Chapter 13

Undercover Love

"So this is where you guys have been" Youngjae said.
"Hyung!!!~ what are you guys doing here?" Zelo whined from his seat. 
"This kid, we came to join the fun, what else?" Himchan said.
"Scoot over will ya?" He said and sat on the same chair with you.
"Ahh, what are you guys doing?" He asked.
"What, you're not surprise or anything?" You were referring to your appearance right now with your black hair out.
"Ahh! Its okay, we understand, Yongguk explained to us on the way" Daehyun said.
"Ooh..." You said as you were about to put your mouth on your straw to sip your drink but Himchan took it and sip it before you.
"Hey! You're going to have indirect kiss!" Zelo whined.
"So?" Himchan doesn't care. Zelo then give him the look and went to the counter to grab a new straw and replace it with the old one that Himchan had use.
"You're really something kiddo" Yongguk said standing. Zelo stick out his tongue.
"What did you guys do so far?" Jongup said.
"We didn't even do much" You sigh.
"We were until you guys came" Zelo complain.
"Let's go shopping for Minny then" Yongguk said.
"Minny?" Himchan then smirk.
"Minny Noona?" Zelo grinned. You shake your head and grab your drink and exit the cafe with them follow behind.
"Let's go" You all went to a subway and bought your own ticket and waited for the train to come and go to a mall. Train finally arrived but to your luck, there weren't any available seats. You couldn't grab onto the pole on time when the train begin to move and you lost your balance but luckily Jongup grab on your shirt on time and pull you back up. But then yet again, you lost your balance, Himchan then put his hand around your waist to catch you and put you between his arm and hold onto a pole. It felt like a back hug kind of for you. You look at the window reflection then turn around to see him looking up to look at some advertiser on the train, you blink slowly as you examine his feature, his jaw line then to his lips then nose bridge then finally his eyes. You stare at his eyes then he look down at you, you didn't flinch or look away, you continue staring at each other until..
"Aish, let me be with Min" Zelo said as he pull Himchan away from you. Zelo stood next to you with everyone else holding onto the pole casually and before you know it, you all finally arrived at your destination.
"Let's go" Daehyun said.
"Ahhh!!! Let's go and look at electronic first huh?" Youngjae suggest and Yongguk give him the look.
"Hey, we're here for Min" Jongup said and smile at you, you smile back and you guys begin to walk to the mall. Finally arrived you went to a random store. You were looking at graphic T-shirt.
"Can you pick something more lady-like" Himchan said. You glare at him and continue looking. Zelo would compliment on whatever you pick out, Yongguk would just follow you from behind, Daehyun would beg to go to the food court to grab something to eat then proceed, Youngjae wanted go to the electronic place to check out some stuff that just came out, Jongup who look like he just casually looking around but deep inside, he was happy. Earlier when you were getting ready to go out, he was in Yongguk's room telling Yongguk to join you both with the whole gang, he doesn't want you a girl to hang out with Zelo a guy alone together, he doesn't realize he was actually a little bit jealous. 
"Ooh! Noona, wear this" Zelo give you a ripped white skinny jeans.
"And this" Yongguk grab a random flowy tank top and give it to you. You look at it for a second and nodded in agreement and went to the fitting room. They waited for you outside and when you enter out with your outfit they smile, it was just an casual outfit that bring out your curve and lean body, its not something extraordinary so they didn't have their jaw drop or anything.
"Nice" Daehyun said.
"Thanks" You give him a kitty smile.
"So, can we go to the place I want to go already?" Youngjae said.
"Where?" Daehyun said.
"Electronic, durh!" Youngjae said back.
"How about you guys go where ever, I will just look around and call you guys afterward" You suggest.
"Call! Wait for us when you going to eat" They said and sprint off. You shook your head and look at Yongguk who were looking at the CD store. You rolled your eyes. "You can go too...." You said and Yonggukk smile and ruffle your hair. Now it's just You, Zelo, Jongup, and Himchan.

"Sooo.." You said looking at them.
"Want us to pick out more clothes for you?" Jongup suggest.
"Sure" You give him a smile. They begin to look around the store and pick out a lot of clothes for you. 
"Min, come here" Himchan called out from somewhere. You went over to where his voice were echoing while holding onto the pile of clothes Zelo had pick out for you. While trying to find Himchan in the store, you didn't watch what's coming at you then you fell down to the ground, you look up to see someone with blonde hair, your eyes widen.
"Ooh, Zico! We meet again!" You smile at him, its funny how everytime you meet Zico, you have to bump into him.
"Ummm...who are you" He didn't recognize you.
"Umm, its Min..." You said slowly. He think for a second and his eyes widen.
"You got hair extension? You look like a girl!" Zico said.
"Excuse me sir, maybe I am a girl" You said jokingly.
"B-but...we went to the same bathroom..." He said slowly and you blush. 
"Hahaha, I think you have an explanation to do afterward then" he continue. You nodded your head in agreement. 
"Are you here alone?" You asked him while picking up your clothes and stood up.
"Oh, I went wit-" He got cut off.
"Here you are, why didn't you come when I called?" Himchan said. He then look at Zico, somehow Zico blonde hair and face look familiar to him, he feel like he saw Zico somewhere but can't remember where.
"Ooh, this is Zico, Zico, Himderp" You teased, Zico chuckled.
"Its Himchan" Himchan said to Zico. Zico nodded. 
"Ooh, well I'm gonna go, my friend might be waiting, we can bump into each other later again" Zico laugh at his joke. You smile and waved.
"Alright! Bump into you later!" You teased. Himchan give Zico a look from behind and pull you with him. 
"Look at what I got for you ugly" He teased. You then glare at him. He went to a section and pick out a fitted mini dress along with a denim vest.
"Here, try this on, don't let me see it okay?" Himchan said.
"Ummm, but you picked it out for me.." You said in confused. Himchan then called Zelo and Jongup.
"See if this dress fit her, then let me know" He said. 
"Okay" Zelo smiled. 
"Uhh. Okay" You went to the fitting room and tried it on. You put on the dress and then the denim vest to cover your bare shoulder. You walked out to Zelo and Jongup.
"So..." You said awkwardly. Jongup mouth were hang open and Zelo covered his face but look at you between his fingers.
"Noona, you look....woah" Zelo mumble through his hands.
"Good, nod your head, bad, turn around" you said. They both nodded and you look down at your dress.
"Okay" you said normally and went back to change. Jongup went back to reality and look at Zelo. 
"She's mine, Naekoyya!" Zelo yell to himself and jump up and down. Jongup ignore him and smile to himself and Himchan came in.
"Does it fit her?" Himchan said.
"Yeah, she's woah!" Zelo then daydream about it.
"Yah yah yah! Go back to reality" Himchan clap his hand in front of Zelo's face. Jongup shake his head and chuckled. 
"But why didn't you want to see her in it?" Jongup asked curiously.
"Because I want it to be a surprise when she wear it for me when we go on a date" Himchan said.
"BWOH!? Wae wae wae?!" Zelo whined.
"What? We can share" Himchan said.
"Aish, you guys" Jongup look at them but deep inside he do want to hang out with you too.
"Should we pay for these?" You said finally entering out.
"Yeah, let's go" Jongup said. You both walk side by side while Himchan and Zelo push each other from behind. You went to the cashier and pay for your stuff and went to look for others. But you spot an instrument store and decide to go inside. You went in front of a drum and begin to bang on it. Jongup nodded his head to the beat you're making while Zelo think for something to go with the beat you're making.
"Boom Clap Boom Boom Clap" Himchan said. You smiled and continue banging. Zelo then begin to pull a move and you laugh. You guys were having fun.
"Look at them, psh" You guys turn around and see P.O.
"Yah! What do you want?" You step up.
"Who are you?" P.O said then look at you closer.
"W-wait, M-min?" He said shockingly. You lift up your chin.
"What are you doing Jihoon?" You turn to the side to see Zico coming your way.

 

A/N: Aigoo aigoo. SCHOOL!! T^T I am sooo not ready for it!!! And here's Chapter 13 guys!! SOOOO!! O.O Zico doesn't know his own gang have problem with B.A.P...but now he see you and P.O....ooo~ what's going on? And Himchan going on a date with you soon?? Let's see~