Chapter 8

Undercover Love

Zelo accidentally open the bathroom door when Yongguk was peeing.
"Ooh, sorry hyung!" Zelo look away fast and close the door.
"AISH! Know how to knock!?" Yongguk scold. 
"Sorry hyung, I didn't know you were doing your business like that!" Zelo defend himself.
"Aigoo, what do you want again?" Yongguk said from inside.
"Ooh, umm...where is the first aid kit...we want to clean our face..." Zelo said slowly. Yongguk finish his business and wash his hands. He came out and look at Zelo.
"And you have to interrupt my business" Yongguk shaking his head. 
"Hehe, but your monster is huge Hyung" Zelo then did a hand motion to exaggerate it. Yongguk then smack Zelo's head playfully cos of the dumb statement and went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. You were still in your room. You finish tying your hair and put clips on it to make it secure and put on a beanie. You put on your baggy sport short and enter out the room. You see they struggling to clean their faces.
"Let me help" you offer. You were about to take Himchan's wet wipe from his hand but he pull away.
"I know how to do it! My face is too pretty for anybody to touch" He teased. You then give him the look and move on with the others. Youngjae and Daehyun are already helping each other. You went to Jongup and helped. Jongup just innocently let you help, you wipe his face while he clean his arm, Zelo look and pout. 
"Hyung, I need help too!" He whined.
"Here I will help you" Yongguk offer but Zelo move around in one spot to avoid Yongguk help and kick him away.
"I want Min to help me" Zelo said.
"Aish you little!" Yongguk snap. You chuckled and let Jongup finish wiping/cleaning his bruises. You went to Zelo and Zelo happily stay in one spot and let you wipe his face. 
"Min, why can't you be a girl?" Zelo said. To your shock you froze for a second. Yongguk heard him and pretend to cough. 
"Oooh, I need to get some water, you guys want anything?" Yongguk ask.
"We're fine" All reply.
"Okay, suit yourself" Yongguk went to the kitchen and drink some water. He then went to the closet to get out some blanket and pillow. He throw it on the floor in the living room.
"How do you guys want to sleep" he ask.
"You been naughty on your bed so I don't want to sleep there" Youngjae said and others agree with a laugh.
"..WHY YOU!...okay then" Yongguk calm down a bit.
"I can sleep with Min in his room" Jongup said.
"Ummm...uh" you struggle to find the right word to say no.
"Hey, how about we all sleep here together! No worries" Daehyun offer.
"Right!?, we can share the brotherly love" Zelo reply. You widen your eyes, you felt uncomfortable that the fact you're going to sleep with 6 guys. Yongguk look at your face and chuckled.
"Okay, let's spread this blanket out" Jongup said. You guys all set up the blanket in the living room. All of you guys get comfy and now all laying down. The sleeping position is Jongup, Himchan, Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae, Yongguk then you. You feel more comfortable sleeping next to your own related brother and you had your hood on. All of you stared at the ceiling and talk.
"We can deal with that immature gang next time" Youngjae hissed.
"Right, what's their right to come at us" Daehyun agree.
"Forget about them, we can deal about it later on" Yongguk shush them. They all shift to their comfortable position and all went to sleep. In the middle of the night Zelo felt uncomfortable. Himchan would make skinship with him and suffocate him from a hug, Zelo got annoy, he think and smile and decide to go over your side and sleep next to you. As he facing you.
"Min, I wish you're a girl, it will be soo much better, people then won't judge my orientation" he pout. You were on your side and this cause you guys facing each other. He slowly blinked while staring at you and sleep away. 
-Next Morning- 
You slowly open your eyes to see Zelo face few inches away from you. You didn't scream or yell. You widen your eyes and was shock. You got up slowly to see all 6 of them are still asleep. You smile and went to the bathroom. You are washing your face with your hood still on.
"Oh, morning Min, sleep well?" Jongup asked as he his zipper pants and start peeing. You who still facing the mirror got shock. 
"You two are already in here?" Youngjae said as he also enter the bathroom. Then follow by Daehyun, you were between them both as they wash their face.
"Ahh! We're all guys! No need to feel uncomfortable about this!" Daehyun said when he saw your expression.
"Guys...you heard that?" Youngjae asked. You all were quiet then Youngjae farted.
"Oh my goodness! Gross!" Jongup yelled and ran out. You look at him disgust and ran out, Daehyun high five him but then the smell got into him and he also left, this leave Youngjae in the bathroom doing his thing. You shake your head and went to your room. When you enter out you see everyone is up but Yongguk and Zelo who still sleeping. 
"Morning Himchan!" You greet.
"Sup ugly" he teased. You glare at him and went to the kitchen to get some water. When you return back to the living room...all of them are walking around in their wife beater. You hold your breathe. 
"You're jealous of my biceps?" Himchan show off.
"Please!" You said. You then felt a squeeze on your arm, it was Youngjae. 
"Liar, you need to go to the gym" he said.
"Said by a blowfish" you teased.
"Girl! What you say?" 
"Hahhaa! But anyways....why are you guys not wearing any shirt?" You asked.
"We need to feel comfortable, why can't we? We're all namja" Daehyun said. Then Himchan remember that you're a girl. He then approach you and grab the string on your hoodie and pull it making the hood tighten to cover your face.
"Yah!" You said as you suffocating. Yongguk and Zelo then slowly woke up.
"You guys are up early" Yongguk said as he stretch. 
"Hyung, want to hit the gym later and go somewhere afterward?" Jongup said.
"You guys plan things early" Zelo said as he got up.
"Psh, you guys go home and get ready" you said.
"After we wash our face and eat something first" Himchan said as he went to the kitchen follow by others. Zelo and Yongguk went to the bathroom and wash up a little bit. They all ate and went home to change and you guys decide to meet up at the gym later on.

 

A/N: I'm a troll aren't I?? :3

image

You thought Zelo open the door to her room right? AHHAA! Sorry...I LOVE YOU READERS! I will try my best to make the next chapter interesting....I feel like my story is becoming less interest.. :( But keep supporting please! Oh, and are you ready for B.A.P repackage album?? OH MY<3