Update

Undercover Love

A/N: ISN'T THE POSTER BEAUTIFUL? Ah! I think it is. Credit. She helped me so much! And, since the poll was between both Zelo and Jongup, I guess...yeah. Jongup and Zelo it is. BUT WHO BETWEEN THEM TWO? Okay, let's find out by keep reading ^^ btw, thanks for voting! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona...w-why are you here, w-what are y-you doing, w-what's going on?!" Zelo asked as he walk into the room.

"Z-zelo.." You widen your eyes as you saw him walking toward you. You were in your hospital gown and sitting on the bed with your leg cross waiting for the doctor to be return. 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Zelo scream and hustle toward you and grab your shoulder. 

"Zelo, stop, it hurt!" You tried to move his hands away from your shoulder because his grip was strong.

"NO!" Zelo scream again.

"Zelo, shush!" You said back.

"HOW CAN I BE!?" He yelled.

"Stop, calm down before the doctor return, Zelo please" You then pat his arm trying to calm him. He took a deep breathe and let you go. 

"I'm done" Zelo then walked away. Somehow your heart start to aches, Zelo is hurt because of you. 

The doctor finally return and you fake a smile. They continue to examen you. Hours and hours had passed, you finally finish for now.

 

You took a deep breathe and turned the door knob, you opened it to see Zelo sleeping on the bed, he didn't change his clothes. You closed the door quietly and step closer to look at him. He have dry up tears on his cheek and it make you frowned. You went to the bathroom and grab a wet clean towel and return back to him. You bend down a little and start to clean his face but suddenly his hand took a firm hold on your wrist. You flinched a little bit but waited for his next action.

"Min-ah" He opened his eyes.

"Yes?" You answered him.

"From now on...you have to buy me cherry tomatoes" He said with a blank face. You raised your eyebrows.

"And I want take care of you no matter what" He smiled. You felt warm and smiled back. 

"Thank you for understanding Zelo" 

"I was thinking about it a lot. So tomorrow, when you go to your appointment, I want to take you there" He said. You nodded in agreement. 

"Call!" Both said and laugh.

The next day he took you to the hospital for treatment. Both were in a taxi heading toward the hospital. Zelo looked out the window and saw someone and he hid his face quickly. 

-In Korea-

Yongguk will always go home after work and have B.A.P minus Zelo over. They soon found out Zelo is with you but Yongguk think it was a good idea since you have company now, but other think Zelo is part of the program too. Everyone was normal and continue doing their regular life routine. Well almost everyone, Himchan was mad that Zelo get to be with you meanwhile Jongup missed you a lot. He will always question to himself if the food in America is easy for you to consume, is the foreign weather treating you right or whatever, he think about you a lot. He did research and found out your name was submit into this hospital and he know that you went over there for treatment but kept it to himself. 

Block B still being their derp self and joke around, B.A.P and Block B sometime hang out with each other and Block B  too thought you went to america for some education. 

Times flies. Everyone look change. 

Block B

121018_blockb_group-600x400.jpg

B.A.P

mercy.jpg

It's a little more than a year now, Yongguk will always called you to check up on you. Now it's time. 

-In America-

"Min-ah! I bought porridge" Zelo happily said as he gave it to you in your hospital room.

"Thank you" You smile happily.

"You know it's been over a year now, time really flies" Zelo said.

"For sure, but at least my condition is now treated and we're going back to Korea this week" You said.

"Really??? Oh goodness. I can feel Yongguk Hyung cursing at me" Zelo make a sad face. 

"Babo" You said.

-In Korea-

"Hello?" Yongguk picked up the phone.

"Yessir" 

"You got it" 

Yongguk hung up the phone and let out a sigh.

 

A/N: I'm sorry it's a crappy chapter, but OH OH OH, new drama!!! :3 

Btw...I got my B.A.P's album yesteday so I'm crying. KJSBDFJSBGSJG IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL! And sorry for the people who want Min to end up with Himchan. But according to the poll, now it's between Jongup and Zelo. >< Ah, I seriously didn't expect that.