Chapter 11

Undercover Love

Yongguk in his room heard the scream. He grab the bat standing at the door and ran out to the kitchen.
"What's goi-" before he can finish his sentence. He saw you facing in front of Jongup and Zelo with your hair down and that Jongup and Zelo's mouth were hang open.
"Woah!" Yongguk drop the bat to his surprise. 
"Ummm...uhh!? HUH!?" Jongup were most surprise with it.
"Wait...is this Min's twin sister? Or is it Min? Did my wish came true? Was there a shooting star when I made a wish? Is this a miracle??" Zelo begin to blurt out as many question he can think of.
"Zelo. No" Yongguk coldly said. He sigh and pull Jongup and Zelo in the living room. You stand there frozen. You begin to feel your right foot and step forward, then the left. You walked to the living room slowly and sat on the floor with your leg cross. You look down and play with your hand nervously. *I didn't know I will get discover like this, this is soo sudden, what's going on* you thought to yourself shockingly.
"So guys. You guys might be shock right now and can't think right, right?" Yongguk said to Jongup and Zelo. They nodded slowly but Zelo keep staring at you and smile to himself secretly.
"But why hyung" Jongup asked.
"Why what?" Yongguk said.
"Why is Min hiding from us like that?" Jongup then look at you quick and back at Yongguk.
"Sigh...I think sooner or later she will get discover anyways...so let me explain" He took a deep breath "As you guys may know we both lost our parents at a really young age right? Min would find it uncomfortable to make friends, and she's not outgoing cos the pain she have. But as an oppa, I love her so I want her to enjoy the life and not be stuck in the house living a boring life. So I want her to hang out with you guys. Since I know you guys are fun to be around with, and since we're in a gang, I don't want her to be the only girl in the group and she will get judge or something by others when she hang out with us. So I decide to tell her to disguise herself into a boy and yeah...you see..." Yongguk sigh and look at you who is looking back at him.
"Ooh" Jongup and Zelo was speechless and understood. Quietness grew across the room then Zelo grinned and look at Yongguk.
"So I'm not gay?, Hyung, can I date her?" Zelo smiled.
"Aish you little! You can only think about that now?" Yongguk scold. Jongup kind of chuckled and you were surprised by Zelo's statement.
"Please, I will take good care of....Noona~" he smile and look at you. You were shock by his word and smile.
"I'm done with you Zelo, go look for your things and go home. I'm tired" Yongguk yawn and approach his room to rest.
"Can we stay a little longer?" Zelo yell out and Yongguk shake his head while entering his room. 
"This kid really" Yongguk said to himself. 
"Umm...soo" You give them an awkward hand gesture. You then see them remain silent, you cleared your throat and went to the kitchen to work on your tea, your headphone was hanging around your neck and you felt a body behind you.
"Soo...noona~" Zelo said behind you. You turn around to see him bend down at you and his face was few inches away from you.
"You look pretty with your long hair" he chuckled to himself. You were holding your breath but luckily Jongup grab Zelo's shirt and drag him away. 
"Uhh yeah. Hurry up with your things" You said. 
"Zelo, I found it. Let's go home and let them rest" Jongup said. 
"But hyung!! You can pretend not to find it!" Zelo whined. 
"Aish, Zelo, we can see each other tmrw!" You said.
"Alright alright" Zelo said and all three of you guys went to the front door. You stood inside while they were outside.
"Goodnight!" You smile and waved at them. 
"You too Noona~" Zelo were really happy that he knows you're a girl and without knowing it, he peck you on your cheek quick and ran away. Jongup chuckled and wave at you and catch up with him. You wipe the kiss away and make a face and lock the front door. You went to the kitchen to get your tea and enter your room to begin doing your homework. Right now, sitting at your desk with the tea set aside, you begin doing your homework with the lamp on peacefully with the music on low from your beat box. But then your stomach begin to give you pain. You endure it and continue doing your homework, you try to forget the pain by nodding your head to the music beat and listen to the melody carefully. But your stomach begin to give you more pain. You give up. You drop your pencil on your desk and hug your stomach. You don't want to yell out cos you want Yongguk to rest. You went to the kitchen to open up the cabinet to search for medicine, you couldn't hold the pain anymore and collapse on the floor. Yongguk who was laying in his room heard the thump in the kitchen. His ear perk up and he rush out his room to see you laying on the kitchen floor crying out in pain. 
"Is it the stomach pain again??" Yongguk ask while lifting you up in a bridal style. You nodded painfully and he brought you to your bedroom bed and lay you down. He rushed to the kitchen cabinet and get the medicine out and grab a bottle of water in the fridge and ran to your room. He gave it to you, you sat up and took it in a gulp. You breathe out heavily and calm down a little bit as the medicine begin to do it business. Yongguk sigh out in relieve and went to the bathroom and grab a towel with a bucket of warm water. He went back to your room to seat next to you on your bed and begin to wet the towel in the bucket and put the warm towel on your forehead. You calm down as you closing your eyes. He repeat his step until you finally calm down and went to sleep. He smile at you and tug the loose of strain hair behind your ear and yawn. 

 

A/N: So :3 whats going on guys? Haha! SO NOW 3 DOWN, 2 MORE TO GO. HOW WILL YOUNGJAE AND DAEHYUN KNOW SHE'S A GIRL?? AND WHAT ABOUT BLOCK B? AND HOW'S HER CONDITION? OMG SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT?? Continue to subcribe and read to find out :3 IF YOU LIVE IN CALI I WILL HAVE TO SAY YOU ARE ONE LUCKY EARTHLING!! JEHFIEWUFHEU! GD's That XX. You saw it????? Omg, such a nice song<3