New feelings

Undercover Love

Furiously after hitting many trashcan you throw your bat at the wall. You look at the bat roll back to your feet and you start to feel numb. Pain and question start to rush through your mind and you became confused, dizzy, lost. You walk to the wall and slump down leaning your head against it. Tears start to blur your vision. Crying and crying is all you can do now. 

The figure who had been watching you all along finally took a step forward, then the next step slowly. Finally in front of you he kneel down to face-to face with you. You felt a figure and open your eyes.

tumblr_m5e2mofOdZ1r616vyo1_250.gif

"Aish, you look like a baby" Jongup said as he put his soft warm hand on your face. Using his thumb, gently he wipe away your tears and chuckle at you who was just staring at him surprisingly.

"Are you cold?" He continue being concern about you. You were still suprise at his appearance and nodded slowly. 

"I thought so" He gave you a small chuckle and offer you his hand. You took it and he pull you up. He took the bat off the ground and you both start heading somewhere.

"Say something silly" He poke your temple lightly. Right now no words can escape your mouth, all you can do is looking down the empty street and walk wherever Jongup is leading you. He understood you don't want to talk so he continue walking.

Both arrived at Jongup's house, he open the door for you to go in. He sigh as he saw you walking in his house like a zombie, he put the bat against the wall and went to the kitchen to get something for you both to drink. You went to his couch and took one of his cushion and hug it. While making you hot chocolate he have a flashback earlier on the day.

Jongup was laying on his couch playing his phone. He was alone at his house like majority of the time. He then got a phone call from his father.

"Hello?" Jongup answered.

"Hey son, soo..how are you'"His father asked.

"Appa, haha, what you mean?" Jongup laughed at his dad question.

"I mean did you eat yet? I haven't see you in a long time" His father said with worries about his own son.

"Umm..later, I'm not hungry right now and of course, you are busy with your work, I understand" Jongup answered.

"Oh, well...so today I was working with this girl who seem like your age" His father begin to tell his own son about his day.

"Oh really?" Jongup said in interest.

"Yeah, she is suffering from a disease, poor girl" His father said softly.

"Oh, at such young age. What's her name?" Jongup begin.

"Umm..I don't exactly remember but something like Bang Lin or Min-" His father begin to guess. Just the last word his father said Jongup space out, did his father really mention about Min, Bang Minny, his friend, his close friend. Who is suffering from a disease? No no. He thought to himself. 

"Father, umm...is it Bang Minny?" Jongup gulped looking forward to a no as an answer.

"YEAH! Her" His father said. Just then, Jongup took his jacket and headed toward your house but he found you at the empty aisle. 

"Here you go" Jongup came to you and gave you the hot chocolate drink. You took it but only took a sip and put it back down on the coffee table. Jongup did the same and took your hand and squeeze it.

"How did you found me?" You begin.

"I was on my way to your house but spotted you hitting trashcan. You must feel burden and stress huh? You only do that when you feel burden" Jongup said hiding the fact he know about your condition.

"Yeah..life can my toe" You said punching the cushion. He raised his eyebrows.

"Well..without hardship and obstacles, the meaning of life is useless. Life you have to suffer from bull, come on, cheer up" Jongup said and put his thumb near your lips to form a curve.

"Smile, don't let something useless win over you" Jongup trying to do his best to comfort you.

"No, you don't understand!" You begin to throw a tantrum. 

"LIFE IS SOO WORTHLESS, WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SUFFERING, MY PARENT IS NO LONGER ON THIS EARTH, AND THE SCAR OF THEM NOT BEING BESIDE ME IS ENOUGH BUT NOW THIS NEW BS HAD ENTER MY LIFE, AND YOU WANT ME TO SMILE, HOW CAN I SMILE AT SUCH CONDITION" You throw his cushion and begin to exit his house.

He caught your wrist and pull you back and pinned you against the wall with a sigh "Just calm down.."

"AGAIN HOW CAN I BE?? AHHH!!" You shove him off but he pinned you down once again.

"I ING KNOW! I know Min, I know about your condition....I understand what you're going through" He said staring down into your eyes. 

You rolled your eyes not even concerning how he found out but you look straight back into his eyes and start taking your anger out on him "MINE HELP ME SOLVE THE SITUATION, HUH??" You begin to poke his chest and punch his arms but his muscles can handle your punch so he didn't mind. 

"MIN! GET BACK TO REALITY, WHAT YOU DOING NOW IS UNNESCESSARY" Jongup can't take your punch anymore and hold both of your wrist against the wall. Finally silent fell upon the whole room. You both continue staring at each other but as time fly, your stare became soft, you look at his gazed which is full of worries and sorrow for you. Your heart then begin to beat faster by second at the distance between you two. Tears start to form again. He lean his head lower to you. He wipe your tears away leaving your arms to fell down to your sides and think to himself. *Since the day at that cafe, we went after gym, I lay my head against your shoulder, that moment when you look at me. I already have a weird feeling. Then the day I discover you're actually a girl, you think I was normal? You don't think my feelings start to develop? I was only keeping it a secret so our friendship won't be broken* He then darely lower your badanna which was wrap around your chin and stare at your soft tender lips. You right now don't know what is going on, your heart won't stop beating, the feelings of butterflies and embarrassment start to rush through your body. *What's going on?* You thought to yourself but the silent and feelings betwen you two got broken as your cell phone begin to ring. He cough the awkwardness off and walk away from you. 

You look down at the ID on your phone and it was your brother, Yongguk. You remove youself from the wall and walk to the couch feeling a bit normal again sitting on the opposite end of Jongup.

"Hello?.." You said in a low tone.

"Aigoo..where are you right now" He said in his deep voice.

"Oh, im at Jongup's house..." You said.

"Really? You ate with him already or something?" Yongguk thought.

"Um....no.." You said.

"Oh, well then get home and eat with me, I haven't eat anything yet" He said.

"A-araso.." You said and hang up. You look at Jongup who was staring at you softly. 

"I think I should go...and umm sorry" You felt embarrass about the situation earlier. Jongup sigh and gave you a smile.

"It's okay, I understand why you acted like that" Jongup said.

"How do you know...about my condition anyways" You got curious.

"Mr. Moon is your doctor right?" He asked.

"Umm...yeah" You raised your eyebrows.

"That's my father...." He chuckled. You make an O with your mouth and nodded.

"Yeah...nobody really know about my father..but haha yeah" He scratch behind his neck.

"Oh, well thanks for calming my tantrum down" You said.

"No problem, i'm always here for you" He became reddened by his statement.

You smile at him and approach his front door. 

"Well...I guess I should leave. Gukkie is waiting for me" You said, He nodded in understand and greet you goodbye. 

A/N: I hope you guys don't have any confusion about my writing. Hehe, I rushed this, sorry, I am just soooooo busy with school and stuff. Besides, Kcon yesterday and soon Block B comeback. YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP UPDATE ON YOUR OPPA? Haha, well anyways. Thanks for reading! Continue to subscribe and find out who Min's feeling truly belong too. :3