With Babo Himchan

Undercover Love

"Where are we going?" You asked while walking side by side with him.

"Somewhere Durh!" He said back. You gave him a poker face.

"AYO TAXI!!" He called a taxi over and open the door for you to go in. 

"Thanks" You said and went inside with him following behind. He gave the taxi driver the location and then look at you and smile. You were looking out the window being amaze by the city night view and turn around to see him making faces. 

tumblr_lyqojjdPYL1qzh5sno3_250.gif

"What are you doing" You asked him. 

"Being cute, aren't I adorable, im a bunny" He said continue doing the faces. You chuckled to yourself and turn away from him. The ride wasn't that long and you guys arrived at your destination. You both are now at a outside concert.

"We're at a concert??" You said in surpise. 

"What else? Come on!" He then took your hand and pull you to the crowd. You guys were standing all the way in the back and enjoy the upbeat music.

(Rihanna- Where have you been) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtnWQLn97T4 (Instument part)

tumblr_m30yda0omy1rutm5do4_250.gif

"Why aren't you dancing like me?" He said noticing you were just standing there looking at him.

"Come on woman!!" He said and took your hand and start jumping up and down, you can't help but to smile and jump to the music with him. You both were having fun and then sudden you felt rain drop. You with the rest of the ppl look up to see it was raining. It was pouring but no one including you both care. The next song came on. 

(Peta Griffen by The Rejectz) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLELnRE6X7Y

"OH THIS IS MY JAM!!" You laugh to youself and start dancing. (You did the lydia's move)

tumblr_m9a713Ya061re6qh7o1_500.gif 

Himchan smile to himself but notice your dress raise up when you dance. You're feeling the music then felt a pair of arm wrapping around you. You look down to see a blazer is tying around your waist and you look behind to see Himchan looking at you with his wet hair. You then felt your heart starting to beat fast but you blame it on the music. 

"Your dress keep rising...Oh can you see the stage?" He ask, you try to look at the stage but your petite height stop you. You then felt a lift. 

"Woah!" You said sitting on Himchan's shoulder. Each of your leg hang off His shoulder and you can see the stage clearly. It was pretty wild and you can see the crowd. His blazer cover your bottom so you weren't worry if your dress is lifting up. 

You put your hands up and yelling at the music. It was really fun and you weren't expecting this event to be your 'date'. You look down to see Himchan's hair were covering his face cos of the rain. You remove the bangs away and he look up at you. You both stare at each other for a second then he put you down. You were wondering why. 

"Are you having a good time?" He asked you. You smile and nodded your head. He then give you a shy smile back.

tumblr_m93jsgrt411rb3gq8o2_250.gif

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah.." You said rubbing your stomach. 

"Lets go, let's find a roof " He said pulling you away from the crowd and went to a random restaurant. It was a restaurant where there's room for each table. You both were waiting for an available table/room and you felt a little awkward because you both were soak. 

"This way please" A waitress lead you two to a room and you both took a seat. 

"I will be back in about 5 to 10 minutes for your order" The waitress bow and leave the room. 

You took the towel on the table that was meant to be on your lap and lean over to wipe Himchan's face. You then seat back and put the towel on the table. You both quietly look at the menu and know what to order. The waitress weren't in the room yet so you both became awkward. 

tumblr_m177t1KfEZ1qbab7ko2_250.gif

"Umm...OH! LOOK MIN" He said. 

tumblr_m0ei46vBaP1qbpryfo7_250.gif

You laugh at his derp face. "Can you do something else than your physcho face?" 

"You want me to do aegyo then?" He said, you became interest and nodded your head in excitement.

"Call me oppa then!" He said. You were surprise at his command. 

"Please, you only call me Hyung, I want you to call me oppa, since...you're a girl" He said smiling sheepishly.

"Oh wae? Just do your aegyo" You said.

"Call me oppa! Say Himchan oppa~~~" He emphasize on the word oppa.

"Oppa." You said with no expression and said it mad fast.

"Ew, no. Not like that. Say like how I say it. Himchan Oppa~~" He said. 

"Oppa~~" You finally said it in a greasy way.

He was surprise at your 'oppa'. 

"Say it one more time!!" He became excited. 

"HIMCHAN OPPA~~" You said it one more time and start laughing. 

image

"One more" He said smiling.

"OPPA-AH~~" You said shaking your head. 

"Look at these" He said. 

tumblr_m0ei46vBaP1qbpryfo3_250.gif

"You see all of these, these are mah feels!" He said. 

"Hahahah!" You laugh at his stupidity. 

"Where's the aegyo!?" You said back. 

image

"Ew!!" You feel greasy but find it adorable. You smile at him and the waiter came in and took your order. You both order your own food and now waiting for the food to arrive. 

"Aren't I pretty?" Himchan asked feeling confident. You glare at him

 "No." 

"Stop lying, you know you like me" He said and your whole self froze for a second, but you don't know the reason behind it, is it because it's true and you were surprise?

"Psh, no!" You said back avoiding his eye contact. The food arrive and you both casually eating. 

"Minny-ah, your hair, it make you look like a lion" He notice that your hair is becoming poofy from the rain. 

"Ignore it" You said but you took the scrunchy and tied it hair up into a bun. You both continue eating and he payed the bill. 

Now both are walking to your house eating ice cream he had bought along the way.

"Babo-ah, if i fail my exam tmrw its on you" You said noticing the time and it's gonna be wednesday the next day.

"It's okay, don't worry, just cheat if you can" He said and you gave him a look. You continue eating and focusing on your ice cream that it make you accidentally twist your ankle. He grab your arm in time and let you take a seat on a bench.

"Are you okay?" He asked checking your foot.

"Oh...I'm fine" You said standing up trying to walk, but you lost your balance and fell back down. 

"Aigoo, here" He turn around and face his back toward you. 

"Hop on my back" He said. You protest at first but then you have no choice but to get on his back. You finish your ice cream and throw the stick away and now wrapping both your arms around him. 

"Himchan-ah, you are an idiot you know that?" You hug him tighter.

"But you like that about me right?" He said smiling.

"Maybe.." You said and finally arrived at your house. He put you down and you open the front door and was about to go in but you turn around and look at him.

"Today was fun" You said, you didn't realize that you don't want to leave him  yet.

"Glad you have fun, now you're energize up for your exam" He said smiling. You smile back and wave him goodbye. 

"I'm going in" You said. 

tumblr_maoqm2746I1roah3so1_500.gif

"Goodnight Min" He said and wave. You walk inside and closes the door slowly but you burst it back open.

"Ugly!" You called him and he turn around to catch you in his arm, resting your head on his chest a warm smile form on your face, he wrap his arms around you and you both closed your eyes enjoying the moment while it last. 

 

A/N: Oh shoot, I was having feels while writing this, I usually write story on my phone and transfer it to my laptop but now I'm actually writing it on my laptop so it feel different but hope you guys enjoy it! HEHE, MINNY AND HIMCHAN, OHMAHGAWD!! SUBCRIBE GUYS SUBCRIBE! And so like...I have no friends on tumblr and want to make some, so if I give you my tumblr will you guys follow me or talk to me? GUYS! DON'T RUN AWAY~