh gosh.." You said to yourself as they both each sat next to you. You can feel them touching you and flirting with you. 
"You are soo handsome" one girl said.
"And your skin is soo smooth, can I feel it with my lips?" The other said. You choke on yourself for a second and you see Yongguk approaching you.
"Hey ladies" he give the smirk and put his arm around one girl.
"Wanna dance with oppa on the dance floor?" He smile at them. They both melt by his gummy smile and his seductive question. They gave in and leave you alone. Yongguk then give you a wink and lead the girls to the dance floor. Of course he wouldn't dance with them. He was krumping and it look like he's trying to attack the girls. You laugh to yourself and spot a waitress. 
"Hey! Can I order-" 
"2 cocktail please" before you can finish, Himchan finish your sentence and sat down next to you. "What's good? I can't drink!" You said to Himchan.
"You're mad weak, man up! Sheesh" he slap your thigh lightly.
"What you mean? I'm tougher than you!" You said to him.
"Please, you just said you can't drink!" 
"Well...yeah..I-I-I can but I just don't want to!" You defend yourself.
"Yeah right" He roll his eyes.
"You know what? I will show you" just as you said that, you regret already. Himchan smirk. The cocktail arrived and you both took one shot of it. He order some soju and you both begin to battle who can drink the most.
"Y-you see? I-I am n-not weak.." You said drunkenly.
"Y-yeah, I see y-you" Himchan said back and before you know it, he knock out on your shoulder. Your eyes got widen by the action. "This idiot got drunk that easily??" Youngjae said as he approach you both.
"Aigoo! You drink too? Min!" Yongguk scold you.
"Hey, just let him, its alright, he's a man now!" Jongup said.
Yongguk shake his head cos no one know but him that you're his sister not his brother.
"Y'all have fun?" Youngjae asked. 
"Of course! But Himchan here seem to be knock out already!" Zelo chuckle.
"Umm...you wanna get him off me first?" You glare at Yongguk.
"Oh, right, come on, let's go beautiful princess" Yongguk swing Himchan's arm around his shoulder and all of you start to exit the club. You felt light headed from all the soju you had drink and when you got out the club, the wind blow on your face and you rush to a bush on the sidewalk and start throwing up. Jongup saw you and ran to you to help. His pat your back as you throw up. Yongguk saw and shake his head. He flick Himchan's forehead and put him in his car.
"I will take Himchan home. All of you guys leave safely" Yongguk smile to Daehyun, Youngjae, and Zelo. 
"Thanks hyung, YO! Jongup, let's go" Youngjae cried out.
"Coming!" Jongup said as he help you get back up on your feet and walk you to the passenger seat. As he holding onto you, he grab your hand and he tilted his head. 
"Wow, you have soft hands for a guy" he said. As he place you in the car, you thank him and fall asleep without hearing what he said. Yongguk said bye to them and enter the driver seat with Himchan laying down behind the back seats. As Yongguk driving to Himchan's house, he sniff. 
"What is that smell?" He sniff the air in the car while driving. 
"Hehehe" Himchan said sleepily.
"Oh gosh Himchan!!! PLEASE! Why fart in my car!!" Yongguk roll down the window and cover his nose with one hand. On the other side, you were still deep alseep and in between you will make faces cos of the stinky smell. The drive continue and before you know it. Yongguk is parking the car at your house after finishing dropping Himchan off.