Chapter 7

Undercover Love

"Its them, hyung" A deep voice said. You turn around to see P.O is with 5 other guys standing behind you and B.A.P.
"Only if our big Hyung were here" P.O sigh. 
"Yah! What do you want?" Yongguk stand up and approach them. Jongup suddenly recognize P.O's face and was shock, he stand up follow by you and other B.A.P. 
"You know what your friend did to our maknae? Huh?" A guy said.
"Kyung, they KNOW" P.O remind.
"And what is that?" Youngjae asked then P.O explain the situation.
"AND YOU LEFT ME STANDING THERE LOOKING LIKE A FOOL!!" P.O yell.
"But it was just a fun battle right?" Daehyun explain.
"No, I was having fun, but then BAM, you have to come out of nowhere!" P.O was furious and was yelling in front of Jongup's face. Jongup push him away then P.O swing his arm and punch Jongup's face. He fell down and you standing there shock. You weren't scared but shock. But when you return to reality, Jongup stand up and faught back, there was a fight happening at the moment. Kyung was about to attack you from the side but Himchan block it on time. You then saw a guy behind Himchan with red hair who was about to throw a punch at him, but luckily you grab the guy arm, twist it and kick him in the gut, yes, you do know some fighting move, Himchan look at you and smile, you dust your hand and smirk.
"U-Kwon!" A guy yell. The fighting continue, then the police siren went off. You all stopped and look at each other for a moment. Before you know it both gang got separate to avoid the police. B.A.P decide to go over your house to keep their bruises face from their parents.
"Sooo...." Yongguk looked at you while sitting on the couch.
"Hyung, its not like that" Jongup explain. Yongguk sigh and stand up and head to the restroom to wash his face. You on the other hand was tired and hot while sitting on the floor. You fan yourself cos you are still in your school uniform and you decide to excuse yourself and went to your room and change.
"Well, make yourself at home guys" you said and head to your room. You took off your school uniform along with your wig, you ruffle out your long hair and put on a baggy hoodie which is long almost to your knee. That's the only thing you have on right now and undergarment of course. You then look aroud. "Ooh, right, I put my backpack in the car". You decide to get it tomorrow morning. You went to your beatbox and turn on M.I.B Falling Flower, you nodded to the beat and blast it. B.A.P outside can hear the music too and enjoy it. You got some wet wipe from your table and went to the mirror at the wall and began to wipe away some bruises that was not that bad. You stare at yourself for few seconds. You grab a scrunchie and pull your hair up to tied it and this cause your hoodie to lift up a bit. You want to tie your hair up and wear a hat because you are tired of wearing the wig all day.

"Hyung, where is th-" Zelo jaws drop.

 

A/N: OMMAHGAWD! WHAT HAPPENED?! Hehehe

image

And WOAH!! YOU HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT B.A.P RELEASING THEIR REPACKAGE ALBUM ON THE 29TH???...I thought it will be on the 30th...I'm not ready for all of these feels tbh...

image