Chapter 10

Undercover Love

"Zico?" You smiled. "Name is Min" You said.
"Min, Minner, Minny?" He joked, but to your surprise, he said your real name. 
"Pft, Just Min, umm..I need to go to the washroom" You said.
"Ooh, me too, let's go together" He pushed you toward.
"Ooh, ummm.." You're feeling uncomfortable that he's going to the bathroom with you. But you both enter the bathroom together anyways. 
"Umm, yeah, I will go do my business. Excuse me" You said uneasily and ran to the stall. Zico got suspicious but let it slide. You both finish doing your thing and exit.
"I'm going to my table! See you again Zico!" You yell over the music.
"Yeah, me too! See ya!" He yell back.
You return to your table and see all of the gang already finish their drink and Zelo finish yours.
"Hey! I was enjoying it" You glare at Zelo.
"I think we had indirect kiss hyung, hehe" He giggled to himself.
"Aish! You" You yell and sit down near Youngjae so Jongup can continue to rest on Himchan's lap. You all relax at the table for a little bit more.
"What do you guys want to do after this?" Youngjae asked.
"Let's go eat" Daehyun said. Youngjae give him a look.
"Stop eating too much, look at all the fat your eye bag is holding for you" Youngjae point at Daehyun's eyes. You laughed and shake your head.
"You guys wanna take a walk at night? The skyscraper is really nice at night" Yongguk suggest. You agree right away. You all got up and exit the door. You, Zelo and Jongup exit first while others follow behind but Youngjae spot someone before walking out.
"Hey, isn't it them? The immature group?" Youngjae tap Daehyun's arm. Daehyun look at Youngjae direction and see Block B.
"It is them! Yongguk! Look!" Daehyun motion Yongguk. 
"Ignore them" Yongguk doesn't want to cause trouble at the cafe, but when he look at the table again, there is a new face in the group, he have blonde hair. Himchan also look and squint to look at the blonde at the table and then exit the cafe with others. As you all start walking.
"Hey, the immature group is in the cafe" Himchan said while walking besides you.
"Really?" Zelo said.
"Yeah, and now its not six of them but seven" Youngjae added.
"Wait? So now there is seven member in that group?" Jongup said.
"Yeah, what's their gang name anyways" Youngjae was curious.
You remember P.O told you at school that he's in Block B.
"Its Block B" You said.
"How do you know?" Daehyun ask suspiciously.
"That guy with the deep voice, his name is Jihoon he goes to my school, but ppl call him P.O" you explain.
"WHAT? He goes to your school?!" Yongguk stop walking and yell at you.
"Its alright, nothing happen, plus we have teacher around the hallway so he can't mess with me" You explain and Yongguk continue his step.
"Aigoo aigoo..." Zelo said.
"What?" You said.
"He get to see you almost everyday and I can't" he whined.
"You barely go to school anyways!" You said.
"Its okay" He said. You shake your head and continue your step. You look up the sky.
"I hope there's a lot of stars in the sky right now" You said to yourself.
"We can see it if we go to a place where there's no city light" Jongup said.
"Hmmmm, should we go there one day then?" You smile at him, he got shock by your smile and statement but got back to normal.
"Hey hey" Zelo complain. You chuckled and you guys spot a food truck.
"Let's eat" Daehyun suggest. You guys couldn't even reply because Daehyun already ran to the truck. He already order ddeokbokki. 
"This kid" Himchan said and order the food with you and the rest of the gang. You all begin to eat and it start to become chilly. You shiver and Jongup give you the cup of soup. You gladly took it and took a sip. You feel the warm rushing through your body but it soon fade away. You then start jumping in one place, Himchan laugh and put one arm around you. 
"Want oppa to hug you?" He smile.
"W-what are you saying Hyung?" You said nervously.
"Himchan, don't act like that" Yongguk warn.
"Yeah yeah, I was joking around" Himchan lied. *Min-ah, I know you're a girl, don't act anymore* He thought to himself. You all finish enjoying the food then you and Yongguk went to find his car to head home. After finding his car.
"Bye guys!" You wave in the car and left. You went home and as you enter the house, you took off your snapback and let your hair fall naturally. You yawn and change your clothes and put on a loose T-shirt and your girl short on but your shirt was big so it cover up your short.
You went to the kitchen and make yourself tea with your headphone on. A knock on the front door, Yongguk thought you were in your room so he open it and it was Zelo with Jongup. You didn't know what was happening so you continue to make your tea.
"Oh, hyung we forgot something this morning" Zelo said and enter the door with Jongup.
"Ooh, go ahead. I'm soo tired right now. You guys look, I'm gonna go to my room, tell me when you finish" Yongguk yawn and went to his room. Jongup went to the kitchen to find his things and he saw a girl with long hair and a T-shirt on. He didn't know it was you yet cos your back was facing him. He slowly went to the living room and tap Zelo.
"I think Yongguk's girl is here" Jongup said.
"Really?" Zelo giggled. Both of them enter the kitchen to check out. You finish your tea and let the mug cool off, when you turn around. You see two pair of eyes looking at you.
"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You scream.

 

A/N: Ahhh...I been depressed this whole week but now I got better and I had calm myself down THANKS TO B.A.P. :D Hi guys how are you? FHAKFHAKF I hope babyz are not dead yet. HEHE. AHHHH!! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!! YOU SAW THE PERFORMANCE??? BANGHIM BANGLO YOUNGUP! I CAN'T!! SDFHSDFU. Okay. Enjoy~~