Chapter 5

Undercover Love

"Is there anything on my face?" You notice Zelo stared and asked him.
"Umm..no" Zelo answer and look away. 
"Araso, keep eating" Jongup said.
As you three finish eating, its already late. You decide to hang out with them some other time. All three decide to separate at the bakery shop and go home.
"Goodnight! Go home safe!" You said to both of them.
"Thanks, hyung. You too!" Zelo said as he leave with Jongup, Jongup look at you and wave. You sigh at the fact that another day had pass by for them to still think you're a guy. You put your hand in your pants pocket and start walking home. 
"I'm home" you said as you open the front door and enter. You didn't hear any answer and the light in the hallway was still on. You close the front door and went to check on Yongguk's room. There he is sleeping. You smirk and get undress. You wash up fast and put on your girl short with a baggy graphic T-shirt. You went to bed and fell asleep as soon and your head hit the pillow. 
Meanwhile at Zelo's place, he's laying in bed looking at the ceiling. He had a flashback on your close-up face. He scratch his face and think "Why do I feel weird?" Then his eyes bug out wide like he just discover something. He then quickly shift to one side and get comfy in bed then drift into a deep sleep. 

-Sunday Morning-

"YA! Get up! We need to go to church!!!" You yell at yongguk's ear while kneeling beside his bed. 
"Aish! Can't we go to afternoon mass?" Yongguk complain.
"Gukkie." You warn him. 
"Fine.." He sat up and rub his eyes and got out of bed to get ready, while you put on your mature/appropriate clothes on. You put on jeans, a plaid shirt and a sweater over it with nice shoes on. You both enter Yongguk's car and head to church. You spot a row that's available for two of you and lead him with you. Mass went on and you now you both heading back.
"This friday is our parents death's anniversary.." You said looking out the window. Yongguk pat your back with his right hand and said.
"I know, I'm inviting the gang to come with us. We can use some company right?" Yongguk tried cheer you up.
"I guess.." You said looking down. 
You both went grocery shopping till afternoon. Then afterward both prepare something to eat since you both haven't eat anything yet. As day pass like that, now its 10 p.m. You close your laptop on your bed from tumblr and was about to get comfy and sleep. Suddenly you remember you haven't finish your assignment and pop right back up and got out your bookbag and start taking the rubric out and work on it. You pull an all nighter to do it and you're finally done. You sigh of relief and went to bed. But before you know it, the alarm woke you up. You were exhausted cos you didn't get enough sleep, you rumble around and messily got dress and put on your wig. You look in the mirror to do last checkup and head out the door to school.

 

A/N: You know I read all of your comments right? Thank you for reading :3 Hurhur. If we get closer later on, I will reveal my tumblr to you guys and we can talk and get to know each other more. I'm really easily to get along with. Haha. Well....I mean like if your passion for kpop is my level...we can be destiny. HAHA, so lame...tsk.