Cuddling

Undercover Love

You spit out your ice cream and start coughing. "BWOH!?" You said raising your eyebrows. 

"You nasty...you spit all your ice cream all over my jeans!" Yongguk yelled at you and grab some napkins and wipe the ice cream on his pants away.

"Um...Hello....since when am I going to the state?" You asked shockingly.

"My jeans is ruined cos of you, hold on" He said and continue cleaning his pants. You closed the ice cream lid and start to leave. Yongguk notice and ran to catch up with you.

"Aigoo, you got some temper" He said smiling.

"No" You said and continue walking home, he followed behind. You both arrived home and you went to your room to change and he did the same. You both then went to the couch to have a talk.

"Explanation please" You said looking at him across the couch.

"Why are you so dumb, you're going to America because I don't want to lose you" He said and you squinted your eyes.

"Your condition right now is horrible and if I lose you, what will I have left? Nothing, no family member are left, our mom and dad died, and we only have each other" He said in dissappointment. You became soften and you slide next to him and hug his arm.

"Oppa, what are you saying? I'm here" You said smiling. He ruffle your hair.

"The day we found out about your condition, I been contacting everywhere to get you the best treatment" He said. You nodded.

"So when will I go?" You finally agree to go, anything to make your oppa happy.

"Few days after school end...." He said, your eyes widen.

"That's in 2 weeks!!" You yelled.

"Yeah....soo...let's pack!" He said and stand up. You watch him leave. 

"Not yet, why is this happening so fast" You said.

"The sooner the better, durh!" He went to your room

"Umm....we can do the packing some other time, go to sleep, it's really late" You said to him, he nodded and leave. You sigh and went on your bed. You start to think about your feelings because what happened earlier. You close your eyes and hit your chest to get the confusion feelings out of you. Soon afterward you fell asleep. 

-Next day-

You were still sleeping in your room but you hear chatting coming from the living room. You open your eyes slowly and got up.

"Is Min still sleeping" A familiar voice said. You recognize it was Youngjae's voice.

"Shoot, are all of them here?" You said to yourself nervously. 

"That's mean...Jongup and Himchan will be here too....nonono!" You said to yourself again and hide under your blanket wishing them to leave soon.

"Want me to go wake her up?" Himchan voice said. You eyes widen under your blanket. *NO!!* You think to yourself, but you hear your bedroom door opened. *Shoot* You close your eyes tightly and grab on tight to your blanket. 

"Min-ah...wake up" The footstep became closer. Your heart begin to beat fast like it's going to burst out anytime soon. Himchan sat next to your bed and shake you. 

"Wake up sleepy-head!" He said. You pretend you didn't hear anything.

"Aigoo..." He said and got up. You heard your bedroom door close and you took off your blanket and sat up.

"Gotcha" Himchan said from the door. You turn your head and got shock "OMO!" You said putting your hand to your chest. 

"Wae, why are you pretending to sleep like that huh" He said and went up to you. You just stare at him and keep your mouth shut. He sat down next to you and put an arm around your shoulder and pull you down with him. 

"What are you doing?" You said laying down looking at him. He took your blanket and cover you both. 

"Can we keep silence for 5 minutes?" He said in his low raspy voice. You nodded slowly but can sense the awkwardness. He gave you a smile and brush your cheek. Both continue staring at each other and admiring each other features. Your heart begin to beat faster than ever so you decide to shut your eyes. Himchan gave a small chuckled and scoot closer. You felt shiver going down to your spine. 

"I'm not doing anything bad, stop being scare and relax" He said and hugged you, resting his chin on your head leaving your face breathing against his neck. You nodded. He took your upper arm and put it around his waist. You took his shirt and squeeze it because you were nervous, he smile to himself and put his arm around you. 

*Is this a hint? Is Himchan more suitable for me?* You thought to youself. You smell his sweet colonge and smile. You then scoot in a little closer and hug him a little tighter. He bited his lips and smile to himself. The time seem to stop. You felt protective and cozy next to him like this. You wish nothing could break the atmosphere.

"What is Himchan doing?" Yongguk voice was heard. You both were closing your eyes but open them right away when footstep came closer. 

Yongguk open the door to see Himchan dragging you off your bed. 

"You pig! Get up!" Himchan pull your legs. 

"No! Go away!!" You yelled back holding onto your sheet bed.

"Ahh...should have known Minny is a piggy" Yongguk shake his head and helped Himchan pull you off your bed.

You fell down to the floor and Yongguk laughed at you.

"Now go wash up" Yongguk said and left the room, you looked at Himchan and he gave you a wink but you pretend to barf and got up and went to the bathroom. 

A/N: Why hello there guys, you see....I was having Hime feels for good 1 hour so I wrote this chapter....LOLOL. Sorry, I might update again tonight. So! Subcribes!! Thank you! :*