Chapter 12

Undercover Love

The sun had finally rise and it shined through your window and landed on your face. You flinch a little bit and slowly open your eyes with a yawn. 
"Ahhh!!" You said as you sat up and begin to stretch out your arm and crack your neck. You look around your room and to your surprise, Yongguk was laying on the floor. You realize that your stomachache had acted up again and he had to take care of you. You give a small smile and took the blanket on your bed and put it over him. You sigh and went to the bathroom. You look into the mirror turning your face left to right then look at your black hair. You think for a moment and smile. You begin to brush your teeth and wash your face. 
"Gukkie!!!~ time to get ready for church!!" You yell out. You begin to dry your face and then you saw Yongguk walking into the bathroom looking like a zombie. He went in front of the toilet and release his mini bang and did his business. You heard the noise and got gross out. You walk back to your room and look into your closet. You wanted to dress as Minny today and not Min, but dressing as a dude for the past years, guy clothes is what you own basically except for short to wear at home. You grab a pair of skinny jeans and a plaid shirt, you tug it in your jeans and approach the living room. You see Yongguk fixing his hair with the mirror in the living room and he's already dress up and ready.
"Fast" You said.
"I know" He then yawn and look at you.
"Where's your wig?" He ask curiously.
"You see..." You begin and give him a derp smile.
"What now?" He said.
"I thought about it, Oppa, the explanation you told Jongup and Zelo yesterday was the reason why I disguise myself years ago. But now I feel like I had grown up and mature, so you see" You smile and raise your arm up and show him your muscles "I can handle the world" You said, he sigh and came up to you and ruffle your hair.
"And yet you still wear guy clothes" He chuckled.
"Yah, I only own guy clothes right now" You pout, then both of you exit the house and went to church. Church went by fast and in between Yongguk would fall asleep but you would kick him under the seat to wake him up. Both got home and you went to the kitchen to drink some water then your phone vibrate, you check it.
"Noona~ can we see each other now? Huh huh? -Zelo" You smile to yourself and shake your head. "This kid really" You said to yourself.
"Feel free to come over my house when you're ready, I'm lazy to go out right now" You text back. Your phone vibrate again.
"Open the door then" You read the text and before you know it, there was a knock on the door. You chuckled to yourself.
"Its Zelo" You said to Yongguk who was looking at the door. Yongguk understood and just casually continue doing his thing. You went and open the door to see Zelo clinging onto Jongup's arm who look like he is still half asleep.
"Don't ask" Jongup said sleepily.
"Aish, come in" You said. As soon as Jongup enter, he landed on the couch and begin to sleep. Yongguk said hi to both of them and went back to his room.
"Soo its just two of us" Zelo raise his eyebrows up and down. You flick his forehead and went to your room with him follow behind.
"Watch 'Noona' do her homework okay?" You said and you felt flutter cos you can use the word Noona. Zelo grinned. You went to your desk to finish off where you have left off yesterday. Zelo was sitting next to you with his hand resting on his palm and staring at you. You were kind of uncomfortable so you grab an object and cover your face but Zelo would take it away and continue staring.
"Are you done yet?" He then look at your assignment.
"Just wait, I'm almost finish" You said and before you know it, you had finish. You begin to organize them back into a folder and put it into your backpack. You then look over to Zelo who is still staring at you. 
"What?" You asked. He then went over to your bed and lay down.
"Can we cuddle?" He open his arm and give you a smirk. 
"Zelo, no please" You said. 
"Then can we go on a date tonight?" He ask.
"I will hang out with you tonight but I won't call it a date" You explain. He got happy.
"I don't care, its a date! Call!" He then sat up and begin to explore the house. You went to the living room and sat in front of the couch cos Jongup's body seem to be taken up the whole furniture. You rested your back on the couch and begin to watch T.V on low volume. Jongup then wake up and he stare down at you without you knowing. He smiled to himself then his finger slowly approach your head. 
"Hyung, you're awake" Zelo said and Jongup quickly pull his hand back.
"Yeah" he said. You look up at him.
"Morning lazy head" You said.
"Not my fault that SOMEBODY" He look at Zelo then back at you "wake me up sooooo early in the morning just to visit you" He stick out his tongue.
"Aigoo. I feel the love" You joked. You both chuckled and look at the T.V, Zelo then sat next to you.
"What is Yongguk doing?" He asked.
"He's sleeping" You answer.
"And I'm the lazy head" Jongup said from the couch still laying down. 
"He had a really good reason to" You stick out your tongue. You three begin to watch TV.
"Yah, noona, what about Himchan, Youngjae, and Daehyun?" Zelo asked.
"What about them?" You said.
"I mean....they don't know about you yet.." He said slowly. You froze a bit, you realize they didn't know your real identity yet. 
"Hmmm....maybe we should keep hiding from them until they find out about it?" You said.
"No, I think you should just tell them tonight" Jongup suggest. You look at him and think. He was right, you should just tell them for two things, one, to get it over with, two, you don't have anything to hide anymore and you can finally be yourself. You nodded your head but then how. 
"Look at the time, we should get ready for our date" Zelo stood up. Jongup were surprise and without him knowing it, he was actually hurt from the word 'date'. "Aigoo, its still early" You said.
"I don't mind" He said back. You shake your head and decide to get ready. Jongup ignore you two and went inside Yongguk's room. You went back to your room and look in your closet. 
"Here, I will choose your clothes for you" Zelo said. He grab a thick jacket and a baggy sweatpants for you.
"Ummmm..its not winter Zelo" You said.
"I don't want other guy to check you out!" He said. You smile to yourself and put the clothes he had pick for you away. You then grab a muscle T with a capris sweat. 
"Okay now get out, I need to get dress" You push him out.
"Okay, okay!" He waited for you outside the living room and when you're finish, you enter out. Both of you put on your own shoes and went outside. You both decide to get bubble tea first. Walking around to find a cafe, you guys spot one.
You both bought your drink and grab a table to seat down and talk.
"Hello baby girl!!~" You heard the familiar voice from behind and turn around. It was Himchan with the rest of B.A.P. Zelo face palm himself and glare at them. 

 

A/N: Aigoo Aigoo!! B.A.P making Zelo sad. Who idea must it be to them? Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating, Long time no see. LOLOL!! Sorry, and trust me. I REWROTE CHAPTER 12 SOOO MANY TIME! But yeah, here it is. FORGIVE ME! And school is here ...-__- omggg. And to my readers, I wish you guys have a lovely year, and continue reading my story for entertaining. ARASO? >< I will be sad if you don't! (I sound like Himchan right now....ew, that life ruiner jerk face). AND TO MY SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Please don't unsubscribe! >( Here's a present. ENJOY! And don't worry. Block B is gonna appear again :3

tumblr_m9r42gyrmD1rb20wgo1_500.gif