Chapter 9

Undercover Love

“Are you ready yet?” Yongguk asked from the living room. It was afternoon now.
“Hold on just a second” you finish tying up your hair and put on a snapback. You are wearing a plain T-shirt with basketball short, you know when you work out, you will sweat a lot so wearing the wig would not help.
“Okay, let’s go” you said as you finish up. You both exit the door and approach the car.
“Oh! Hold on, let me put my backpack inside” you grab your backpack in the car and ran in your house to throw it on the couch. You lock the door and proceed.
“Kay, let’s go” you seatbelt yourself and Yongguk press the pedal and you guys are now heading to the Gym. You called others on the phone.
“Are you guys there yet?” You called Jongup.
“We’re on our way right now, we should be meeting up at the front door” Jongup said.
“Alright. See you” you hang up and the ride continue. Finally arrived, you get out the car and saw them already waiting in their new comfy clean clothes.
“Sup guys!” You high five them.
“Hey, let’s go in” Himchan said. You all enter and you decide to go on the treadmill first. Others are helping each other lifting weight and you see Yongguk doing push up with dumbbells. You were amaze actually. After running a lot on the trendmill you got tired and decide to go to the vending machine to get some refreshing drink, you were wiping away your sweat so you didn’t look where you going. As you walk to the machine you bump into someone.
“Ooh, my bad, sorry” He said.
“Oh, its okay” You look up to see a blonde guy.
“Ooh, ummm, you can go first” you said awkwardly.
“Haha, its alright. You can go” he offer, you smile with a nod then put money in the vending machine and got yourself some drink. 
“Thanks” you said to him and walk away to B.A.P.
“Hey! Let me sky!” Yongguk said when he saw you return. You took a sip and close the cap then throw the bottle to him. He catch it and sky it. 
“Min, lay down here, I will help you get muscles” Jongup offer. He want you to lay down the weightlifter thing. You shake your head and refuse.
“Go Min, look at your skinny self, what kind of girl will want you” Daehyun push you to it. You gulp and lay down and place your hand on the weightlifter. 
“Okay now lift it up” Jongup said.
You try to push the weight up but it won’t go up. Jongup look at you weirdly and helped you. 
“I feel like you’re not doing anything, I’m lifting all the weight” Jongup said.
“I’m strong aren’t I?” You joked.
“Really strong” he sarcastically said. 
“Hey help me too!” Youngjae said, he lay down on the thing when you got up. Youngjae was able to lift it up a little but then he got weak midway and was struggling.
“Yah Yah Yah!!!” He yell. Jongup hold the weightlifter for him and place it back on the holder. You laugh at him.
“At least I can carry it a little bit” Youngjae stuck his tongue out. You guys finish working out and sweat hard. 
“Ahh, let’s take a shower here” Zelo suggest as he wipe away his sweat with a towel.
“Umm..I don’t want to…can we just go home and clean ourself?” You said as you wiping your neck.
“Come on Min, don’t be a shy little boy, just take a shower here, we don’t have to go back and forth” Daehyun said. You then look at Yongguk who was smiling at you, you give him the look and he realize the situation.
“Oh! Yeah, I don’t want to shower here, I’m not comfortable with the place” He said. 
“We are wasting time then, we can just wash here and go have fun afterward” Youngjae said. Yongguk then glare at him.
“Or we can go home and wash our self, that’s a better way” Youngjae gulp and you smirk. You all went home and wash up and now its night time. You put on casual clothes with your snapback.
“Where do you want to go?” Yongguk asked when you both enter the car.
“Want to go to this night cafe? I heard they play loud club music and they have really nice theme” you suggest.
“Alright let’s go there then” Yongguk called others and let them know about it. You all arrived at the place, they have christmas theme light decorate around the building, water running down the wall and the place have laser lights. It was amazing. You all enter the cafe and the music was sure loud. You seven grab a table with sofa seat and order your drink. You order Green Tea smoothie and look around.
“Wow, this place is Daebak!” Zelo said as he look around.
“I know right! But its not a club, it just a cafe with club theme” you explain. You guys talk for a little bit and the drink arrived.
“Woah! This is good!” You took a sip from your smoothie with a crazy straw. 
“Can I have some too hyung?” Zelo ask but before you can reply, he took his straw from his drink and put it in your drink. 
“We look romantic..hehe” he said and laugh to himself. You smile a little bit and let go off the straw and sit back up. You were sitting between Himchan and Jongup. Himchan decide to tease you and pretend he is sleepy.
“Omgosh, I’m so tired” he fake a yawn then lean his back on your face.
“Yah hyung!” You yell and push him off.
“Let me get comfy!” He then put his head on your shoulder.
“Let oppa rest, araso?” you then got nervous and shock at the same time. You didn’t realize that Himchan is actually hinting clues that he knows you’re actually a girl.
“Yah!” Zelo yell.
“What? I was just kidding around” Himchan cover up with a lie and sit back up.
“Ya…don’t say that..” you said nervously.
“You guys are really” Yongguk said.
“Urgh, my head hurts, I will rest on your shoulder for a little bit okay Min?” Jongup said and before you can reply. He sink down a bit and get into a comfy position and put his head on your shoulder with his eye close. You look over at him and he suddenly open his eyes and caught your stare. You both stare at each other for few seconds.
“So! We should go here more often huh? The theme fit us” Youngjae interrupt the mood. You look back up quickly.
“Ooh, yeah! We should, umm excuse me when I go to the bathroom” you took a sip from your drink and got up and this cause Jongup’s body to fall on Himchan’s lap. "Oh, sorry.." you said and continue proceeding. Jongup didn't mind at all and get himself comfy laying on Himchan's lap.
“Look at my baby boy, ~hush little baby don’t say a word, mama Chan is here for you~” Himchan sings jokingly and he Jongup’s hair.
“Hyung!” Jongup yell and close his eyes and cross his arm to rest. He then had a flashback on your close up face again. *Am I feeling like Zelo right now?* he thinks to himself then shake his head. You were on your way finding the bathroom but you bump into someone again. 
“Oh, sorry…hey aren’t you the blonde from the gym earlier today?” You recognize his face.
“Ooh yeah! Haha, hey. Coincidence to see you again?” He said.
“Yes it is. Umm…Cool place huh?” you said awkwardly.
“Yeah it is! The name is Zico, yours?” Zico smiled. 

 

A/N: It's Zico!!! OMG<3 Hehe, guys, I am really down this week and I might not update as much but I will still update. Just subcribe and be patient :3 OH MY! CRASH CRASH!! Alright, bye for now!