With Zelo

Undercover Love

Looking in the mirror trying to force a smile on your face. You put on some casual clothes with a tube scarf around your neck. You waited for a text from Zelo.
-Noona! I'm on my way to the Han River. See you there!- You read the text. You pout to yourself and exit the door. You took the train there, on the way you would look at the similar spot by the pole and thought about Himchan, that time when he caught you by the waist because you can't keep your balance and how you both stared at each other. You chuckled under your scarf and smile thinking about it. Your destination finally arrived and you exit the train. Walking to the Han River you saw Zelo sitting at the bench looking up the sky and try to see his own breath. You stood and admire the maknae. 
"Zelo-ah, why must you like me?" You said to yourself. Zelo spot the shadow behind him and turn around to see you.
"Noona! You're here!" He jump up from his seat and ran to you. Bouncing while wrapping his arm around you.
"Yah! Buddy" You jokingly said.
"I know you felt bad about our date last time so you want to redo it again right?" Zelo said. You stood and stare at him for a second.
"Yes" You gave him a smile.
"Ahhhh!! I'm so happy!" Zelo smile to himself. You smile at the boy's happy face. 
"Let's go!" He pull you.
"Let's go!!" You yell along with him and follow his lead. You guys went near the edge of the han river and squat down. Looking at the moon reflection to it on the river, Zelo dip his hand in it.
"The water ain't bad, its pretty warm" He said. You did the same and giggled.
"Want to do something?" You suggest.
"What?" Zelo eyes spark up.
"Do you have papers?" You asked him.
"Uhh...noo" He said confusingly.
"Ahh! Its okay" You said and stood up and walk away.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"To buy paper!" You answer, he catch up with you and you guys went to a convenient store to buy papers and pens. 
"Araso! We got what we need" You said and hurry back to the river. 
"Wait up Noona!" He said running behind you. You both approach the river again and you gave him a pen and a piece of paper. 
"Here, write anything down, wishes, hope, anything you want to say but can't say it out, let it all out on this paper" You said to him. He gave you a confusing look but follow what you said. You both sat down on the sandy rock and begin to write. As you're writing, you were trying to hold back your tears from falling and you will glance once or twice at Zelo. 
"Ahh! Done" He said in a cheer voice.
"Me too" You raised your paper up.
"Now fold it in a boat" You said. 
"How?" He asked.
"You babo! Follow me" You begin to fold the paper step by step with him copying you. Soon you both made a boat.
"Now let the boat float to wherever and let it free" You said as you place your paper boat on the river. Zelo follow behind.
"Ready? 1, 2....3" You both let go of your boat and watch it drift away. 
You both sigh at the sight.
"Noona, how do you know when you like someone?" He ask curiously. You raised your eyebrows up.
"Ummm...I guess when you like someone.." You look up to the moon "You will think of that person no matter what, when you're sad, happy, whatever emotion you have, you will think of that person to brighten up your day, or when you go to bed or wake up, they will be the first and last person you think of" You explain and smile because someone was on your mind when you were explaining the meaning to Zelo. Zelo stared at you and quickly peck your cheek and ran away.
"Aish! Ya! You don't want to continue hanging out?" You yell at his direction. He heard and stop and reverse his footstep.
"Oh! Then what are we gonna do now?" He said.
"What do you want to do?" You asked.
He look around and think.
"KARAOKE!!" He yelled and speed off.
"Aigoo!" You said and ran after him.
You soon catch up to his phase and you both arrived at the karaoke place, you guys went to a room. Taking of your scarf and jacket to feel more comfortable, you grab the book and begin searching for songs.
"Noona, I know what to pick" Zelo said, he took the book and flip through to find the number of the song he wants. He found it and went to the machine to put in the number. 
"Genie? SNSD?" You said as the song begin to play.
"Noona! I want to see you dance!" He said and give you the microphone.
"Let's go!!" Zelo yell and pull you up from your seat. You both waited for the cue and start singing.
"Turn it up, just turn it up, that's right, come on!" He said in his soft low voice. You chuckled. 
"sowoneul malhaebwa
ni mamsokae itneun jageun ggoomeul malhaebwa
ni meolieh itneun isanghyungeul geulyuhbwa
geuligo naleul bwa
nan nuh eh genie ya, ggoomiya, genie ya" You start singing! You both start to sway your own legs side to side and start singing and dancing to the music.
"geulaeyo nan nul saranghae
unjaena miduh ggoomdo yuljungdo da joogo shippuh
nan geudae sowoneul ilyuhjoogo shipeun (shipeun) hengoonae yeoshin
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for you, boy)
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for your wish)
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for your dream)
naegaeman malhaebwa (i'm genie for your world)" You both sang together and dance around the room having fun. 
"DJ, put it back on!" You said looking at Zelo. Zelo and you both start doing the leg dance and the song were finish. You both laugh and sat down on the furniture. You guys start to order drinks and continue.
"Ahh! I'm sweating already!" You said at you wiping the sweat from your neck. 
"You and Himchan hyung sweat a lot" Zelo said.
"Urgh, he sweat like a pig, I sweat beautifully!" You joked.
"Okay okay! Let's go for round 2" Zelo said. 
"Trouble maker colonthree" You said to him. He gave you a big smile and nodded. You both turn on the music and start singing and dancing.
"Noona! Do the dance move with me!" Zelo yell over the music. 
"I am!" You start dancing in one spot.
"Noo!" Zelo whined and grab your arm and pull you to him. You startle for a second and look up to stare at the giant maknae. 
"Hehehe, let's go" He said taking your hand and put it on his shoulder and start to sway back and forth. 
"This is so romantic" He said giggling to himself. 
"You babo!" You dance along with him. Continue singing and jumping around with drink in your hand. 
"Ahh! The time is up!" You said.
"Awwww! Not fair!" He said.
"Its okay, we have fun!" You said and he smile. You both wear your own jacket and start leaving. 
"We should do this often now!" He said happily. You pout.
"Zelo, want to go to the sky ride?" You suggest.
"Yeah!!!" He said and pull you to the direction.
You both bought the ticket and went in the box. It was only two of you. 
"Aww, look at this, only two of us" He said. You laugh as you both take off. You both look at the city view and you sigh. You look over to Zelo as he happily smiling. Without knowing, you came up to him and put your arm around his neck while tippy toeing and hug him tight as you dug your face in his neck.
"Ooh! Noona! You like me too? Are we dating?" He said giggling. You let go and your eyes were full of tears.
"NOONA! What's wrong!" He said as he wiping your tears away. 
"Zelo-ah!" You try to talk but you can't find the right word and you hug him tight again.
"Zelo" You mumbled through "I don't think you should continue liking me, liking me can only lead you to disappointment" You said.
"Bwoh?" He said while comforting you. 
"Zelo, you like me right" You asked.
"Yes! A lot too!" He added with a chuckled.
"Zelo, I like you too, wait no, I love you, I love you but not as a man, I love you as a brother, as a family, as a really close friend only" You said. He break off from the hug and stare at you wiping away your tears.
"Minny~" He start.
"Zelo, when you like someone, it involve two ppl, both of them have to like each other to create love, for you, you like me but I can't like you back" Tears in Zelo's eyes start to form. 
"Mianhae, but you need to stop liking me, because soon, you have to move on either way, I won't be living forever" You said as you burst into tears. 
"Wae wae wae?" He start yelling and crying. 
"Zelo-ah, you have to move on, look for a better person" You said.
"But why can't I just continue liking you?" He said. You smile and cuff your hands on his face and pull him closer to you.
"You will find out soon" You said.
He let go off your hands and yell at you.
"I CAN'T HELP FEELINGS! IT JUST HAPPEN THAT I FALL FOR YOU! I CAN'T CONTROL IT! Now! You're telling me that you don't like me back! You know how broken I am inside right now!? YOU KNOW! You like someone else don't you? You can't even spend the time to make effort and try to find the feelings right?" He start to scream as he fight back his tears. 
"Zelo!" You said as you try to wipe his tears away.
"You know what, just forget it" He said.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm soo sorry for having feelings for you" He said.
"Zelo, no!" You said.
"No, its okay" He sigh and walk away to the other side of the ride. You stare at him walking away and you turn around to look at the city, you both became silence and cry to yourself. Zelo wipe away his tears and think. 
"When I" he start, you look at his direction. "Step off this ride, I will try to forget the feelings and ignore what had happen" He said. You smile a little bit. The ride ended and he look at you with the depressed face. He step off first and when he turn around, you can see his happy face is on again. He is trying to ignore what had just happen, you feel sad as you know the smile he's having is a fake smile. You step off of the ride too and walk side by side with him.
"I'll walk you home. Let's go" He said and you both begin to walk to your house. You both walk in awkward silent and you arrived at your house.
"Go in safe, bye" He said waving and turn around and walk home. You stared at his direction and sigh and walk inside the house. You look at the time and it was around 1 in the morning, you sigh and went to your room crying yourself to sleep.

 

A/N: Awww!!  :'( Long time no see guys!! School is being stupid. I hate it soo much. How you like her moment with Zelo? And who were she thinking about when she describing "how you know when you like someone"?? Ooo~ And I will update once a week now. Well bye for now!!