Chapter 18

Undercover Love

Breaking the hug you look up at Himchan.

"Himchan-ah..what if one day..umm" You're trying to find the right word.

"Hmm?" Himchan anticipate on what you were telling him.

"Ahh...what if one day...I can't be next to you anymore and i'm gone?" You said under your breath.

"Aigoo, you babo" He knuckle your forehead and your rub it. 

"Ouch!" You said but hug him again. 

"Hey, do you like oppa that much?" Himchan ask smiling while wrapping his arms around you.

"No, gross" You joked.

"Psh" He chuckled and continue hugging you.

After a while, "Hello...Min..ya!" He called you but no response from you. "Aigoo, this girl fell asleep on me". He then release the hug and carry you inside your house in a bridal style.

He closes the front door with his foot and carry you to your room, he place you on your bed and put the blanket over you. He sat near the edge of your bed admiring your face but soon enough, his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep next to you. 

In the middle of the night Yongguk need to go to the bathroom. He walk out of his room rubbing his eyes and look at your room. Taking a double glance at your room he realize a male's body laying next to yours and his eyes bug out. "YAH!" He yelled causing both you and Himchan to wake up. He storm inside your room and Himchan roll over and saw Yongguk. 

"Oh!" Himchan shot right up.  

"Yah! Kim Himchan, Why are you in my sister's room?? ON HER BED?" Yongguk give the scary look. You wipe your face and sit up. You look at Himchan next to you, after a few second it sync in and your eyes widen. 

"Omo, why are you here?" You said surprise.

"Exactly" Yongguk said.

"I accidentally fell asleep.." Himchan said ruffling his hair.

"It's too late to go home now. Aish, You're so dead in the morning, Himchan" Yongguk said shaking his head.

"Well..." You yawn, "I will go back to sleep, bye" You lay back down and closes your eyes.

"Me too" Himchan said and lay down next to you but Yongguk grab his shirt and pull him away. 

-Next Morning-

You woke up early to get ready for school. You went to the bathroom and took a shower, after finishing up and putting on your uniform, you got out and put the dirty clothes from yesterday night into the basket of laundry and went to the kitchen. Remembering what happened yesterday you blush a little bit but you shake your head to let the thought dissappear. You want to know how Himchan is doing so you went to Yongguk's room and peek in to see two of them snuggling. You make a disgust face and decide to skate to school. You went to your closet and took out your skateboard and went outside. You begin to skate but somebody who coincidentally  was skating toward your way, bump into you making you both crash. You hold your head and rub your bruise knee. 

"Aish" You cried. You look up to see who bump into you and your eyes widen.

"Zelo-ah!" You said running up to him. He look up and sees you.

"Oh Noona!" He said smiling but it soon turn to a frown cos he was hurt. 

"Aigoo! Your elbow is bleeding!" You said in a panick and you dug inside your bag to find tissue with a bottle of water.

"Come here" You said leading him to seat near a bench. You wet your tissue and clean his bruise gently.

"So..Zelo, how have you been?" You said worrily because of what happen the other night.

"Umm...I'm fine like always, wae?"

"Well...you know" You don't want to say it specifically because you feel awkawrd.

"Oh, that. Forget about that night. Haha, it's okay, we're cool..right" He raised his eyebrows

"Of course" You smile at him and felt extremely relieve, you finish cleaning his elbow and wonder where he's going early in the morning.

"Zelo, are you going back to school?" You ask in a surprise.

"Oh, yeah...haha, I think I should return...even though I am in big trouble but I think it's a good decision right?" He said smiling. 

"Aww!! Look at you" You punch his arm lightly feeling proud, he gave you a small chuckled and look at his watch.

"Oh, I think we should be heading to school before it's too late" He said and place his skateboard on the ground and wave you goodbye, he then step on the skateboard and begin to skate away to a different direction. You smile again feeling happy and then proceed to go to school.

The week pass by and it was a friday afternoon. Everything was good, you felt happy because now, you know there's no more drama,  in school you would greet P.O and make small convo with him. You were craving smoothie while walking home so you decide to go to Yongguk's work place. 

The bell on the door rang and Yongguk look up from his cashier place and saw his sister coming in. 

"Min, why are you here?" He ask curiously.

"Cos I want some smoothie.." You said slowly.

"Or..." He begin, "You don't have money and craving smoothie" He whisper. You give him a smile and nodded. He shook his head and make your favorite green tea smoothie and give it to you for free without his boss or co-worker noticing.

"Thank you, so...are you free now? Let's talk" You said sipping on your smoothie.

"I mean I guess" He said looking around to see there wasn't much customer. 

Both of you grab a table and he look at you curiously. "What do you want to talk about?" He said. 

"Umm...so. I pass all my exam, are you proud of me?" You said because you got all your test score today.

"Of course" He said smiling

"And next week is the last week before summer start, so quick right?" You said and drink your drink.

"I know, hey.." He lean in closer to you. "Your doctor appointment...when is it?" 

You frowned at the thought of your sickness and said "In a few, pick me up okay?" You said and he nodded and you both sigh.

"Oh, Min, why was Himchan sleeping with you the other night?? Hmmm?? Are you two dating?" Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

You choke a little bit. "No!, I guess I fell alseep somehow in a way and he brought me inside and accidentally fell asleep next to me" You explain.

"Yeah yeah, well...I think I should go back to my shift and you go to your appointment, tell me all about it alright?" He said ruffling your hair. You nodded and gave him a quick hug and left the cafe. You went to the hospital and check-in. 

"Ms. Min" The nurse called you in. You got up from your seat and went inside.

"So, you're here for your check-up right?" The nurse asked.

"Um..yes" You said back. She tested your temperature and now you're waiting for your doctor to come in.

"Knock Knock" The doctor said and came inside. 

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good I guess" You smile at him.

"Oh, well. My name is Mr.Moon" He offer his hand to you. 

"Oh, you have the same last name as my friend" You said as you think of Jongup.

The doctor smile as he thought your friend was a girl.

"So, shall we begin?" He said and he begin to exam you. 

"Oh...Min...how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 18 years old..." You reply slowly. He shaked his head.

"Such young age, I'm sorry but it may seem your disease kind of got worst..." He said frowning. Your heart drop as you heard those word. 

"Oh...um...do you know how long I will...live" You look down.

"Well..right now, we're not sure, but I doubt it's less than 3 months" He said

"Oh...well thank you doc." You bowed to him.

"Don't be too sad, live up okay? Well...have a good evening Min" He said and exit the room. You grab your stuff and went outside to wait for Yongguk. He arrived and you enter the car looking down as ever. 

"Don't tell me you got bad info" Yongguk sigh, you ignore him. He then drive off and both arrived home and you went to your room and stayed inside for a while.

"Just when I thought everything was getting better..." You said and got up from your bed then took out your black addidas tracksuit and put them on with a bandanna wrap around your neck, you grab a bat and exit the house. Yongguk know you are trying to get rid of your anger and let you be.

You are walking down the empty aisle and you took out your bat and knock trash can down. You hit everything you see to get the anger out but it still didn't help. You continue doing it as someone quietly watching you.

A/N: DUH HELLO! So Min sickness seem to get worst, and she's getting her anger out by hitting things, Awww! :(. AND WHO COULD THAT SOMEONE WATCHING HER BE???Oooo~ Subcribe to find out :D